Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1114841 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2023
damiviolet:
🤣🤣🤣Biko ANTO left the house for a week,KHLOE left the house for more than one month and were brought back to play the game........still nothing changed......so someone who left for 18hours suddenly got buzz because of that ....same khosi and yemi issue that they have always solicited advice from him from day 3 is now a big deal.....last week Friday he asked blue if she was ok with the triangle and after blue said as long she is happy that's all that matters and he replied with same thing he told khosi oo.....so now it's a sudden something that he is interfering or so called........that been said
"IT'S OK NOT TO LIKE SOMEONE. REMIND YOURSELF THAT EVERYONE IS NOT FOR YOU.FOCUS INSTEAD ON YOUR OWN HAPPINESS AND NOT ON THE PERSON YOU DONT LIKE" kanaga's handler

Also, Anto and Khloe legit knew about the outside world cos they went home. And it was clear to viewers eesh
So it’s no longer BBMzamzi pro-max So it’s all of a sudden a Naija show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2023
Not Miracle begging Yemi in dat acting and saying "My brother,please don't smoke us" 😂😂😂😂😂😂.This acting is sweet

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2023
switlily25:

E get plenty highlights but no drama!
Afterall,he is better than that chubby mannequin called Justin!

Completely deaddd
PS I love Ebubu and owe him votes
At least we connect at Ebubu, cos zxxzzzyyyxxxx lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Thabang is in with Khosi, Thabang na better MVP for that house......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 11:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
My ship ....

So open to each other, they practically discuss everything.

Khosi and Thabang are meant for each other. They will get married immediately after the show and nobody will pull them apart,not even Yemi cheesy

smiley
The way I’m silently shipping these 2 ehnnnn cheesy

As in, their chemistry is out of this world. They get themselves like... Then when they’re together by themselves, you can almost see the smoke rising off them, their chemistry is that HOT. cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Linqueen:
Hi guys, is it safe to still accept the old naira notes today??

Sorry for derailing this thread, I appreciate answers pls

I spent some already
Then I had extra and gave someone 5K (they transferred to me, for the cash) and will spend it too👌🏾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
DOptical:
I still don't know why that sadistic Khosi loves bringing up Nelisa for Thabang to shame, even as that one always indulges the shaming. I don't even know why Khosi hates Nelisa sef. Just because Yemi always praises Nelisa.

Khosi hate Nelisa because of Thabang, since she is also involved with Thabang. The only thing stopping her from going into full Thabang mode is the fear of being called out by the host and what the HMs would say since she cried to almost all of them because of Yemi.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
My ship ....

So open to each other, they practically discuss everything.

Khosi and Thabang are meant for each other. They will get married immediately after the show and nobody will pull them apart,not even Yemi cheesy
Who tell u say,Yemi wn Marry ur shim b4

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2023
Somebody help me! help me!! help me!!!

E dey carry me dey go where I no know oo...

It's going.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2023
PrincessEstates:

smiley
The way I’m silently shipping these 2 ehnnnn cheesy

As in, their chemistry is out of this world. They get themselves like... Then when they’re together by themselves, you can almost see the smoke rising off them, their chemistry is that HOT. cool

I think both of them fit well, they are already shipping they just can't come out with it since Yemi is still in the house and Khosi already cried to almost everybody about Yemi......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi fans don start with agenda

Yemi is loosing fans
Kanaga has watched the show bla bla bla

Anto and Khloe that left the show entirely and came back , how many win did they win ?

Yemi is loosing fans , is it your business ? Why don't Y'all focus on your insecure , muscled pick me bitch

Khosi is production's pet and we all know that

Yemi or kanaga must win this show and you can go jump into a lagoon

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I think both of them fit well, they are already shipping they just can't come out with it since Yemi is still in the house and Khosi already cried to almost everybody about Yemi......

Which one is almost ??

Who has she not talked about yemi to in that house

Na only ninjas remain

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi is loosing fans

Anto and Khloe that left the show entirely and came back , how many win did they win ?

Yemi is loosing fans , is it your business ? Why don't Y'all focus on your insecure , muscled pick me bitch

God forbid i support any animalistic xenophobe

The liver to say 9ja no fit win for dia mumu soil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Eeghe:

I read Geezeem’s submission in total shock
Me and my forum people do not buy into conspiracies and BBTitans is NOT rigged
If it was, we all know who appears to be the show pet lipsrsealed undecided and the particular person is not Nigerian

I know my sister likes arguments and for her to buy that means she doesn’t like her Licky lips at all cheesy

I didn’t buy Bryann, but Kanaga is not a Bryann or a Whitemoney, at all …and neither is he a Laycon or Keegan (programmed to win people)
Lemme face my favs biko
I want to know them
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
switlily25:

Lol😆
His fans must be weirdos!
Leave us o. Na Justin dey represent we introverts inside that house. grin grin So we dey advocate equal seat for into and extroverts in the house. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

I want to know them

They are many
But number one is Oli Oli my ❤️

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
switlily25:

Lol😆
His fans must be weirdos!
Leave us o. Na Justin dey represent we introverts inside that house. grin grin So we dey advocate equal seat for introverts and extroverts in the house. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Khosi hate Nelisa because of Thabang, since she is also involved with Thabang. The only thing stopping her from going into full Thabang mode is the fear of being called out by the host and what the HMs would say since she cried to almost all of them because of Yemi.....

I don't think it's because of Thabang. Khosi likes to ship them together sef (so Nelisa will be out of her way from Yemi) however she enjoys when people mud Nelisa and she enjoys it when Thabang does such. Probably because Yemi likes to praise Nelisa. If Khosi had her way, she would get Nelisa any Blue out of the house and gets all the validation she's always wanted. She tried the same with Blaq and Marvin when it looked like both guys were always with Blue but the two guys don't send her thus Thabang. Her nemesis is Blue and Nelisa! And it's because of Yemi.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
nisai:
Leave us o. Na Justin dey represent we introverts inside that house. grin grin So we dey advocate equal seat for into and extroverts in the house. grin
Lmao!
He is not an introvert,he is simply boring and lacks content….meanwhile,I’m an introvert but I’m drawn to extroverted people.grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Who tell u say,Yemi wn Marry ur shim b4

Shim?

But your boy wan die on top her. To the extent he had to carry her for back make she go use toilet. Biggie asked him who be his valentine and without blinking he mentioned Khosi like his life depends on her

Just ordinary 5hrs ultimatum Khosi gave him, the Werey run begin go suck breast for night.

You can deny all you like but the truth is that Yemi likes Khosi more than any girl in that house, but the lord I serve will scatter that nonsense ship from hell. Khosi is for Thabang and they will get married by December. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi: I will smoke someone 🔫

Juicy: don’t smoke me

Miracle: I don’t smoke

Yvonne: Baby it’s my uncle..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Yemi is loosing fans

Khosi fans have been running about on Twitter like stolen hens

That really want us to believe that Kanaga was just given outside info ....for what??

Kanaga has been giving highlights since last week and we all know he loves dancing whether party or not but they want us to believe he is dancing as a strategy

We have seen two shipping winner(miracle and mercy),a kitchen winner(WM),a pity victim winner(Laycon) and two street winners(Efe and phyna).......maybe it's time we get a dancing winner since you people don't want to rest

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Eeghe:

Completely deaddd
PS I love Ebubu and owe him votes
At least we connect at Ebubu cos zxxzzzyyyxxxx lipsrsealed
Lol…I loved Ebubu right from the very beginning and I love him more and more each day.
The guy get mad contents and talents and e no Dey find trouble or cause any drama.
please come and explain this your zxxzzzyyxxxxX…lol

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Leave us alone
Oya sorry,no vex!
Kwa kwa kwa
This Boma’s meme is killing me!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

Shim?

But your boy wan die on top her. To the extent he had to carry her for back make she go use toilet. Biggie asked him who be his valentine and without blinking he mentioned Khosi like his life depends on her

Just ordinary 5hrs ultimatum Khosi gave him, the Werey run begin go suck breast for night.

You can deny all you like but the truth is that Yemi likes Khosi more than any girl in that house, but the lord I serve will scatter that nonsense ship from hell. Khosi is for Thabang and they will get married by December.

Our prayers are with dem.

I'm sure Yemi is afraid of going down dr,make e no go sight gbola,na why he stop at s**king nipples

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

I won't have you disrespect my unproblematic king like that

Warn yourself oo
Lmao!
Wetin you go fit do?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

Shim?

You can deny all you like but the truth is that Yemi likes Khosi more than any girl in that house, but the lord I serve will scatter that nonsense ship from hell. Khosi is for Thabang and they will get married by December.

You just dey shoot yourself by yourself

You gave him 5hours to decide between you and Blue......he no give you answer but he still went ahead to suck

Yemi might like Khosi more than blue but Khosi likes Yemi more than he does

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

Shim?

You can deny all you like but the truth is that Yemi likes Khosi more than any girl in that house, but the lord I serve will scatter that nonsense ship from hell. Khosi is for Thabang and they will get married by December. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
switlily25:

Lmao!
He is not an introvert,he is simply boring and lacks content….meanwhile,I’m an introvert but I’m drawn to extroverted people.grin
Ok I hear but allow am represent us small before he leave. U know say we no dey too much like confrontation or wahala except on social media😂😂😂😂 Some introverts really only socialize on social media btw. grin

No for my hand o. Switlily we go fight o grin😂😭😭😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Which one is almost ??

Who has she not talked about yemi to in that house

Na only ninjas remain

Almost is correct na, as she never cry about Yemi to Blue about Blue.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

You just dey shoot yourself by yourself

You gave him 5hours to decide between you and Blue......he no give you answer but he still went ahead to suck

Yemi might like Khosi more than blue but Khosi likes Yemi more than he does

Didn't know ow breast sucking happened, only heard her talking to Thabang about her breast been sucked in the house.....

Errrrmmm e be like say the reward for not giving in to 5hrs ultimatum na boobs sucking, your boy na werey though.......cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

Our prayers are with dem.

I'm sure Yemi is afraid of going down dr,make e no go sight gbola,na why he stop at s**king nipples
Asin ehnn

December too far sef,they should get married 3months after the show sef😏😏😏

Wetin concern Yemi

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.