Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1120228 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lauryn41:
Lukay says he won’t be participating fully in the HOH game

Says he doesn’t want to showcase his abilities yet because he’s very confident

Says he’s rooting for royals because they’re both extremely shy

Wow grandpa with the confidence
He thinks he’s Michael jackson

Excuse incase he flaws the hoh game.
Lukay is funny sha, if he wins ( by mistake since he’s laying low) will he reject the title??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lauryn41:
She says the housemates think of her in a certain way

Says it’s like they have a strategy to get in her head

Says the housemates look at her and think “ Poor girl “ and she doesn’t like it

Big brother tells her to be specific

She says she got into a relationship with yemi , she says the housemates are saying yemi is bad for her , he’s a playboy and he’ll mess up her game

Na viewers she dey talk to indirectly
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
damiviolet:

I just saw this message on the strap

What a beautiful coincidence, indeed, a gold fish has no hiding place

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Can someone give a brief of what the task is about?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:

I just activate am yesterday...the way they are spinning conspiracy theories about production targeting the guy dey funny and exhausting

And unfair too lipsrsealed

Few times I watch, I dont get to see my Yaya that much, if at all ...I am not here throwing tantrums cos I know she isnt all that! I mean, entertainment wise

That I like her and love her pretty face doesnt mean I wont acknowledge the fact that she isnt giving the cameras something to air

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
thatigboman:
Mmeli say nelisa is a bad apple. Wonders shall never end. Chop and clean mouth

No mind the Werey, he’s sending a signal to Sandra

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fine girl Aiva. I hope she knows she's worth more than settling to be a side dish.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Olivia and Juicy I hope una no buy ipelanga's apology!! U two can employ other housemates to do the job if una no wan run am on ur own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:

Influencer work........buy polls ..overhype...make believe...last last na organic voting go determine win ...but he is paired to my blue so make that grace carry them far.

Looool

I actually like Your Blue grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
thatigboman:
is timbuktu not in Mali?

...the irony shouldn't be lost on those that post is meant for
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
scondy:

I don restan o....but I was so vexed....lool...

I narrow down on my faves by week 2 or week 3. But this time yemi accelerate am ...him doings too much for week 1 not to notice.

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Linqueen:

No mind the Werey, he’s sending a signal to Sandra
after he jilted on her friend, said he did her dirty and still called nelisa a bad apple, this guy no get brain.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Linqueen:

Excuse incase he flaws the hoh game.
Lukay is funny sha, if he wins ( by mistake since he’s laying low) will he reject the title??

Na old age dey worry am

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Smoothgio:

Stanning Pere was a war but stanning Yemi is on another level

Everyday defending and fighting,I am currently sleeping by 2am for the past one week

Sounds like a full time job grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Geezeem:

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yemi can do this to people

We stan , unstan
Love and unlove 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
I loved kanaga’s diary session die

I feel so sorry for ebubu

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
DOptical:

Sheggz's ex and Bella's constant cry na what made people to drag Sheggz. Not like he was bringing much content if not for Adekunle that helped them. Maybe his fine face too but na Adekunle help him pass.

On Yemi, I don't see the reason why Khosi wanna box him while she flirts with other guys. Hell, she's got a boyfriend! Not to mention her hypocrisy and love for playing the victim. Or badmouthing Yemi to the housemates. Also, Her hypocritical fans always drag Yemi unwarranted and that won't change and could become worse, even if she finally boxed Yemi.

All I know is that we have handed the baton to you guys.. una go defend tire grin

Y'all kept telling us that Sheggz was nothing to write about without his ship...you insisted that shipping wasn't content

This na proper karma as I dont know what else Yemi una lover dey serve aside shipping content

Now na morning grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Theo said this in his interview:

I wish I was paired with Olivia or another Nigerian female.
However, I believe the strongest guys arre Jaypee, Olivia, Juicy, blaqboi, Miracle. When they talk everyone listens and they command a lot of respect. I don't think that's the case for Yemi.
- Theo

He say everybody dey listen to Miracle, but nobody send Yemi. Na wa undecided

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

Yemi is NOT and WILL NEVER BE that Sheggz.

Well said.
You nailed it perfect!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Christology(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nmeli say nelisa Na bad apple.. 🤣
Na guy ma guy.. chop and clean mouth no string attached.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
People dey this world sha. You kpansh person come dey call her bad apple. Please in all you do in life get wisdom ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2023
Marvin rest in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

However, I believe the strongest guys arre Jaypee, Olivia, Juicy, blaqboi, Miracle. When they talk everyone listens and they command a lot of respect. I don't think that's the case for Yemi.
- Theo

Ok Theo forgiven go and sin no more🥰
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Godseye70:

I hope you know that there's nothing like PG10.
Make you no go talk am outside

The joke is on you sha grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Ok Theo forgiven go and sin no more🥰

I understand liking Juicy, but I sincerely want to know, what made you like this Miraku boy?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
I like Marvin in the DR - so open

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
crystalpapers:
People dey this world sha. You kpansh person come dey call her bad apple. Please in all you do in life get wisdom ooo.

The person wey donate herself for knacks sef no apply wisdom. Smallie Thabang and her don dey do ship here and there, but since Thabang no dey manly enough for her, she go donate herself to Aloofa Mail. He sef chop, clean mouth, dey call her names based on how she take rush am.

Anyway, that one is his headache, Nelisa should find another man to chop, clean mouth. Na my prayer be that for her. Make she just land on top another person lap, no need to start following Mmeli up and down like say dem dey ship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
King yemi on the road to 100k before the end of today

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi can do this to people

We stan , unstan
Love and unlove 😂😂

I can relate! grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
safarigirl:

- Theo

Their hatred for yemi is crazy

God abeg o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Eeghe:
I like Marvin in the DR - so open
Hello Milly,
Happy New Year madam!
Marvin sounds like someone that hasn't watched BB before. I wish he's more attentive to Yaya though instead of wandering aimlessly with the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yaya is a very pretty lady.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.