Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1125629 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Una wey dey watch since, when is the cookie presentation going to happen
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Khosi is even tired of Miracle

Omo i pray never to have anything with someone like him, always want to be noticed even when wrong he's still want people to see him right

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2023
JuicyStar:
Miracle oooh…u are a man, u don’t have to respond emotionally to everything. U think u can win a lady in a mouth contest? Men don’t respond or react to “indirect jabs” from a lady. Snubbing Jenni would be more hurtful to her than all this exchange of words
So man should bottle up his emotions and die with it u are dumb!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2023
well IGWE MIRACLE is fulfilling all he promised in his intro so I have nothing to defend like Fake whoreyemi Minions tongue I know what I wanted and he is giving me exactly that🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
well IGWE MIRACLE is fulfilling all he promised in his intro so I have nothing to defend like Fake whoreyemi Minions tongue

He said he's an instigator but has yet told the housemates about it. The coward! Didn't also tell the housemates he's a rapist!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2023
Jay16:
Khosi is even tired of Miracle

Omo i pray never to have anything with someone like him, always want to be noticed even when wrong he's still want people to see him right
my partner my partner as if he's the only one that has a partner
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

He said he's an instigator but has yet told the housemates about it. The coward Whoreyemi Didn't also tell the housemates he's a rapist!
So he should tell the housemates his strategy cheesy Doptical u are even lesser than a dolt Choi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Funnily enough, Mirapist can only instigate tales to the women like he did to both Nana and Khosi before they both jammed their heads together while he acted innocent 😅. or fight with women like he's just done to Jenni. When he faced Yemi the last time, he got burnt and cried like the wimpy rapist he is 😅

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
This bbtitans concept may work afterall. 3 nigerians girls, jenny, olivia and nana are discussing happenings in the house. They say the way naija girls behave is different from how SA girls do things. They make an example of ipeleng who insisted politely to be allowed to be given a chance to present. They say the way she said it made everybody support her. If it was them, they would have gone gra gra and demanded ' what are you going to let us do?'

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
veekid:
I'm not understanding this ipeleng shape at all

She has a very good shape but walks like a lazy woman who is tired of life. Take a look at Yaya, babe carries herself well
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
He should give Kanaga jeje
Smoothgio:

Nelisa is out of the mess

Each HM must bake at least 2 cookies
Give one to your Partner(Nelisa) and the Other to a Romantic Partner or Platonic Friend.

You must present in public to your chosen recipients and say why.

Nelisa will get one but who will get the other one between Blue and Khosi is what we are waiting for

Biggie is messy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
This igboman u be iberibe!! Lasha ba ofemmanuu ike nsi🤮 that's why Tinubu go shock una at the end anumanu!! U could be Yoruba disguising to give igbos bad name Sha!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
So he should tell the housemates his strategy cheesy Doptical u are even lesser than a dolt Choi🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why not if e sure him. The Cowardly rapist!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

Why not if e sure him. The Cowardly rapist like my father and Mother!
Gbamtongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Make una enjoy this thing well well this year as this will be the first and last season. The thing even flop pass Ultimate Love and there is no way Multichoice will bring this trash back for another season…
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:
This bbtitans concept may work afterall. 3 nigerians girls, jenny, olivia and nana are discussing happenings in the house. They say the way naija girls behave is different from how SA girls do things. They make an example of ipeleng who insisted politely to be allowed to be given a chance to present. They say the way she said it made everybody support her. If it was them, they would have gone gra gra and demanded ' what are you going to let us do?'

But Khosi is different from the likes Yaya, Nelisa, Ipeleng and Tsati.

Khosi behaves like Nana, Jenni etc.. Questions is why are Jenni, Nana etc hated while Khosi is praised for such behaviour?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
I tire oo. Yemi that he is envious of is unproblematic, cool headed, always chilling and minding his circle. Even when he isn't talking he gets noticed, he's sleeping he gets noticed.

Miracle works tirelessly he got rejected, put mouth everywhere still unnoticed. He tries to hook up with M......meli just to be in circle of the SA housemates, he was disbanded shamelessly, tries severally to colonize kitchen from the female housemates he got bashed by his own partner for doing too much to be noticed. The only thing wey remain make him use charm on his fellow housemates

TRANNY JUDITH over to you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

But Khosi is different from Yaya, Ipeleng and Tsati.

Khosi behaves like Nana, Jenni etc.. Questions is why are Jenni, Nana etc hated while Khosi is praised for such behaviour?
I didn't say these things, they did.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sanqa:

I didn't say these things, they did.

They cited an example!

Question asked is valid. Why hate Jenni, Nana for the same thing Khosi does?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Khosi is production pet...nana and jenni are not...
DOptical:

They cited an example!

Question asked is valid. Why hate Jenni, Nana for the same thing Khosi does?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
hayzed19:
Khosi is production pet...nana and jenni are not...

Like seriously, I don't understand the hypocrisy here. People crucify Jenni, Nana etc for their behaviours but Khosi is no different from them!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jay16:
I tire oo. Miracle that he is envious of is unproblematic, cool headed, always chilling and minding his circle. Even when he isn't talking he gets noticed, he's sleeping he gets noticed.

Whoreyemi works tirelessly he got rejected, put mouth everywhere still unnoticed. He tries to hook up with M......meli just to be in circle of the SA housemates, he was disbanded shamelessly, tries severally to colonize kitchen from the female housemates he got bashed by his own partner for doing too much to be noticed. The only thing wey remain make him use charm on his fellow housemates

TRANNY JUDITH over to you
U must be very foolish if u think I go defend my IGWE MIRACLE that is doing all he promised to do🥰 Na una wey ur Angel Gabriel Whoreyemi dey give una bad name steady go dey shalaye everyday🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Geezeem:

The word you're looking for is "triggered"
*runs away 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ grin

Come back here....looool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Linqueen:

She has a very good shape but walks like a lazy woman who is tired of life. Take a look at Yaya, babe carries herself well
Yes o, that's my babe! Meaty but classy tongue
The occasional flashing can be forgiven grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
thatigboman:
when zainab was slapped and got disqualified for getting slapped, was it BBN?

She poured hot water in retaliation...that was violence
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
U must be very foolish if u think I go defend my IGWE MIRACLE that is doing all he promised to do🥰 Na una wey ur Angel Gabriel Whoreyemi dey give una bad name steady go dey shalaye everyday🤣

Don't you mean your small dick energy Mirapist hating on Yemi unwarranted because several girls like Yemi! No be Yemi do Mirapist na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kanaga taken out of the house for medical care to his finger. Biggie says hopefully he will come back to the house.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
DoubleeDee:

They are both birds of same feathers. I strongly believe Khosi is milking the victim tag very effectively to justify her flirting.

Yeah ...totally
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
DOptical:

Don't you mean your small dick energy whoreyemi hating on IGWE MIRACLE unwarranted because several girls like Miracle ! No be Miracle do Whoreyemi na.
I been know👌
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Shuttup bush Okpo what do u know about analysis!! Not on my back will u harass that woman of substance!!
I swear, nah Dominique be this.

She no fit deny am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.