Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,837 members, 7,976,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1165705 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

So you really do not watch. Miracle asked him straight out, in the toilet area where they almost fought, if he has something going with khosi and he said 'yes, we are a thing'.

Yes we’re a thing

Not yes we’re married with 16 children

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:
Yaya is a lot of yam and no one to turn it to pounded yam. And to imagine she picked a chicken of a guy with pounding muscles ? What a pity!

Ok.... this is both funny and sad at the same time cheesy sad
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Mmeli doesnt and has never liked nelissa which we all know

So why are we acting like its a shock ?

That was why I asked why sleep with someone you hate and insult her later?

Of course Nelisa should bear the blame and responsibilities for her bad bitch actions. However, she's not asking Mmeli for more here. She's not playing the victim or trying to rope Mmeli into an entanglement, so why insult her?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

This set isnt the worst when it comes to scripting or being camera conscious

The set when a man used kitchen strategy to win the show was where i believe it wasnt 100 reality cus how do you expect 20+ housemates to come on a show and lose their game to a man who used food to scam them

Dorathy is the most camera conscious housemate in bbn so far

And not Angel who steals a look at the camera every second?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

That was why I asked why sleep with her and insult her later?

Of course Nelisa should bear the blame and responsibilities for her bad bitch actions. However, she's not asking Mmeli for more here. She's not playing the victim or trying to rope Mmeli into entanglement, so why insult her?

She called mmeli a kid last night
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

She called mmeli a kid last night

Because Mmeli kept goading her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

You dey mind that one?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I really didn't see her as cold towards Nigerians. I think she's slow in bonding with even her natonals. And befriending a gossipping coven was no easy task either.

She has really loosened up lately.... I no longer dislike her. I hope a Nigerian inherits her today if her boo leaves grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

He’s kind of ‘see finished’ himself to the point of no return, whether intentionally or not. Don’t see foresee anyone being interested in having a relationship with him beyond platonic. Didn’t he join the ‘coven’ this week supposedly? Friendships can be good too lol
na relationship matter e come do for the show ? Na WA .. if nobody wan follow am talk, make him dey him lane too if e get sense..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Epistles upon epistles on top ppl wey dey play demselves....na wa ooo

Anyways
Ebubu for d mulla!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2023
tooexclusive:
Khosi trying to signal Yemi that she is free... Blue, resilience in not giving a chance for Khosi...

Miracle really fell sha, no one rates him, even Jaypee... Khosi literally told him off albeit added a bit of respect at the very end.
na miracle no get sense. Big boy like that e dey mumu.. people wey you go give 6ft distance...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

The only crew member that will remain till the finals is nana

Thats the only source of joy I have
And that is if she isn't unpaired from Thabang

But we are going to judge by pairing...Miracle is still going to be there for long too
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

There's something you keep mentioning that I don't understand. When yemi said he doesn't want to be boxed I thought he meant he wants to be free to chat and mingle with other housemates, both male and female. This is a fair request, it IS a game. What I don't get (and I guess khosi too) is, did unboxing mean he should be allowed to go kissing other women? You keep saying khosi knows what is happening and she agreed. I don't think so.
If she agreed, what's stopping yemi from kissing blue anywhere and any time? Why does he deny when he talks to khosi that he has any interest in her other than being friends? Why does he deny going after her, but always claims she is the one going after him when infact he is the one that suggested she should be the one seen to be going after him. Why doesn't he, when confronted by khosi, not just remind her that but I told you I don't want to be boxed, I want to have other girlfriends?

Valid questions that nullify the "i dont wanna be boxed" excuse
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi said he wanted no ship or relationship. He told Khosi. He didn't even ask out Khosi or professed any love. What's so difficult to understand here? Why can't Yemi bond with Blue on the third day? Khosi even started getting angry even on the second day when Yemi was with Yaya.

Yemi didn't deny anything. He was just flabbergasted at Blue saying he was always coming to her whereas he claimed it was mutual which we all know.

Unfortunately, yemi has retracted that stance and is making khosi believe they are in an exclusive relationship ....he even promised to avoid blue if that's what will please her...

Him succumbing is where he lost the plot

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

Unfortunately, yemi has retracted that stance and is making khosi believe they are in an exclusive relationship ....he even promised to avoid blue if that's what will please her...

He told her he would try to avoid blBlue. He didn't tell Khosi they're in any exclusive anything. He didn't even ask out Khosi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Geezeem:

My opinion tho..... Dorathy was too obvious for me

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Epistles upon epistles on top ppl wey dey play demselves....na wa ooo

Anyways
Ebubu for d mulla!!!!!
Werey😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Wrong for sleeping with someone he doesn't like and then started insulting her afterwards. Nelisa seems like a bad beech kinda girl who's down for anything. Of course the blame is on her. But It's not as if Nelisa is asking for more. Nelisa isn't playing the victim nor want to entangle him in a relationship, so why insult her?

He may be wrong for the insults but nelissa I'd to blame for the situation in the first place....y sleep with someone who has on several occassions openly shown his intolerance towards u. Like really ....she laid her bed...she should lie on it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Ibukzy:
Damn Miracle might have to beg for an exit

No one fvcks with him right now
na him and people come the show together to dey look for who Bleep with am ? If no one bleeps with him then to hell Dem .na miracle wey no sabi package
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2023
scondy:

My Ex teamie the only reasonable person for that Yemi camp👌
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Jaypee with this crappy sex champion talk, its becoming irritating.....
na those one dey run from bedroom.. na mouth Dem get
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Blaxhex:
https://twitter.com/TheSabiRadio/status/1621985848748118016?s=20&t=TshFVppqIwOJk4Ddo8JPbA
Omo, how did i miss this moment from last night shocked
Tsatsii definitely has a crazy side that she's hiding

Tsatsii wey dey smoke weed before but later stopped? That girl has her crazy side but she's generally a good and well-mannered lady.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

All i know is that Mmeli isn’t wrong
Common babe,it is wrong to kiss and tell.
How can you have sexual intercourse with a lady and after the escapades,you use that to mock her.
It doesn't make any sense no matter the problem between them.
It is very childish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

Didn’t know this at first bolded
Then fair enough at number two
I watch!

Baby, just always remember that Prezzo was not our first and second pick that year... We only adopted him, not cos he was "a good person" but cos he was a mad entertainer, we had preferred him to keagan and all that...

it's okay not to find justification for liking him. We just did

More so.... it's been over a decade, Your tastes and preferences for contestants may have changed over the years and THIS IS OK. i don't think we need to argue on this topic any more

All I am saying is MMELI is Mmeli.... Prezzo was prezzo. My basis for comparing them both was cos both are courageous and bold to live their truth on TV. Both are street smart and rugged. Prezzo never also played love and smitten by anyone, so also Mmeli...

... this is not saying, they are not different personalities, they are and it's ok to like one and dislike the other

For me... the closes personality in that house to El Presidente is Mmeli... I intend to enjoy that grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
My Ex teamie the only reasonable person for that Yemi camp👌

Hehehe...howdy? ...but how can u go from adekunle to Miracle na? The downgrade is loud....he is a cool dude but he is too much in his head with calculations of how to get ahead in the game...so he orchestrates unnecessary and unwarranted drama....that's why I don't eff with him ...

If he were a gee...when yemi was forming gangster on top khosi...he did not need to even react like say the thing pain am...he should have just move to blue...bring his A game...flirt with her till she succumbs...but alas ...he no be gee and he no get A-game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

Then why did he tell miracle they are a thing when miracle asked him? Thereby blocking miracle from making advances on her.

I tire o.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2023
DOptical:

Nah, I didn't hear such. All I heard was Miracle ranting and calling Khosi a bitch blah blah blah and how both Khosi and Yemi deserved eachother blah blah blah

You didn't watch that scene, stop arguing it. That was before the T or D game where the above scenario happened.

Miracle actually asked him the question and Yemi affirmed that he and Khosi were a thing. That was the night when Yemi came to meet Miracle in front of Khosi to complain how he (Yemi) didn't like how Miracle came to take Khosi away when both of them (Khosi & Yemi) were having a discussion. When Miracle later followed Yemi to the bathroom to seek clarity on what they (Yemi & Khosi) have, Yemi mentioned that they were thing, as in they had something going on.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2023
So this is my prayer....yemi needs to be ousted in front of the whole house...either by Ebuka/Lawrence calling him out, khosi walking in on him and blue or khosicle being fake evicted to watch the house so she can see things first hand...

My boy has the money in the bag...but this switching has to have all in agreement or be stopped for him to maintain that status...

May the stars align for his sake....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

And that is if she isn't unpaired from Thabang

But we are going to judge by pairing...Miracle is still going to be there for long too

Yeah good for miracle

I couldn’t care less about him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Beorn:

You didn't watch that scene, stop arguing it. That was before the T or D game where the above scenario happened.

Miracle actually asked him the question and Yemi affirmed that he and Khosi were a thing. That was the night when Yemi came to meet Miracle in front of Khosi to complain how he (Yemi) didn't like how Miracle came to take Khosi away when both of them (Khosi & Yemi) were having a discussion. When Miracle later followed Yemi to the bathroom to seek clarity on what they (Yemi & Khosi) have, Yemi mentioned that they were thing, as in they had something going on.

Before t & d where Miracle picked Khosi? Dey play.

Also the guy I was conversing with, said it happened at the bathroom session. Nothing of such happened. What Miracle did was get angry, ranted and called Khosi a bitch blah blah blah while saying both Khosi and Yemi deserved eachother.

Yemi has never told anyone he's in any relationship with anyone.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2023
And Khosi nagged that boy to submission...at least about doing things in her face ....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yeah good for miracle
I couldn’t care less about him
Dont let one psycho see this your comment oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.