Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1112627 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
If u miss ur first week e go hard for u!!
Ur game should start right from the stage!!

This is not BBN!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
As usual, anything else and jenni and mmeli started demanding for heaven and earth. And as usual biggie gave it back to them "moving forward, u may have to come to the diary room with a sheet of paper containing your endless demands"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
I love Mmeli and jenni o’s diary session
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:

Yet Miracle retired Jenni from kitchen duties and he couldn't do shit.

This is the first time you post something that makes sense since you jumped on this thread

Miracle may be stupid but he realer than Mmeli that's for sure
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

How? Is miracle the hoh?

They came to DR to complain about Miracle retiring Jenni from kitchen duties.

He told her "Aunty, it haf do...your services are no longer needed" lmao

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Somebody that is slowly becoming public enemy number 1 for the fact that he used Melisa and is behaving like a xenophobic bastard.

That's a good thing for this show... we want it
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:
I DO NOT like Jenni O AT ALL

Just to put it out there.
jenni o is not likeable

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:

They came to DR to complain about Miracle retiring Jenni from kitchen duties.

He told her "Aunty, it haf do...your services are no longer needed" lmao

You are not getting it.how can miracle retire someone from kitchen? With which powers or you just want to be sarcastic
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
thatigboman:
mmeli is pure evil

Ok
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
thatigboman:
mmeli is pure evil
for him mind he feels say he be bad guy because he shift Melissa's panties

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:

Mmeli doesn't care to be honest... the guy just don't send anyone's papa.

Did you watch the day Jennyli clashed?

The guy just contributes during tasks, he gists with people, if them "give am, e go collect"... then he smokes his ciggs... Finish!

Nothing again concern am grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

You are not getting it.how can miracle retire someone from kitchen? With which powers or you just want to be sarcastic

He exudes it. And they all complied. How is it my problem or his problem for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Mmeli is a waste product, I can see through the guy like a microscope, real recognizes real, Mmeli is a lame ass negro.
Notwithstanding his shortcomings, he doesn't fake who he is. I don't like him either but i must acknowledge his real self

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
MamBi:

Very tacky indeed…. Coming from a girl who is happy to be a side chick…. undecided
The thing taya me.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:

Mmeli doesn't care to be honest... the guy just don't send anyone's papa.

Did you watch the day Jennyli clashed?

The guy just contributes during tasks, he gists with people, if them "give am, e go collect"... then he smokes his ciggs... Finish!

Nothing again concern am grin

But he was the one that brought up the issue to the DR. Biggie had to ask him who he was talking about. If you watched the DR, you'd know Miracle is beginning to rattle him under his I- don't-care exterior.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:

This is not BBN!
It applies to all BB !! People are drawn more to those that put themselves out dia first before the rest!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:

Wetin that one come mean na
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Beorn:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I was hiding my own laughter when I saw those lines... grin

Since you have laughed and they say laughter is contagious, please let me join you in the laugh.. 🤭😬😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:

But he was the one that brought up the issue to the DR. Biggie had to ask him who he was talking about. If you watched the DR, you'd know Miracle is beginning to rattle him under his I- don't-care exterior.
Miracle go show most of these guys pepper cheesy let him unpack finish season still long cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

He played safe that first week

As a wise person should.

Butti.... this one me and you dey like same person this season... nawaaooo

Should I be worried? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:

This is not BBN!

I initially thought Mmeli was a cool guy,street wise and all that but I quickly discovered that the guy is just another hateful xenophobic rat just like the rest of them. If I were in that house,trust me,I would have beaten him up and dared the consequences ! Omo,I hate that guy,no apologies. I can't tolerate people like Mmeli and Miracle around me,dem fit get fatal injuries,no cap !
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:

As a wise person should.

When you go to a strange environment, you play safe first.when you have done your feasibility studies and gauged everyone,you reveal yourself.whether it leads to success or not is secondary but primarily,it is the best move

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

I initially thought Mmeli was a cool guy,street wise and all that but I quickly discovered that the guy is just another hateful xenophobic rat just like the rest of them. If I were in that house,trust me,I would have beaten him up and dared the consequences ! Omo,I hate that guy,no apologies. I can't tolerate people like Mmeli and Miracle around me,dem fit get fatal injuries,no cap !

What is xenophobic about him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lauryn41:
I love Mmeli and jenni o’s diary session

Me too grin
Biggy even commented on their matching outfits
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:

The miracle that cried for Yemi or another one? grin

The miracle that lost his loud voice after that encounter?

We watch! grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

I have a partner sorry, but thank you (I think) x

Just when I was getting ready to order cockroach brown aso ebi 😒

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
It applies to all BB !! People are drawn more to those that put themselves out dia first before the rest!!

Oops.. I am supposed to argue this?
With you? grin

Move along pls
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
MamBi:

Just when I was getting ready to order cockroach brown aso ebi 😒
Cockroach brown ko beetle purple gele ni 😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2023
scondy:

Mambi ....free my baby na

😜😜😜. Oya, no vex...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
OROSUNBOLB:

It's okay not to like him.

There are people I don't like in that house too.

Plus I don't fvck with the word bolded above. I am not watching along country divides, so I am unable to feel how you feel

i think the only crime that guy committed is that the guy isn't licking Naija ass like Juicy and Khosi who claimed she has been dating a Naija guy for 4 years and doesn't know where in Nigeria he is from.

Mmeli has refused to famz with your faves...so he is all things evil

Y'all will be fine grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
You think if mmeli wants to position that miracle in where he belongs , he can’t

Mmeli fears nobody in that house

Him and jenni o are the perfect pair

They can clear anybody, anytime , anyday

Miracle own dey come

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2023
garfield1:

When you go to a strange environment, you play safe first.when you have done your feasibility studies and gauged everyone,you reveal yourself.whether it leads to success or not is secondary but primarily,it is the best move

True that

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.