Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,771 members, 7,975,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:20 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1165564 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Black boi too dull

Juicy would definitely take over now

Juicy ke? I thought Juicy is with Yvonne?

E be like say I have missed many things oh..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by sukkot: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

No Iโ€™m using this monicker instead to avoid spamming with my original one
oh ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Spam no good cheesy . Itโ€™s a cheap American sausage
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Loving my Blue baby....no fake zone
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
MamBi:

Juicy will sample the two of them

Don't you know he is a player
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
sukkot:
oh ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Spam no good cheesy . Itโ€™s a cheap American sausage
This guy ๐Ÿ™„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by StonedSaint(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jay16:
This is where i expect Blaqboi to swing into action before Juicy Jay cross over

I doubt if either of them would be keen on sampling grandpa's sloppy seconds, yuck...

Tho I wouldn't mind seeing a beautiful bereaved widow being consoled by a holy rod, not only would it be detrimental to the consolers game but if the consolee rebuffs the overtures that's double jeopardy lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Instead of Miracle to be protecting Kobosi like Yemi Cregx and Kanaga jnr does to their partner, he was busy looking for a way to cut both Yemi and Thabang from her so he can be sleeping with her under the duvet grin grin pathetic simplistic Yeye man

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lool I think we can all admit that Marvin dragged it out during the week

But I also think that many people were unrealistically dismissive of Marvinโ€™s initial reaction/feelings to being put up for eviction. Like he should just suck it up and any iota of an emotional reaction to being swapped was totally unreasonable.

People heal in different ways. It's not easy seeing the face of someone who betrayed you, on a daily basis. Someone you thought was your friend. You would complain too.

Marvin's only crime is that he isn't a fan favourite and once you're not a fan favourite, people will look for every reason to demean, discredit and debase everything about you even when their blatant hypocrisy is staring right at them in the face.

I hope Marvin doesn't nominate him. No need paying evil with evil.

Ask anyone if they would wish a 'Marvin situation' upon themselves and watch them reject it vehemently. But they'll criticize him for expressing his pain.

We meuvve anyways ๐Ÿ˜Ž; it's a game after all, but it does say a lot about human nature ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Good entertainment too.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
U saw that cheesy Miracle brings life to this show and juicy too not Yemi that cant bring anything without blue and khosi cheesy

This post made me chortle so badly
I like Yemi nah how do I respond to this? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kanaga really fits Blue .A not Tsatsi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi: I feel like if you say you don't Bleep with my partner and you're always next to me, I feel some type of way about it.

I think yemi is just realising Blue has an independent thought process irrespective of what they got going...she ain't no Khosi ..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
If Blue still wanna continue her shii with Yemi then she will have to stop hating on Nelissa,Baba no dey joke with her partner

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Jay16:
Kanaga really fits Blue .A not Tsatsi

Exactly though
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Eeghe:

This post made me chortle so badly
I like Yemi nah how do I respond to this? cheesy
Unlike him angry He hates us women!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
MamBi:

Juicy has always said ipeleng is his number 1,the one he can wife, but the girl didn't give him a chance. One of the greatest wonders of this life.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Unlike him angry He hates us women!

shocked
Hehehe
I have to tell you I loved Prezzo lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
COOL10:

People heal in different ways. It's not easy seeing the face of someone who betrayed you, on a daily basis. Someone you thought was your friend. You would complain too.

Marvin's only crime is that he isn't a fan favourite and once you're not a fan favourite, people will look for every reason to demean, discredit and debase everything about you even when their blatant hypocrisy is staring right at them in the face.

I hope Marvin doesn't nominate him. No need paying evil with evil.

Ask anyone if they would wish a 'Marvin situation' upon themselves and watch them reject it vehemently. But they'll criticize him for expressing his pain.

We meuvve anyways ๐Ÿ˜Ž; it's a game after all, but it does say a lot about human nature ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Good entertainment too.

If I be Marvin, I go dey nominate am, even in my dreams. No sentiments. Since kanaga feels he is playing the game, we go pay evil with more evil.

I no like the fact say em betray em nigga. And na blue make am do am. She no even feel remorseful.

So If I be Marvin, I will make him see evil even in his dream.

The only problem be say the 2 pairs arr very strong. 2 of them go nominate each other tire.

I Stan kanaga sha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Finally! Itโ€™s lights out
A great weekend run
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Yemi Cregx and Kanaga are friends and l donโ€™t see that pair nominating each other! If Nelisa and Blue like let them be fighting their chicken fight grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
But Naija we funny ppl, we no send wetin no b us, see d gathering around d fire place, like wat d heck will we gather round fire wood when no woman is frying akara sef

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Yelisa and Juvonne are big on loyalty to their partners

Hmm........with Juicy inching closer towards Ipeleng that Juvonne loyalty will be greatly tested in coming days.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Putindbutt: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
It's not about feeling khosi!! He is a caring kind hearted manI don't think Miracle is that into khosi
like yemi's stupid fans are capping to suit their narrative !! He is just an overly protective person to those close to him!! Although it could be a weakness but not a bad thing when u are fighting against someone that u know doesn't mean well for ur pair!!
Could this have been a slip or a mental case?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I know, cause you're one of them grin
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am just looking out for my sweet Nelisa
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by sukkot: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

This guy ๐Ÿ™„
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
My Yaya has added some few more pounds since arriving the house. She needs to slow down a bit on the food and exercise more. shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
Wait, una sure say Khosi no rub Kayanmata soo, how else do I explain Thabang, Yemi and others affection towards her and there's Ipeleng in that same house o?!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2023
nonny1212:
If I be Marvin, I go dey nominate am, even in my dreams. No sentiments. Since kanaga feels he is playing the game, we go pay evil with more evil.

I no like the fact say em betray em nigga. And na blue make am do am. She no even feel remorseful.

So If I be Marvin, I will make him see evil even in his dream.

The only problem be say the 2 pairs arr very strong. 2 of them go nominate each other tire.

I Stan kanaga sha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if this jennyO's dressing is part of her strategy๐Ÿค”

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am just looking out for my sweet Nelisa
She'll be fine. Mmeli has rubbed a few of the HMs wrongly by his actions.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
MamBi:

He made it known during the first week that he liked Ipheleng more but due to Lukay moving in,he had to settle for Yvonne (his 2nd choice)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:
If Blue still wanna continue her shii with Yemi then she will have to stop hating on Nelissa,Baba no dey joke with her partner
If she misbehaves again,I will return her lobola to scondy

We respect our partners in our camp
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi Cregx and Kanaga are friends and l donโ€™t see that pair nominating each other! If Nelisa and Blue like let them be fighting their chicken fight grin grin
The funny thing is that both pair already have Targets at their back

Both pairs are sure banker of being up tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.