Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111832 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
I know that Blue and Mmeli are close. But my point is that she just stood there while Mmeli and Thabang dissected Olivia. She couldn't even put in a good word for her 'friend'. This Olivia and Blue friendship will end faster than it started.

What did you expect Blue to say? She did defend by saying she doubted Olivia would be lying.. Olivia doesn't even have Blue's back sef. If there's anyone to blame, blame Mmeli and Thabang or aren't these guys also supposedly Olivia's friends?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2023
paradigmshift:
thabang na idiot abeg..

In that case, then it says a lot about Olivia that she keeps letting herself get clowned by an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Sanqa:

cheesy cheesy I was surprised nobody wrote about this last night. After the peeping incident he was a bodyguard throughout the night cheesy
I like your emojis, where can I find them?
Yemi fans predominantly dominate here so yemi's mess up will almost never be reported here. They only come here to hyperventilate when khosi does her own mess up.

The emojis are from my phone keyboard dear.
You can use yours too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:03am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
all this muscle fans sef...na only Thabang dey up...Blue no dey there...abi from the look of thingz...na thabang n Khosi he dey look

You dey mind them. A lot of people were there including Mmeli and Blue and they were talking loudly, it's only human to look over there to see what's going on. Those shim fans are just full of rubbish! Got nothing apart from useless validation.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Nana kissing Nelisa will break the Internet tomorrow.....

There must be a reason Mmeli called this girl a bad Apple... I can give anything to know it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

You dey mind them. A lot of people were there including Mmeli and Blue and they were talking loudly, it's only human to look over there to see what's going on. Those shim fans are just full of rubbish! Got nothing apart from uselesss validation.
mumu talk another thing. Mmeli and blue walked away yet yemi's intense gaze was still obviously fixated at thabang and khosi. una blind? Abi na selective blindness ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2023
If you had any sense, you would realize that it was logical for him to look up, as Mmeli, Blue, Olivia, Nana, Thabang, and Khosi were all visible up there. When was the last time you saw such a gathering for Sandton?
Everything does not centered around Yemi, Khosi, and Thabang.
Blaxhex:
you yemi fans are so illogical. Any layman can see that he's gaze was fixated at thabang and khosi.
And who told you I'm a kobosi fan? Ode

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Blaxhex:
Yemi fans predominantly dominate here so yemi's mess up will almost never be reported here. They only come here to hyperventilate when khosi does her own mess up.

The emojis are from my phone keyboard dear.
You can use yours too.
Thanks. Let me try
🤐 oh I thought you can only use the green ones, which I hate btw

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2023
Blaxhex:
mumu talk another thing. Mmeli and blue walked away but yemi's intense gaze still continued! una blind? Abi na selective blindness ? grin

Gibberish. Always try to Use your brain. One can always linger his look at where there's a rankus. Yemi even told her not to stop being friend of Thabang and had even asked Thabang to come and sleep beside Khosi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
If you had any sense, you would realize that it was logical for him to look up, as Mmeli, Blue, Olivia, Nana, Thabang, and Khosi were all visible up there. When was the last time you saw such a gathering for Sandton?
are you really this stupid or you chose to be because it's yemi? Even a child could see that he was looking at thabang and khosi. Sotey mmeli and blue waka comot yet baba no stop to dey peep after they left.
Dey deceive yourself for there

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Gibberish. Always try to Use your brain. One can always linger his look at where there's a rankus. Yemi even told her not to stop being friend of Thabang and had even asked Thabang to come and sleep beside Khosi.
abeg swerve. I forget say na irrational entity i follow dey talk sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

There must be a reason Mmeli called this girl a bad Apple... I can give anything to know it

He said she's an instigator because he learned that Nelisa had a crush on Yemi and the fact that Nelisa brought Sandra to her bed beside Yemi's bed. He was still inserting Yemi into his gibberish yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2023
Blaxhex:
abeg swerve. I forget say na irrational entity i follow dey talk sef.

Stop projecting delusional gibberish! Rather use your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
Everything does not centered around Yemi, Khosi, and Thabang.

Exactly! Only a stupid person would be saying gibberish. Yemi was even at a faraway place. He saw a lot of people talking loudly In his room and it's only sensible to look at the place to find out what's going on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 10:16am On Feb 12, 2023
A short story

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2023
Yesterday’s drama wasn’t about khosi or yemi

Make una let their name rest small

Focus on nana and co

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:16am On Feb 12, 2023
wo...anything that works for everybody...make dem evict evrybody, make dem dey go their papa house..
Blaxhex:
are you really this stupid or you chose to be because it's yemi? Even a child could see that he was looking at thabang and khosi. Sotey mmeli and blue waka comot yet baba no stop to dey peep after they left.
Dey deceive yourself for there

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
Sanqa:
A short story

Yemi wanted to take his bath. He wasn't even looking at them. See him with his towel eventually. You don't see him clawing at Khosi like Khosi keeps clawing at him. Get a brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2023
tooexclusive:
Likeness for Olivia hasn’t grown one bit... the way she throws herself at men for highlight (probably) is cringy

It shocks me that she does this thing ONLY on Saturdays and expect us to believe it's real? An actress?

Anyway... provided she doesn't think we are fools, she can go on with her game.
... all join grin

See her again next Saturday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:19am On Feb 12, 2023
Lool Nelisa and Nana if una get mind make this thing official u have my votes I love diversity cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Whoreyemi and Smart in one sense oh plzzzzz! We all must not worship his stinky ass!!

Please stop quoting me, I have no business with you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2023
jerrytailad:

Please stop quoting me, I have no business with you!!
Sharrap!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by rainluv: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2023
No drama that happened last night involved Yemi but on this thread "yemi nkeosknebbbzbsjn" "dnjdjjrnnskksmmsn Yemi" Yemi Yemi Yemi

The last time we had a 60%..., this time it must be 95% or nothing else..,so we can REST!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2023
LordTheus:

In that case, then it says a lot about Olivia that she keeps letting herself get clowned by an idiot.
a small boy for that matter. I don't think her proclaimed feelings for him are genuine. She's just looking for "highlights"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:23am On Feb 12, 2023
Godoverevery:
The mistake this nigeria ladies are making .....SA guys are different from Niaja Men.

SA men don't chase ladies....there culture isn't like that.

Yvonne is making this mistake with JJ....SA don't chase like us.

Olivia is also being stupid trying to force things with this desperation.

Mmeli isn't stupid nah....likewise thabang also.

Olivia is just degracing nigeria swears.

Olivia is not stupid please
She is playing her game...

Like I said previously, she is too obvious and this fornat she is using is BBN format. In BBN contestants create fake drama after Saturday's parties to entertain viewers

I pray she realises that this may not work in this BBT and do differently

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

This same Nelisa you all wanted to kill my Mmeli for... from wanting to give Thabang head to kissing Nana... thank God Mmeli ran

She is a confused soul undecided
lol. So she shouldn't move on when mmeli obviously doesn't want her? Try and be rational abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Whoreyemi and Smart in one sense oh plzzzzz! We all must not worship his stinky ass!!

Yemi is a 2.1 graduate despite working at a club while schooling. He's displayed intelligence in the house. Despite his stuttering, his lively hosting and presentation were dope! Physical exercise isn't a measure of intelligence. Get a brain!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2023
Avedonn:
It's confirmed that Mmeli is a redpiller.

I like him and I'll miss him sha.

Pls indulge me, what is this?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

Olivia is not stupid please
She is playing her game...

Like I said previously, she is too obvious and this fornat she is using is BBN format. In BBN contestants create fake drama after Saturday's parties to entertain viewers

I pray she realises that this may not work in this BBT and do differently

She is not stupid but you pray she realizes that this may not work and do differently......lol

So in BBN ladies goes around asking two guys out.....telling them both the same thing??

If she wants to create drama believe me she choose the dumbest one to create.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2023
COOL10:
Mehn I love Mmeli's vibe. Such a pity he's paired with loud mouth Jeni

I don't do dulling
I don't do fake
I don't do delawoods
I select my faves very carefully.... I knew Mmeli had it in him.... reality TV stuff

Chai... his exit today is killing me cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2023
Khosi is worried about Thabang spilling. However, Thabang told her she should be worried about Ebuka, Khosi kneeling down was just to shut Yemi up from talking, the gal sure has something for Thabang.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:28am On Feb 12, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi is a 2.1 graduate despite working at a club while schooling. He's displayed intelligence in the house. Despite his stuttering, his lively hosting and presentation were dope! Physical exercise isn't a measure of intelligence. Get a brain!

Nope, he is second class lower (2.2) not 2.1 he told Blue this while they were discussing, his working af the club affected his grade.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.