Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,251 members, 7,894,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1122808 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nhazeru:

Here
Even though I no like the guy but make them verify the authenticity before posting, make them no go spoil the guy name what if he is innocent?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Titaniumental:

This is your queen confronting another woman because of Yemi Cregx. Questioning the boy every 3 market grin days She even lied last night to get his attention grin Anyways keep wailing 😭 your tears are sweet

Need i also show u when she was begging him not to participate in the T/D the other day.

You and your Kobosi should have some shame

The boy told her something different while she's seeing a different reality. She had to confirm from the other party. But the other party was too chicken to say anything and Yemi ended up lying and throwing the other party under the bus yet again!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Twoclans:
In another gist

Ebubu is gisting with grand pa.

He said he started smoking sometimes in 2019,he analysed different smoking (at this point I think he was talking about cigarettes and blunt).He tried to code and not mention the grass brand but I think that is What he is referring to.He said the grass brand gives a different kind of highness .

Ebubu said he does not mind marrying a lady that smokes ,he said that marriage should not just be sex.That sometimes you would just want to smoke with your woman and be high grin

Ebubu said he worked as a customer service operator for Multichoice (all those people that call to ask why you have not renewed your dstv and gotv subscription)

He gave a brief of different types of customers,the nice ones and the grumpy ones.

Kayode pans out.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

Omo, you don tey O

I was in primary school when I watched it. I can still name at least 7 of them from that set

Gaetano from Uganda
Abby from South Africa
Stefan from Namibia
Alex from Kenya
Warona from Botswana
Zain from Malawi
Cherise from Zambia
Sammy from Ghana
Bayo from Nigeria.
Tapuwa from Zimbabwe

It's been a long time.

*modified*

You were in primary school and dem let you to dey watch big brother wey even secondary school students no dey fit watch. Try another lie. You are an ancestor that is not less than 40 jor.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kanaga Jr was in Far From Home and Ebubu narrates his experience as a customer service manager with Multichoice, detailing his experience with customers.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jack500:

Na this same khosi you dey defend or another one, this one is not clingy like this, why e dey hold yemi like yemi dey run away?

So a woman showing affection to her guy is now being clingy? She's into public displays of affection and that's a great quality in any woman.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

Do you kiss your close female friends?

He had all the opportunity to say his real intentions about Khosi when he was confronted by Miracle in the bathroom. but no he admitted they were together and had a 'thing' going. So no, they're not just friends. He has a 'thing' with Khosi and a side 'thing' with blue.

Khosi initiated the first kiss after seeing Yemi with Yaya. He hasn't had any deep kiss with Blue until the t & d. What he's done with Blue is peck here and there. He's not been intimate with any of them. He's simply single and can't be mean to any of the two girls whom he considers as his friends. But Khosi wants to box himself to herself. Khosi doesn't even want to him to interact with any girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Smoothgio:
This gumbody no be here oo

It's not our fault that we are so fine Sha

I wonder. The thing tire me.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
safarigirl:

Lol

Indomie generation ke? In 2002, I was in primary school, but I entered Secondary in 2003. Indomie generation were either not born, or just getting ready to enter Primary school.

We are contemporaries/mates then but I guess you were born with a golden spoon
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Twoclans:
In other gists

Yuvonne tells her teddy bear that he is cute.she says that if he is going to be her friend that certain things about him will have to change.

She wants piercings,juicy tells her he is not open about it.she asks about tattos .Juicy said he is not open to tattos.He won't get piercings or tattoos for her grin.

He calls her his delilah.she says that she prefers Esther than Delilah.

She said Esther's story is better than Delilah's story She goes about to chat about other things ..... This two bore me .I have switched my head from them
This fake ass bitch is done playing Nengi which she failed at and now,she’s trying to play Angelistic Toronto?
Lmao!
Yvonne be yourself and watch how guys and fans will fight for you!
Stop trying to be whom you are not!
Tueh!
That’s why I love my Khosi and I’ll choose her over those Nigerian fake bitches who have no identity!
She’s unapologetically herself and that’s the character I always look out for!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Khosi is xoxo beautiful 😍
switlily25:

This fake ass bitch is done playing Nengi which she failed at and now,she’s trying to play Angelistic Toronto?
Lmao!
Yvonne be yourself and watch how fans will fight for you!
Tueh!
That’s why I love my Khosi and I’ll choose her over those Nigerian fake bitches who have no identity!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

So a woman showing affection to her guy is now being clingy? She's into public displays of affection and that's a great quality in any woman.
Don’t mind those Khosi haters who think yemi’s doing her a favor by frolicking with her…if only they knew that the reverse is the case,they’d all shut up and thank her for making him relevant!
If only Khosi would dump that useless boring furniture called Yemi,he’ll fade away from the surface of this earth!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by mikhe2(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
tooexclusive:

Esimikhe 😁... I am reminded of this name
lol.. how did you know me ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
switlily25:

Lmao!
Yvonne be yourself and watch how fans will fight for you!
Tueh!

Person carry the same large bald forehead wey you get and see as you dey talk about am? Na wa o
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
DOptical:

Khosi initiated the first kiss after seeing Yemi with Yaya. He hasn't had any deep kiss with Blue until the t & d. What he's done with Blue is peck here and there. He's not been intimate with any of them. He's simply single and can't be mean to any of the two girls whom he considers as his friends. But Khosi wants to box himself to herself. Khosi doesn't even want to him to interact with any girl.

The way you keep twisting facts to suit your agenda is just funny.

All of a sudden you claim Yemi isn't being intimate with the girls because I asked you if you kiss your close female friends grin grin grin

In one breath you admit that Yemi wants to be with the two Ladies and in another breathe you claim he only wants friendship.

Pick a lane bro.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
Khosi is xoxo beautiful 😍
She’s a goddess!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
switlily25:

Don’t mind those Khosi haters who think yemi’s doing her a favor by frolicking with her…if only they knew that the reverse is the case,they’d all shut up and thank her for making him relevant!
If only Khosi would dump that useless boring furniture called Yemi,he’ll fade away from the surface of this earth!
switmumu don come back again
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

You really get time o. You have spent the whole Sunday responding to Yemi fans to defend Khosi that doesn’t know that you exist. Are you that idle? I thought you were a married woman. Hope all is well at home sha…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Person carry the same large bald forehead wey you get and see as you dey talk about am? Na wa o
Kwa kwa kwa
Who dash monkey banana?
If Yvonne fine like me,she for get plenty toasters and fans!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
switlily25:

I pray this happens ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes and she will do well in WWE or AEW
switlily25:

She’s a goddess!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You really get time o. You have spent the whole Sunday responding to Yemi fans to defend Khosi that doesn’t know that you exist. Are you that idle? I thought you were a married woman. Hope all is well at home sha…

I'm having a mighty great time.

Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
switlily25:

Unfortunately the voting result is very different.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
switmumu don come back again
Sharap!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
My Yemi, my love , he has my whole heart ❤️😍😍😍😩🥰

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Amya:

I pray this happens ASAP.
It will definitely happen!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wotowotoman:

She don see say yemi isn't being painted dark and is garnering fans....her Misson now na to push narrative to reduce his chances...na so she dey do o...campaigner of calumny

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Threebear:

Unfortunately the voting result is very different.
Your boring Yemi who thinks he’s maradona,simply because Khosi likes him will not last in that house!
She’ll chew and spit him out like Mercy did with Ike!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
hayzed19:
Yes and she will do well in WWE or AEW
She’s doing well in BBTITANS!
Choke on it!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
switlily25:

Khosi had no buzz until Yemi mingled with her. Yemi with several girls had all the buzz on the first day. He was even being shipped with Yaya at one point. Yemi gave Khosi her buzz, including her victim bullshit
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Who dash monkey banana?
If Yvonne fine like me,she for get plenty toasters and fans!

Dey play

Even Nana fine pass your unisex goddess
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
BBT has not show us KHOSI for like 30minutes and everywhere is silent 😂😂😂😂
Let Biggie show her for 1 sec…. Everywhere will be boiling 😂😂🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Who’s the show again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.