Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111374 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Miracle no be like this them dey handle woman matter ooh. Ur talk don dey too much

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
nebeolisa:
Truth be told they want Khosi disqualified
From nominations and all the happenings Khosi is number enemy in the house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
Olivia sounding exactly like Mercy Eke

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Jenni o made me laugh..she basically told miracle to dey his dey and she doesn't want any apology from him either.

Jenni Baby I will miss you kiss kiss
Let me enjoy you fully this week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Blue will forever be against Khosi because of Yemi

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
chrisnando:
This Jenny O is a bully outside. Make Sunday do reach

May her votes not get to delloite collation center,they will be truncated half way grin

Make she do dey come house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Miracle doesn't know that without khosi, he would have bounced before theo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
scondy:

Exactly....badmouthing everyone but wants everything to be about her...such a selfish, self -serving insecure human being

Can you imagine? Khosi has kissed several guys, flirts with them and has even got a boyfriend yet has a problem even with Nelisa's association with Yemi. Another was how she badmouthed Yemi to Thabang unwarranted.

Btw, her partner, Miracle was part of the meeting held by Nana and co. He had even asked Nana not to relent. I bet he would have gone to download everything to Khosi while he plays the innocent. The instigator 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:

That is a constant.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
JuicyStar:
Miracle no be like this them dey handle woman matter ooh. Ur talk don dey too much
my partner in every sentence. Make biggie kuku tie the partners rope. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
A lot of the female HMs wants Khosi gone sha... I won’t want her disqualified because it could be another beauty in the making for me and miracle has his drama too... he doesn’t deserve to leave this early....

But if they leave, I still have Yemi and Blue drama to keep me busy then I will settle with KJr and Tsatsii love story only that I will prefer to see them act the love while my TV is on mute.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Biggy abeg remove this PG 0 from our screen this night angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
tooexclusive:
A lot of the female HMs wants Khosi gone sha... I won’t want her disqualified because it could be another beauty in the making for me and miracle has his drama too... he doesn’t deserve to leave this early....

But if they leave, I still have Yemi and Blue drama to keep me busy then I will settle with KJr and Tsatsii love story only that I will prefer to see them act the love while my TV is on mute.
khosi is not leaving. Biggie should just unpair the partners after Sunday eviction show, e don do.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2023
What is Miracle's problem with Thabang. Why does it eat him up anytime Thabang chats with Khosi.

Even Oliva just said that Thabang has feelings for Khosi, but Khosi sees Thabang as a little brother.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
thatigboman:
my partner in every sentence. Make biggie kuku tie the partners rope. Nonsense.

At the end of it all he couldn’t keep the so called partner calm (Khosi). Na Yemi still do the work. Now Khosi is even blaming him for making the matter worse.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
tooexclusive:

They won’t leave

She’s productions pet

And their chosen winner

She won’t even get a warning or a strike

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tsatsi: I'm so disappointed in khosi. So so disappointed. You needed to see what she was doing. How she was acting outside.

Kanaga: I was having my moment. I didn't need those noise grin

Tsatsi: You know it was bad when big brother made us freeze grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Biggie should just unpair my Miracle so he will be out of this khosi and Yemi husband and wife matter angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
JuicyStar:

No one fights with a pig and expect not to be dirty. U don’t deserve the attention I’m giving to u. Enjoy the show and I wish u well as u continue to advance in ur present state of confusion.

Note: At the end of the day Kanaga goes nowhere and that’s all that matters
coming from the chief pig himself, animal on uniform trying to Smart but exposing your foolishness. We all know kanaga ain't going no where, so why the rant ode.., confused being.. give ur miserable attention to ur siblings.. enjoy your permanent state of mischief. Peace
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:
She annoys me. She is so obvious like nominating her was not enough.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Giel:
Jenni o made me laugh..she basically told miracle to dey his dey and she doesn't want any apology from him either.

Jenni Baby I will miss you kiss kiss
Let me enjoy you fully this week

Your gal na better ghetto.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
Not again sad sad
Miracle why nah?
Too much shalaye nor dey full basket grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Giel:
Tsatsi: I'm so disappointed in khosi. So so disappointed. You needed to see what she was doing. How she was acting outside.

Kanaga: I was having my moment. I didn't need those noise grin

Tsatsi: You know it was bad when big brother made us freeze grin

I want to mind my business like kanaga when i grow up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by paradigmshift(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
porous reasoning kill u there!!
U can open ur rotten mouth waaa because u feel Kanaga is strong!!
when he did same to Marvin, u clapped for him.. foolishness in full display.. porous reasoning indeed...sorry o ..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
Nana’s bp will go up again

God please save her for me 😪

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lauryn41:

They won’t leave

She’s productions pet

And their chosen winner

The highest they can go will be a strike. Remember Beauty flipped Baye's wig and she was given one . But BBT rules may be different.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
grin grin grin
thatigboman:
Miracle doesn't know that without khosi, he would have bounced before theo

Burst my belle grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Plssss ooo, go and vote Yelisa.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
See miracle confirming that khosi jacked nana hard

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Amya:
What is Miracle's problem with Thabang. Why does it eat him up anytime Thabang chats with Khosi.

Even Oliva just said that Thabang has feelings for Khosi, but Khosi sees Thabang as a little brother.

Who told you Thabang has feelings for Khosi? Same Thabang who turned down Khosi when Khosi wanted to sleep on his bed and had even gone to tell Tsati and other housemates about it? even Thabang knows Khosi is manipulative but the table turned when Khosi started lying to him that Yemi hated him. Also, I feel Thabang knows what he's doing. He once said the whole drama is about Yemi and Khosi while others are just collateral. He's inserting himself to get some drama, not helped by Khosi badmouthing Yemi to him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lauryn41:

They won’t leave

She’s productions pet

And their chosen winner

The productions pet line is stale already, come up with something else.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sanqa:

The highest they can go will be a strike. Remember Beauty flipped Baye's wig and she was given one . But BBT rules may be different.
remember that tacha was disqualified for pulling mercy's hair

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.