Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1112702 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cuteme1: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2023
God punish you and the initial poster for this nonsense you typed. If the breast or stretch marks are disturbing you, then close your eyes and stop being a nuisance

Geezeem:

They will say you are body shaming her now, yet she wears stuff that drags our attention and mouths to her body.

Even Yaya... I can never understand why she wears those pants with her massive cellulite tights sad

People should honestly dressed to their body types

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:
Yemi's 4 fans waking up this morning to run agenda. Most of them didn't even watch the altercation but are coming this morning to twist facts as always

Are you sure they aren't 5? Cos I recall your comment yesterday suggesting you've now seen the light.

Welcome home Amya😋

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2023
DOptical:

Big lies!

Take Saturday to Sunday for example. Yemi trended all night. From the party where he danced with several girls and guys, his play with Blue after the party and admonition to Blue while he defended Nelisa etc.

Khosi has nothing except gossiping and badmouthing Yemi to her toddler friend, Thabang while looking for how to jam their two heads together.

Yemi is old news. He trended after the party for what again? Whatever he did is clearly not memorable enough.

Yemi's relevance in that house has always been Khosi.

Khosi trended worldwide yesterday and no one is bragging about it is because it's a norm.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2023
ThierryJay:

Are you sure they aren't 5? Cos I recall your comment yesterday suggesting you've now seen the light.

Welcome home Amya😋

I said I will go soft on him because of how he defended my babe last night.

But with his 4 fans coming to drum agenda and spin narratives, I might have to go back on my word.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Opisco12: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

Yemi is old news. He trended after the party for what again? Whatever he did is clearly not memorable enough.

Khosi trended worldwide yesterday and no one is bragging about it is because it's a norm.
Even the housemates cannot stop talking about her so we must vote for khosi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

Yemi is the show and you know it. Everything around him is never boring. Even just lifting up Blue with one arm and circling her around with it.

Unlike Khosi who's all about badmouthing Yemi to her toddler friend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2023
Hunterkent:

What the man lacks on the basis of appearance, he surfeits for by way of gentrification and mental hewning.

LMAO. Una dey the same whatsapp group with Bubu😄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Yelisa fans keep doing what you are doing, yelisa is leading for now.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Preciousppearl(f): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
HotMiracleJuice:
Khosicle fans stop sharing votes with Yemi!!
He is playing a game on her to get votes as he is up for eviction!! The mafucka needs to be evicted for khosi's Mental health!! Besides miracle did the most restraining Khosi from getting disqualified compared to the weak Puta grandpa that already exhausted his energy sleeping around with other ladies!!
He is the reason for her sadness in that house in the first place cos if he was faithful to her she wouldn't see thabang as her place of solace which makes all the ladies disrespect her! Yemi is the reason no lady rates khosi there as they see her as cheap and desperate for a man that isn't committed to her!! She can't even go to miracle her partner as she feels all Nigerian Men are dogs like Yemi undecided undecided
VOTE KHOSICLE and drop a little for JuicyJay the cheerful entertainer if u are too generous to vote only one pair!!
isn't it obvious you know the truth but don't want to accept it... No right thinking lady should remain with a man who isn't committed to her, it screams desperation and cheap. Sad thing is others will notice it and disrespect her,i mean your girls self esteem is zero. Why waste time on something you won't get? Does it make sense to you supporting her on this? You can actually ask khosicle fans to not vote yemi for anyother reason but on this sorry you are being childish here...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2023
i thought nana and khosi were besties....oooo,okay, jenni o snatched nana from khosi .....how did nana start hating khosi like this? well, for me, i think nana and khosi have an issue we don't know about and it definitely is not about thabang or blaqboi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

But with his 4 fans coming to drum agenda and spin narratives, I might have to go back on my word.

But did you really expect fans agenda to stop, when you are not a newbie on BB matters.

What matters is that you saw something you liked about Yemi yesterday. Stick with it and let that seed grow and carry you along grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2023
cuteme1:

God punish you and the initial poster for this nonsense you typed. If the breast or stretch marks are disturbing you, then close your eyes and stop being a nuisance

People are free to air their views and opinions on a public forum just like you just did.
It doesn’t however give you the audacity to be abusive.
You are so self-indulgent and uncouth that you failed to adopt your own advice.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2023
scondy:

Oga u r the biased one cos u like khosi..what's goading about "thabang, don't go upstairs o...avoid triouble" ...do u even know the meaning of goading? The person speaking wasn't even in close proximity...then u run down and drag her...is her name thabang....jenni o reacted to defend nana ...she behaved like a mad person and u r saying they goaded her ....was any speech made directly to her ?

Lastly...give a reason y Blue shd like khosi? This was someone that confronted her over a single guy while she had a bf outside ....mtchew
What does this mean?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2023
7th of February 2023
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

Yemi no longer matters in the skim of things, His triangle angle is dying a natural death. Stop trying to inject him into a drama he's not part of .

T for Thx.
God forbid Yemi gets involved in useless fights or instigating nonsense

Miracle should continue pushing P

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Preciousppearl:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]isn't it obvious you know the truth but don't want to accept it... No right thinking lady should remain with a man who isn't committed to her, it screams desperation and cheap. Sad thing is others will notice it and disrespect her,i mean your girls self esteem is zero. Why waste time on something you won't get? Does it make sense to you supporting her on this? You can actually ask khosicle fans to not vote yemi for anyother reason but on this sorry you are being childish here...
The only truth I know is that ur Filthy dog whoreyemi is just taking advantage of her likeness for him to continue messing with her psych!! I asked u whoreyemi minions a simple question Why did he go back begging and reassuring her after they broke up that he will stick to her!! why? Simple Question u are all running around like headless chickens!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

Oliva who witnessed the whole thing has a different opinion.

Touching someone's jacket is not going physical.
is it going spiritual?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2023
yunafa:
i thought nana and khosi were besties....oooo,okay, jenni o snatched nana from khosi .....how did nana start hating khosi like this? well, for me, i think nana and khosi have an issue we don't know about and it definitely is not about thabang or blaqboi.

Blaqboi is the genesis of Nana's resentment of Khosi. Also the fact that Khosi has about 4 men wrapped around her fingers while she has no one looking her side has made her bitter and jealous.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2023
Yemi has a good bond with his team partner though and cares a lot about her, even as he cares about others. Vote for Yelisa pair!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
dominique:

Blaqboi is the genesis of Nana's resentment of Khosi. Also the fact that Khosi has about 4 men wrapped around her fingers while she has no one looking her side has made her bitter and jealous.
this one don come again🙄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

You are not bragging cus she was trending for fighting like an agbero

You know how BB shows work

Continue fighting jare so you can trend,by the time you chop 2 strikes you will have sense

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi is the show! You know it
Dude..you never tire for this your seasonal tribe man support grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Good morning my chocolate goddess safarigirl
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

Oliva who witnessed the whole thing has a different opinion.

Touching someone's jacket is not going physical .

Nawaaooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

We are less than 4 in Yemi fanbase ooo

Vote for Yelissa please
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2023
DoubleeDee:

My Gee, we are not saying Olivia has ptosis. That is when reference to her breast can be considered body shaming.
The truth is, Olivia's melons are saggy. It will do her a lot of good to invest more in push-up bras than human hairs.
IMO, Olivia should be indicted (charged to court) for breasts neglect and abuse. grin

I agree!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:
Khosi could be descended from Chaka-Zulu himself. She's very strong and courageous. Those girls are very lucky tonight that all these happened in Biggie's house. Nana and Jenni shouldn't try this shit they did tonight outside.

Khosi appears physically stronger than Nana but she'll be making a fatal mistake if she underrates Nana ! If you care to know,Nana is from the northern part of Nigeria;that makes her a very deadly person who is capable of anything when it comes to violence ! Nana won't think twice about it before using any weapon on Khosi and that can be fatal ! Omo,all that Zulu story or something no pass South Africa boundary o !

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2023
Munzy14:

Dude..you never tire for this your seasonal tribe man support grin

I supported Nini and even bashed Saga when his fans were roaming mad. I don't support victim card nonsense. You can't be playing the victim over someone you didn't bring from your papa house into the show! In a bid to spoil his or her game for yours. What rubbish is that? Not to mention the hypocrisy. She's kissed several guys and flirt with them as much.

First, Nini didn't want a ship because of her outside boyfriend. Nini didn't even kiss anyone on the show to begin with, let alone kissing several guys. It was rather Saga who wanted a ship with Nini. Secondly, Nini didn't really stop Saga from interacting. I remembered a time when Liquorose, Saskay, Queen gave lap dances to Saga while they were on bikini and Saga on boxer. Nini was rather giggling and clapping while watching all these going on. It was rather Saga who didn't want Nini to interact. I remembered a time when Cross lapped Nini because there was no seat. Nini was the one sitting before Cross came but since Nini couldn't lap Cross, Cross asked her to stand, so he could sit and lap her. Saga came and saw this, his eyes turned red. He ranted about it to some housemates for more than an hour.

Basically, It was rather Saga who wanted to box the beautiful Nini and by wanting to box Nini, he didn't interact much because he didn't want to leave Nini alone for other guys. He simply caged Nini for himself on the show. I personally had no problem with Saga, considering he didn't badmouth Nini nor played any victim. My major problem was with his fans who were dragging Nini unwarranted because in their mind, Saga didn't interact because of Nini. But In my mind, I was asking how was it Nini's fault? Because it was rather Saga who wanted to cage Nini, wouldn't let her interact but ship her with himself. In fact, Saga spoilt Nini's game by not allowing her to interact much with others, even as he did to himself. Anyway, It was only when they stopped dragging Nini towards the middle/end of the show that I also stopped dragging Saga 😂

Khosi and Yemi dynamic is even different! First, Yemi had always told Khosi since day 1 that he didn't want to be boxed. Secondly, she's got a boyfriend, kissed several guys and flirts as much. So what's with the hypocrisy? Thirdly, she goes to badmouth Yemi to her toddler friend. I still don't understand the reason for this.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

But Olivia and Yvonne both agreed Nana caused the whole thing but they couldn't say anything because Nana is their friend.

And as for Blue, her hate for Khosi is simply because of Yemi.

Why I love this show is the hate for my girl in the house is helping her build the strongest fanbase ever. They should continue with the hate.

You lots can argue until you loose your voices for all I care... I am just waiting for biggy to replay the video grin

... so we can hear who said what and see who did what

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
The only truth I know is that ur Filthy dog whoreyemi is just taking advantage of her likeness for him to continue messing with her psych!! I asked u whoreyemi minions a simple question Why did he go back begging and reassuring her after they broke up that he will stick to her!! why? Simple Question u are all running around like headless chickens!!
Why is your simp Oracle keep pressurimg Khosi when she has made it known that he is nothing other than her game partner

Simpleton Oracle and his loud mouth

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

Why is your simp Oracle keep pressurimg Khosi when she has made it known that he is nothing other than her game partner

Simpleton Oracle and his loud mouth
That's why I called u whoreyemi minions headless chickens and I stand gidigba tongue See them shifting goalpost to MIRACLE ur nightmare!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2023
Amya:

But Olivia and Yvonne both agreed Nana caused the whole thing but they couldn't say anything because Nana is their friend.

And as for Blue, her hate for Khosi is simply because of Yemi.

Why I love this show is the hate for my girl in the house is helping her build the strongest fanbase ever. They should continue with the hate.

The thing here is that, it’s not even hatred per se. It’s outright JEALOUSY... Like, how can only one girl (Khosi), be hoarding the attention of most of the guys, to the extent that it’s now as if they’re invisible to them (the guys). cheesy

Dem never see sumtin. Instead say, make one of them quickly kolobi Ebubu or Justin now, they won’t do that. If Khosi decides to add them to her harem now, they’ll start wailing again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.