Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,849 members, 7,872,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111411 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

Shim?

But your boy wan die on top her. To the extent he had to carry her for back make she go use toilet. Biggie asked him who be his valentine and without blinking he mentioned Khosi like his life depends on her

Just ordinary 5hrs ultimatum Khosi gave him, the Werey run begin go suck breast for night.

You can deny all you like but the truth is that Yemi likes Khosi more than any girl in that house, but the lord I serve will scatter that nonsense ship from hell. Khosi is for Thabang and they will get married by December. cheesy

Zudd is this you? shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Ewu tongue She mentioned Miracle and e dey pain u even though she also mentioned ur whoreyemi tongue na the stupid cockiness wey she say una get expecting everyone to worship ur useless whoreyemi alone but ur are still failing at it even though he has more advantage than any other guy their being the only Yoruba man tongue
This yoruba advantage you are mentioning dey baffle me

Aside Laycon,kindly tell me the other yoruba housemate who won BBN

You just open mouth waaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
switlily25:

Chai,I don cast!
Lmao!
I be keypad warrior o!
Anyway,make I leave Justin for you.
I no go drag am again.
Lol
My comrade 🤝🤝🤝🤝😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
DOptical:

The irony. Same Miracle who's fought with ladies and has done time for raping a girl? Let me have a good laugh 🤣
IGWE MIRACLE tamed the bully in a lady JennyO tongue bring the girl he rape make we see tongue He is not Whoreyemi ur Pervert Dog with HIV!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Suddenly Kanaga is all in the 'triangle' business. and you say we shouldn't suspect something happened while he was away

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Werey just full nairaland🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi keeps topping!!!
Her relationship with Thabang has made him popular!
Lmao!
I Stan the queen of contents!!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
Suddenly Kanaga is all in the 'triangle' business. and you say we shouldn't suspect something happened while he was away
He has seen the light and wants to be part of it!
Who no like better thing?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
no be me dem go kill... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
fitzmayowa:

Your boy na criminal, Blue came to tell him her mind say she no wan do again only to be kissing the boy after the formatting of brain........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
You know you are the only kosiso fan that i like so please dead this agenda

its getting stale now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

This yoruba advantage you are mentioning dey baffle me

Aside Laycon,kindly tell me the other yoruba housemate who won BBN

You just open mouth waaaaa
Sharrap Anuofia u dey even contradict urself🤣that is why a Yoruba guy should easily win if he wasn't a fool that played himself tongue being the only Yoruba guy this season unlike the others that had competition!!
He would have got other blocks in addition to his secured region making it a smooth win for him!! Every Yoruba dey vote am even those that he isn't their fave just for that "my homeboy" sentiments tongue

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Ah! Not Yemi getting upset that Khosi is trying to cage him and in the same breath upset about Marvin and Blue.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kanaga go and look for your own storyline. Stop clinging to this triangle.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Khosi dey press yemi neck.. so yemi can be this jealous

No wonder he uses blue aiva as a rebound.

I really feel for blue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
DSTV don learn grin grin after dat senseless tweet about Yemi yesterday we dragged their entire generation.

It may seems as though dey don finally learn grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
Ah! Not Yemi getting upset that Khosi is trying to cage him and in the same breath upset about Marvin and Blue.
He is the biggest fool of the century!! Wettin dey hold am undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi clocking Khosi.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
See same Yemi people say does not care about Khosi crying to Kanaga about Khosi and Thabang.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
nonny1212:
Khosi dey press yemi neck.. so yemi can be this jealous

No wonder he uses blue aiva as a rebound.

I really feel for blue
You want koshidanu to play yemi but you are angry and form whatever makes u feel better when you see Yemi pressing Kosironu neck

Ment, Malaria or Crack?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi talking to Kanaga because Khosi told him she spoke to Kanaga about their cookie ish.

Yemi is pissed and this good to see. Yemi kissing Blue today shouldn't be having issues with Khosi sleeping with Thabang on the same bed......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yemi dey fall hand sha… see him ranting on Koshi-Thabang closeness
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
See same Yemi people say does not care about Khosi crying to Kanaga about Khosi and Thabang.
How does dat convo translate to care,person dey let u understand say him ma dey dis game,u can't play the player.

Na ur kokozaria dey do evangelism about Yemi to every tom,dick and harry for inside dat house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yes yemi

Clock the bitch’s game
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amya:
Kanaga go and look for your own storyline. Stop clinging to this triangle.
From the little I watched of their convo KJ looks disinterested & was mostly humming.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Yabsun:
Yemi dey fall hand sha… see him ranting on Koshi-Thabang closeness

You wey dey play person, if you see person wey play you, you go vex na.....cheesy

However, I think he is just ranting to Kanaga because Khosi told him to cut off while she is doing stuff with Thabang na wetin dey vex the boy be that.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
People always shout yemi is the game, he has over played his hands with the way he treated blue.

If these two ladies decides to show him eh, he will ask biggy to leave the house by himself. People will be shouting he took blue to go and meet marvin or he told marvin to go for blue.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Stupid hypocrite whoreyemi continuing dashing her fans tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lauryn41:
Yes yemi

Clock the bitch’s game

Yeap, he already did, he might just end up flying solo as from the convo he wants Marvin to have Blue...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

You want koshidanu to play yemi but you are angry and form whatever makes u feel better when you see Yemi pressing Kosironu neck

Ment, Malaria or Crack?
Guy chill, am only saying what am watching.

I no dey stan neither yemi or khosi.

Anyone other than my kanaga no be my headache

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
To be honest I see no reason why Yemi & Khosi are both complaining of what the other party is doing. Yemi is running stuff with Blue & she is running stuff with Thabang. They should just declare an open relationship at this point, tell each other the truth & have fun in the pentagon.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You wey dey play person, if you see person wey play you, you go vex na.....cheesy

However, I think he is just ranting to Kanaga because Khosi told him to cut off while she is doing stuff with Thabang na wetin dey vex the boy be that.....
Now u get the gist.....Yemi av problem in her doing her whatever nonsense,but she should stop getting on Yemi's nerve whenever guyman do his own thing as well.

It's dat simple

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Why won't you find the romance boring dear? grin

That boring romance has A LOT of fans on Twitter, and is praised as the healthiest ship in BBN/T.

Can't believe someone woke up and wrote an epistle that long, LMAO. Funny bunch.

Healthy... check
Boring... check
Lasting... we don't know yet

And to be honest, we really don't care grin

Hope Kanaga has had his yam and red oil?

I laughed when he told his girl thats what he would like to have for lunch... she said, "that orange stuff".... Kanaga laughed and said he is an African man... from Eastern part of Nigeria

Tsatsi said she would make something else for him to add to that... he then mocked her and asked, what are you going to add?... cheese or....

Oya enjoy... I say make I give you small update from your PG 10 13 ( they upgraded last night) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.