Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1112716 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
switlily25:
Rule 2 and 19 for Tatiana4u

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

Hope you said same thing last year when Beauty was issued double strikes for something similar

Fans are hypocrites(in lady Diana voice)
Beauty was erratic and volatile.She deserved what she got…although,biggy was too hard on her.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thank God I'm not so invested in this show.

Wtf!!!

Only warning?

Biggie is definitely dating Khosi secretly, you can't tell me otherwise

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
BiggestB0y:

You mean the same Whoreyemi that was crying because of Miracle 🤣😂🤌🏽.....

Deh play!! 😂
Gbam tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sanqa:

That's the problem right there. Neither Nigeria nor SA is going to be handed a trophy after this show. One person from either country is going to get that money. I made a choice from the beginning of the show that I will be watching personalities and that is what I will do till the end of the season. Whoever wins, wins.

Congrats
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=HotMiracleJuice post=120719181][/quote]
Imagine stanning a hopeless phool like Miracle whose existence in that house depends on my Zulu princess?
No be me you go take catch cruise for here this year!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
DOptical:

Btw, Khosi acting surprised at Yemi for not having a strategy shows she's got a strategy, which she already stated in her intro. She said she would play the victim game. How I wish she was honest with the housemates about her victim strategy though.
Mr man, you no get fear of God?
The way you lie with confidence dey shock me

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

make we bet??

khosi go still chop

This is a bet
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
switlily25:

No be me you go take catch cruise for here!
U never see anything Rule 2 and 19 Tatiana4u tongue

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Gbam tongue
Lol you deh change my quote !! Cause the truth taste like alomo bitters 😂....

I hear say Ur fave don turn full chef 🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Blaqboi is sooooo fine

Gosh

I’m so in love
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
switlily25:

And those unnecessary strikes made the show boring because the housemates were playing safe and walking on eggshells!
We need chaos and vawulence to spice up the show and biggy understood the assignment!grin

Since biggie's plan wasn't to issue any strike, I felt he should av let d issue pass, cos what's d need to say u didn't give strike cos u didnt want dem to be on their toes, but u were issuing out warnings. Is d warning another form of accolade or wat, since dey've been warned, dey will still end up being careful about their actions.

Me i would av preferred a strike to those involved. There r housemates DAT will intentionally provoke u knowing u av a strike just so u can get disqualified. I needed to c DAT drama. Like how chomzy brought out d madness in beauty
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Lol you deh change my quote !! Cause ur truth taste alomo bitters 😂....

I hear say Ur fave don turn full chef 🤣
He is Marketing his cooking skills ofcourse👌 unlike ur tail of the house Whoreyemi that knows nothing than parading his HIV prick🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eeghe:

A forum ship is loading here, yes?
cool

I was referring to this reply and actually that was the first time I ever engaged that person ever in my life in over 5 years of knowing ***😁.

Just surprised someone could see through my comment and point out something I thought might already been deeply buried.

I have always liked that person's personality, so had to defend with that comment.

Was it that obvious or just a random guess?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Blaxhex:
Mr man, you no get fear of God?
The way you lie with confidence dey shock me
You dey craze. Go watch her intro. She said she would play the 'poor ol' me, help me' on the show.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Pharoh:

I was referring to this reply and actually that was the first time I ever engaged that person ever in my life in over 5 years of knowing ***😁.

Just surprised someone could see through my comment and point out something I thought might already been deeply buried.

I have always liked that person's personality, so had to defend with that comment.

Was it that obvious or just a random guess?

Aaaaawww
It was obvious to me but I don’t remember why
safarigirl come here🥂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
After having a good laugh listening to the discussion between Yaya, Olivia, Blue & Yvonne about dîcks, I'm so happy I haven't voted yet.

Olivia especially really made me laugh hard. That girl is making to admire her everyday. She says it as it is. No faking. Thank God she's paired with Juicy Jay my gee, so dropping some votes for her would be easy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lauryn41:
Blaqboi is sooooo fine
Gosh
I’m so in love
Aunty be calming down
All the boys in the house are your crush

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Beorn:
After having a good laugh listening to the discussion between Yaya, Olivia, Blue & Yvonne about dîcks, I'm so happy I haven't voted yet.

Olivia especially really made me laugh hard. That girl is making to admire her everyday. She says it as it is. No faking. Thank God she's paired with Juicy Jay my gee, so dropping some votes for her would be easy.
Oga Beorn

Have you shown our boys some love??(voting)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
He is Marketing his cooking skills ofcourse👌 unlike ur tail of the house Whoreyemi that knows nothing than parading his HIV prick🤣

Marketing Gini? Baba wan use am as strategy....
E go cook tire!!😂

Thank God for khosi's fanbase

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hunterkent:

Ma, i know for sure, that if you were in the House and then Ebubu makes for a move on you, you'd be grossly repulsed and squeamish by his position toward you, because of the singularity of his appearance.
In other words, the picture you're trying to paint is already beschirmed.
If the word you meant here was besmirched then we are not doing Ebubu any justice if we keep making him a victim. It takes a valiant and combative soul to come on this show beyond seeking the price money. Ebubu made the decision to take the leap. He shouldn't disappoint fans like me with intrinsic complex. Public exposure should be a form of validation and not a malediiction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Marketing Gini? Baba wan use am as strategy....
E go cook tire!!😂

Thank God for khosi's fanbase
Atleast he is using a productive and healthy strategy not oloshoism like ur fave that will kpeme of Aids at the end tongue
Thank God for Nelisa's Fanbase🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
DOptical:
You dey craze. Go watch her intro. She said she would play the 'poor ol' me, help me' on the show.
shut up. That's not what she said. I watched that scene and she didn't say anything like that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Since biggie's plan wasn't to issue any strike, I felt he should av let d issue pass, cos what's d need to say u didn't give strike cos u didnt want dem to be on their toes, but u were issuing out warnings. Is d warning another form of accolade or wat, since dey've been warned, dey will still end up being careful about their actions.

Me i would av preferred a strike to those involved. There r housemates DAT will intentionally provoke u knowing u av a strike just so u can get disqualified. I needed to c DAT drama. Like how chomzy brought out d madness in beauty

You are right and I think what might spice things up are the tensions in the entangled romantic relationships in the house.

Also I see a truth and dare game spicing things else the housemate's will be very tolerant of each other now.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Blaxhex:
shut up. That's not what she said. I watched that scene and she didn't say anything like that
You dey mad. I aint talking about scenes but her strategy in her intro video. She said she would play the 'helpless poor ol' me' strategy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
This cooking work Miracle go carry.. hope say e no go tire.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SymonLFC(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Omo this pink brassiere ipeleng is wearing is just so enticing 😫😩
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Smoothgio:

Aunty be calming down

All the boys in the house are your crush

But Blaqboi is soooo handsome
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lauryn41:

But Blaqboi is soooo handsome
Yes he way cuter than Whoreyemi the dog!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
badinfluence:
This cooking work Miracle go carry.. hope say e no go tire.

Unfortunately they’ll still be nominated every week
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nicenixon: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
U have no point!! Na ur whoreyemi go lick his vomit out of fear of IGWE MIRACLE!!
Lol! Yemi's regular client.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Atleast he is using a productive and healthy strategy not oloshoism like ur fave that will kpeme of Aids at the end tongue
Thank God for Nelisa's Fanbase🤣
Na dem they rush us!!😜

!Your simp fave couldn't even get his partner to like him😂!! Baba con switch to cooker!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.