Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1114718 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

Good advice grin
But could you,just once , not look at it from yemi's angle?
I understand your sentiment

But he should also stop trying too hard now cus he has been on this case since days now and khosi telling him that she is comfortable should make him lock up and watch things unfold

He shouldnt act like her guardian angel in the house cus the more he tries to make khosi see things his way,the more khosi will find him irritating and disgusted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Avedonn:

He was telling him that he want to be with Khosi and he's tired of all the triangle thing.

He said he doesn't know how he got himself into all these mess.
Thanks.
Seems like the coming week/s will be interesting. I want to see how blu handles the rejection.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

But HOUSEMATES DO NOT KNOW THIS.
They don't need to know.
What if there will be fake evictions or internal evictions by the housemates themselves.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

How did i end up stanning yemi oooo

I really hate people in ships
You can back out now
ASAP
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Khosi will be the death of yemi

Over-possessive
Nagging
Jealous
Evil piece of shii

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Miracle is the evil one here

If khosi unfortunately dates him she will be boxed , caged and chained

He would not let her interact with anybody, he will isolate and use her

It will be an Oneza situation

Miracle is a control freak and is evillllll
don't take it personal.. miracle na game him dey play no be marriage any of Dem come find... Una too dey serious

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

You can back out now
ASAP

And you’re commanding me as per what
paradigmshift:
don't take it personal.. miracle na game him dey play no be marriage any of Dem come find... Una too dey serious

Obviously miracle is serious
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

But he should also stop trying too hard now cus he has been on this case since days now and khosi telling him that she is comfortable should make him lock up and watch things unfold

He shouldnt act like her guardian angel in the house cus the more he tries to make khosi see things his way,the more khosi will find him irritating and disgusted
The funny thing is that I don't even like miracle. My sympathy goes to khosi in all of this.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Avedonn:

He was telling him that he want to be with Khosi and he's tired of all the triangle thing.

He said he doesn't know how he got himself into all these mess.
How you keep leaving out whr he added ......'he still like his relationship with Blue" dey amaze me,all this in complete update.

This is what he actually said:

He said “ he doesn’t know how to tell blue that he wants to be with khosi but at the same time he really likes his relationship with blue”
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

He isn’t looking out for khosi o

When will you people understand that miracle does NOT have khosi’s interest at heart

He wants her for himself in order to spite yemi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

I feel like Ebuka will call him out about the shit today.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sanqa:

The funny thing is that I don't even like miracle. My sympathy goes to khosi in all of this.

Why khosi

Why not tinubu

Why not atiku

Why not shakiti bobo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Better don’t believe anything Yemi says until he does so. I no trust am one bit, no be him say he go ignore blue ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
It's Tatsii shaking her non existent boobs for me.....cheesy

Stop boob-shaming her embarassed embarassed embarassed

She did not create herself
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

And you’re commanding me as per what
Nobody is commanding anyone here.

It's a simple response to whatever u mean by that statement
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Avedonn:

He should

I’m tired already

I also feel sorry for him in advance because khosi will nag 10 years out of his life

This is giving ceebi’s vibe all over again

God ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

if he decide to stay with Khosi he would loose so many fans to blue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

Nobody is commanding anyone here.

It's a simple response to whatever u mean by that statement

Rest
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yemi needs Mmeli to be his mentor right now

I don't know what he saw in low budget James Brown

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

How you keep leaving out whr he added ......'he still like his relationship with Blue" dey amaze me,all this in complete update.

This is what he actually said:

He said “ he doesn’t know how to tell blue that he wants to be with khosi but at the same time he really likes his relationship with blue”

Well he said he enjoys Blue's vibe but doesn't want to be with her.

I think Marvin is now free to go after Blue.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

He definitely knw Nigerians hate simping,so if indeed he is playing a script, Simping script is definitely the last he would pick to run with.

Guy got no games,he is just a pathetic simp wey don fall in love with person wey no like am

Lol, you still don't understand. It's all about being dramatic. It's all about getting Nigerians talking. Bad publicity is still publicity. Even Villains have supporters.

Let's not forget that this guy didn't start the show like the rest of the housemates. He was introduced later on in the game and was in desperate need for a storyline to latch on to and what better way than to involve yourself in the most popular relationship in the house 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

If you doubt me, ask yourself how many of the new housemates are still in game? Then ask yourself why the ones remaining have a connection with the Yemi-Khosi situation. You think it's pure coincidence? 😄😏

Why do you think that barely two days after Miracle was introduced, he asked Big Brother for a dinner date with Khosi who he knew was already in a relationship with Yemi?

As a BB fan, once you remove emotions from the game, you'll begin to see things others can't.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Obviously miracle is serious
serious for wetin... Him come d show come find wife ni...una dey watch show with seriousness.. na wa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mrbllymer:
if he decide to stay with Khosi he would loose so many fans to blue.

He definitely will

And the whole women arisers will be on blue’s side

Many people will hate him

His game will be affected badly

Except he can turn things around

God dey sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Better don’t believe anything Yemi says until he does so. I no trust am one bit, no be him say he go ignore blue ?
You got it right.Some of his fans here are just being emotional.
I don't see him leaving either soon, though I might be wrong.
He is enjoying the attention.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Rest
U need it more now

Cos by the time Yemi enter whatever Ship,u will need to search for another hms to stan then
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Avedonn:

Basically he was complaining to Marvin about how the whole Blue and Khosi thing is draining him. He said he's tired of all the mess going on.

He said Blue has also started noticing how he reacts whenever she touch him when he's with Khosi.

He also said he want to focus on Khosi but he doesn't want to hurt Blue.

He also said Khosi is too possessive and she always gives him attitude but he'll soon start ignoring her whenever she starts the attitude thing.

Also he complain that Blue now want more of his attention which is not possible because of Khosi.

He didn't say that...u also left how wherr he said he loves his relationship with blue...also where he said he has allowed things go too deep with khosi...

U gave a narrative that he is looking for how to cut off blue ...whereas he is more or less stressed how to keep juggling the two relationships ...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Avedonn:

He wont

They wouldnt want to destroy one of their biggest storyline yet

I still feel like yemi shouldnt stick to only khosi because it will come back to bite him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
God please don’t let yemi’s game end like this

Do a miracle for us

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

He definitely will

And the whole women arisers will be on blue’s side

Many people will hate him

His game will be affected badly

Except he can turn things around

God dey sha
I really hope he doesn’t cos that would be the end of his game.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:

U need it more now

Cos by the time Yemi enter whatever Ship,u will need to search for another hms to stan then

Don’t quote me with your nonsense again

I said I wasn’t replying any yabaleft patients this year

This is my last reply to you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2023
jenifer007:
Yemi needs Mmeli to be his mentor right now

I don't know what he saw in low budget James Brown

Mmeli is a brutal red piller. He's heart is too cold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) (644) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.