Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,792 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1112900 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

I can never accept Yaya as our inlaw

We didn't come to ship in that house

We just came to enjoy life small and disappear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Geezeem:
I am confused.... is this a ship?
Inflatable float at best

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Onyi99:
Who is handling Blue Aiva's page?

That handler is so petty😂😂

Soweto James Brown in the mud😂

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Giel:
Olivia is so sweet. This week she has been making an effort to connect with the housemates she hasn't connected with so far.
She was talking with Yemi yesterday, now today with ipeleng.

The fear of nomination is the beginning of friendship..

Sweet una..😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
badinfluence:
I don laugh enter gutter..😂😂
Khosi's fans are something
🤣🤣🤣🤣 How? From which angle? Or was the poster high?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
queenemelda:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 How? From which angle? Or was the poster high?
Na craze full that fanbase

See her Nigerian counterpart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Geezeem:

I am having fun... that was us last year cheesy

Ex teamie, we saw shege last year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
thatigboman:
there wount be double this week. 20 housemates and time still dey. Biggie keeps the housemates in the early days incase disqualification and voluntary exists happen later. It's when it's getting hot that he starts evicting them in multiples.
Well Multichoice can decide to evict double pair since there will be no eviction next week. I remember in DW season where we had double pair eviction & a disqualification where 6 HMs left the house in one night(after 3 weeks).
Well a single pair eviction should suffice.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
meobizy:
Amaka’s eviction still dey sweet me even today. Hahahaha. Was Zainab’s slap from Seydou broadcasted? For all we know she likely was the one provoking the males.
it wasn't broadcast because biggie didn't want to disqualify seydou. But karma caught up with him and his partner took voluntary exit and bounced him. He even begged the girl, pls, wait till Sunday knowing he will be safe by Sunday, the girl say mba. And like on Friday or so went and told big brother that she must leave the house. That one sweet me wella.
Make amaka own dey sweet u. Injustice to one is injustice to all. When ur favourite receive that same type of injustice in the future, dont complain.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
thatigboman:
and ipeleng finished at what time and crossed the line at what time?
Ipeleng crossed the line at 1:51
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
badinfluence:
I don laugh enter gutter..😂😂
Khosi's fans are something
Na
I don't think this person meant in appearance

But the way in which the two were senselessly obsessed over a man wey no too dey rate dem like dat
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bassman007(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

E come be like say James Brown fine pass Khosi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Inflatable float at best

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Reussite:

Well Multichoice can decide to evict double pair since there will be no eviction next week. I remember in DW season where we had double pair eviction & a disqualification where 6 HMs left the house in one night(after 3 weeks).
Well a single pair eviction should suffice.
remember that in same double wahala, biggie was supposed to disqualify my fave CeeC for trying to destroy Lolu's manhood, even shown on TV, but he didn't. And CeeC grew so strong and became the 1st runner up.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
ItisHi:
Ipeleng crossed the line at 1:51
and juicy crossed at 1.52. Biggie later reduced 1 second for each of them. Ipeleng still won
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

You understand the vibe brother

We just sit and observe or enter kitchen to cook and at most admire our hair

Best fanbase this year.....we no dey vote sha, Yvonnestar gat us covered,,,,,our own is to look fresh

I am cackling in total darkness here lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

You understand the vibe brother

We just sit and observe or enter kitchen to cook and at most admire our hair

Best fanbase this year.....we no dey vote sha, Yvonnestar gat us covered,,,,,our own is to look fresh

Deadddddd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
After 5 hrs of useless hypocritical ultimatum, Yemi sprayed pepper 🤣 I loved how he flipped the nonsense script on her.

As a matter of fact, Let her go and mind her boyfriend and the others she's kissed on the show, including others she wants to kiss and let Yemi do his own thing. Nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
thatigboman:
and juicy crossed at 1.52. Biggie later reduced 1 second for each of them. Ipeleng still won
na. Juicy timer was still counting while he was even jubilating. Biggie is just a rigger.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
ItisHi:
na. Juicy timer was still counting while he was even jubilating. Biggie is just a rigger.
did u watch Ipeleng's own?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

Na their two go kill us the fans

Two criminals

As we don enter this one now, na till the show ends before we will be free again.
The things we go through for our faves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
thatigboman:
did u watch Ipeleng's own?
I didn't miss any. Ipeleng timer was stopped as soon as she got to the finish line, Juicy's timer was still counting. Biggie is just inconsistent. Some HM's timer stopped as soon as they balanced the pyramid without even getting to the finish line. They have to sort this out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi is complaining.. Yen Yen Yen... was it not Bruce Lee who started complaining first... if you can complain about me and do the same thing, I can also complain about you... Yemi only discusses it with his friends (Marvin and Kanaga), but Bruce Lee never tell finish

Bruce Lee🙄, tag plenty🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
See jenni o that's leaving on Sunday going to store carrying everything as if she will be there till the finale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
ItisHi:
I didn't miss any. Ipeleng timer was stopped as soon as she got to the finish line, Juicy's timer was still counting. Biggie is just inconsistent. Some HM's timer stopped as soon as they balanced the pyramid without even getting to the finish line. They have to sort this out.
na lie u lie. No housemate's timer was stopped as soon as they crossed the finish line. None of them.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Look at Tsatii timer, pausing and starting. Assuming she balanced it earlier than 1:51 that would be another controversy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
thatigboman:
na lie u lie. No housemate's time was stopped as soon as they left. None of them.
you obviously didn't watch. Ain't got time arguing with a Twitter watcher

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Anyhow Sunday wants to be, I'm really hoping only one pair get to leave. The others on the chopping block, I cannot bear to lose so early.

It's just fitting that the coven leader will be the first member of the coven to leave the show.

Jenni O could have been so much more, but she chose to be someone's insufferable aunt wearing a boubou all over the house. Everytime I hear she's some sort of music executive or journalist, I can't reconcile that to the personality on screen.

She did so little to put out that side of her, instead deciding the kitchen was her place. Just so sad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smoothgio:

But seriously no shades, the first night I saw Khosi,I thought she was James Brown's sister or relative. The resemblance is uncanny. And her somewhat masculine frame doesn't help matters. However as I started watching her, the resemblance kinda reduced. But Erica kwa? O Chim!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
[quote author=Geezeem post=120801654][/quote] No mind the werey. If Justin and Yaya ship, Justin will use all of Yaya's hair products and make her fatter by cooking for her everyday. Let's not forget 'borrowing' her fans cos them no de vote for that fanbase.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
ItisHi:
Look at Tsatii timer, pausing and starting. Assuming she balanced it earlier than 1:51 that would be another controversy.
come u are the the sort of people that come here and keep misinforming people that didn't watch.
Once u cross the finish line, ur timer stops, but if u go back, it continues.
Khosi went straight and started with challenge 4, finished and crossed the finish line, her timer stopped. And she went back to complete the 1st 3 challenges, and her timer continued reading. And she completed the 4 challenges in 3 minutes something but disqualified because she got the 3rd challenge wrong.
Thatsi. U have to balance the pyramid before crossing the finish line. Thatsi just placed it and ran off to finish line. Each time u run you the finish line, timer stops. It was ger fellow housemates that told her the balloon fell off. And she went back, timer starts reading, she place and run off and balloon falls off. At a time she even refused to continue, it was her housemates that convinced her to complete it.
U guys should watch and stop misleading those that didn't watch with false narratives.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
What do [url=Eeghe]mily[/url] and [url=Geezeem]tetes[/url] mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.