Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111352 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jay16:
Omo see as Maya don brighten up

They are literally glowing lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
paradigmshift:
no be game... blaqleng saved Dem when they were up for eviction and it's only right dey reciprocate that favor...na u no get sense
Shut ur smelling mouth okpo!! U think ipeleng will choose them over lukay!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eeghe:
Kanaga thinks Marvin’s army will sack him on Sunday
Hehehehehehe

That said, it is good for him to feel the pain that Marvin felt👌🏾
damiviolet, you guys save him ooo
Before nko.......no cause for alarm.....we stand gidigba.......I too love that boy..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:

Every inche of it!

grin... Let's see if it's only Mayas that whine

I do not think he will whine in that obsessed way sha
We watch
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Godoverevery:

Imagine is a life and death situation...........lol

Even is a wise decision by tasti......kanga will be stupid to save her if she is up again and he win HOH.

Was it a life and death situation?
For a less than 2 months relationship, your expectations are unreasonably high.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by sammycarz(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
I sha know say if na phyna she go save groovy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
crystalpapers:

Comrade calm down. As you can see he's not happy and I feel his pain. Thats the reason why i didn't fault Maya's complain last week.

When my closest guy betrayed me, it took me months to get over it. Maya no complain at all, na only devil I no report that guy give.
he should know that they will go for blaqleng because they saved them before, it's only right they reciprocate that.. thank God ebubu is not kanaga... He should understand what Marvin went thru, d pendulum is now balanced

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Geezeem:

For people like us wey no care about winning but care to have our faves on the show for as long as possible for our viewing pleasure... we are sad oooo

My Mmeli sad

Nawatically grin

He is paired with JenniO cry Hmm, they are on shaky legs oh…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:

That packing is manipulation at it's finest. And people wanted to hang Maya for merely talking and this guy is trying to game both the viewers and the HMs by going to pack on a Monday.

Exactly… the scope would work for both the viewers as it’s working on the housemates.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dannyxy:
You spend 24/7 with someone, and she had a chance to save you and didn’t ahhh

Iru love isonu niyen, how does thatsi know Kanaga is strong? Is she a viewer? How many eviction has kanaga survived?

The only time she could get to stand for her “baby “ she threw him to the dogs for the game, such selfishness if you ask me…
But he told her he is very ok with whatever decision she makes. Why acting hurt? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
damiviolet:

Before nko.......no cause for alarm.....we stand gidigba.......I too love that boy..

Good lady
I am off to save Oli mu❤️

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eeghe:

Good lady
I am off to save Oli mu❤️
😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
KJr might be feeling bad because he may have felt Blues disappointment that they weren’t saved... remember he had told blue that there was no two ways about it last week if royals were up, he will be saving them.

Only to be served breakfast too early...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Kanaga will be fine. We will go all out for him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
I told you people that ashes is evil

Ashes couldn’t save her so called boyfriend

My kanaga better wise up and unship oooo

God has a way of separating my faves from their olodo ships

Ashes go away

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
JuicyStar:

When Kanaga did what he did, he went to Marvin to talk to him. Why is she taking to everyone except him? Why is she uneasy? Like u said it’s the game but u still remain very foolish as u have always showcased. Keep it up.
crappp as usual.. will d talking remove them from eviction? Abeg go n sit down... Una dn see how e be now una begin use yansh tink.. tsatsi will talk with kanaga, it's normal...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Estellie:
What’s there not to understand? Imagine if Kanaga and Khosi are up and Yemi has a chance to save one person then he goes ahead to save Khosi, will that make sense?

Y’all do too much on this thread
Just imagine is a life and death situation....lol

You can't understand bro until it happens to you.......no man on earth will be totally cool with that bruv even if what tasti did is the right thing.

This is loyalty against love......conflict of interest
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
This lineup is more like the real 9Ja vs SA, Finale b4 finale.

9ja top contenders (Yemi and KJR) vs SA top contenders (Kobosi and Thabang).

Interesting

9ja make una vote wisely o

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eeghe:
I do not like the fact that Tsatsii is talking to other people instead of to Kanaga
Annoying geh

Like I'm pissed😡
The guy is yet to say a word

But this his drama is helping his game sha😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Shut ur smelling mouth okpo!! U think ipeleng will choose them over lukay!!
porous reasoning.. very easy to spot an ungrateful soul
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
what if her pair did not agree with her cos they have to reciprocate the favor for blaqleng...
sammycarz:
I sha know say if na phyna she go save groovy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
The same people that will scream men are scum are justifying someone leaving her man on eviction block…

Vee will never do it

Khafi will never do it

Erica will never do it

Heck nengi will never do that to nengi

Trust me khosi will never hang yemi no matter what…

Thatsi has no bloody excuse, and you guys comparing thatsi to Marvin matter are just being hypocritical, and I hope your lovers boyfriends leave to hang when you need them the most..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Ok juvonne na una get this week
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
crystalpapers:

Comrade calm down. As you can see he's not happy and I feel his pain. Thats the reason why i didn't fault Maya's complain last week.

When my closest guy betrayed me, it took me months to get over it. Maya no complain at all, na only devil I no report that guy give.

Thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eeghe:
I do not like the fact that Tsatsii is talking to other people instead of to Kanaga
Annoying geh
But Kanaga can also go talk to her.... init? I will be disappointed if he takes this personal cos he already assured her he is very cool with whatever decision she makes.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eeghe:
Annoying geh
Very childish, if she truly understand what she's in at the moment she should be around him not only to beg or console him just be there even without talking

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chachi has been exposed oooo

Queen of the coast

Breeze don blow fowl yansh open

Stay away from my baby
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jay16:
Omo see as Maya don brighten up

If nah you nko? grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jay16:
Very childish, if she truly understand what she's in at the moment she should be around him not only to beg or console him just be there even without talking

Exactly
She is older than him oo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Reussite:

But he told her he is very ok with whatever decision she makes. Why acting hurt? grin
like this is the highest form of betrayal, he told you do put me , and you put him… lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
paradigmshift:
porous reasoning.. very easy to spot an ungrateful soul
porous reasoning kill u there!!
U can open ur rotten mouth waaa because u feel Kanaga is strong!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Eeghe:
Kanaga thinks Marvin’s army will sack him on Sunday
Hehehehehehe

That said, it is good for him to feel the pain that Marvin felt👌🏾
damiviolet, you guys save him ooo

With the way big brother attacked him today,he may feel the outside world is against him because of the save and replace hebidid with Marvin.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.