Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,685 members, 7,892,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:45 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1121889 Views)

Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

I don't do dulling
I don't do fake
I don't do delawoods
I select my faves very carefully.... I knew Mmeli had it in him.... reality TV stuff

Chai... his exit today is killing me cry

It's been a while since I saw any guy with his kind of personality on this show. The closest I can think of is Boma.

Both have this 'I don't give a fvck' attitude

Both just want to play around and they're very vocal about it

Both have 'bad mouth' when provoked. They don't hold back their words when they're angry.

Both dey chop and clean mouth ๐Ÿ˜

If not for this pairing thing, Mmeli would have been a top contender.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ano believe she get any 4 years relationship jare...
DoubleeDee:

Really? And what about the outside bf? Yemi can definitely be a strategy since he doesn't live in SA. But Thabang

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Geezeem:

grin grin
Olivia the games didn't pick her gamee well
You must be feeling so fly and proud of your boy. Issorite.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
hayzed19:
Ano believe she get any 4 years relationship jare...
I agree. It doesn't sound plausible with her actions.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Thabang really fall my hand. And someone here is saying that Thabang is emotionally invested in Nelisa. Khosi too no try at all. Did she have beef with Nelisa before the house?

Thabang can't say shit in Nelisa's presence anyway but in her absence

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Twoclans:

If they make it official,they will go far in the game

LGBT community no be anybody mate.
Gbam and brings another dynamic to the game!! The guys would have done theirs too but they cant risk the public scrutiny as they are more lenient to lesbians than gays in naija!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Calling him out with fellow whoreyemi's worshippers that sees that one as a god makes no sense tongue
Even if Mimi talks a lot so? Atleast he is a better person than foolish Whoreyemi that has no regard for women and only sees them as sex objects angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
HotMiracleJuice:
Gbam and brings another dynamic to the game!!
Nigerians go drag Nana and her family members if she try am. But it will be good for showbiz .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
This their podcast that Miracle and Blaqboi are trying so hard to involve Yemi will start a huge fight and I hope for the sake of their partners the so called podcast doesn't happen.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
Smoothgio:

Juvonne?

Is Yvonne a joke to you

Not to take of Justin....Jennili eviction is sure

I just hope they won't evict two pairs cus Juiolva and Juvonne will be in danger then
Everyone thinks they are weak, what if they get pity votes? Combined with that of their fans, even Jenni get fans oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Nigerians go drag Nana and her family members if she try am. But it will be good for showbiz .
True but the dragging no go reach her male counterparts cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Titaniumental:

Still a simp though

So the two girls he like in that house turns out to be Yemi's two pet

Seriously those are the โ€œonlyโ€ 2 girls in the house....thatโ€™s what any alpha male would go for
Miracle is also an alpha!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
I hope that one Ignore them...
shey na because girls no dey feel am, na why he dey do anyhow
fitzmayowa:
This their podcast that Miracle and Blaqboi are trying so hard to involve Yemi will start a huge fight and I hope for the sake of their partners the so called podcast doesn't happen.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
COOL10:

It's been a while since I saw any guy with his kind of personality on this show. The closest I can think of is Boma.

Both have 'bad mouth' when provoked. They don't hold back their words when they're angry.

U are right he reminds me of Boomboom cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They are a thing, but they don't want the HMs to know, hence why dey are always coding it. She just admitted to being jealous of seeing Nelisa with Thabang, plus she is very worried about being exposed by the Ebuka and co......
am confused, if khosi and thanang are inlove, why is khosi scared of people thats simply being childish cause yemi told her that he yemi did not come for her, it was she that came for him (yemi)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibukzy:
Why do I feel this is sacarsm ๐Ÿ˜€

it isn't for real
I do feel sorry for her
She appears lost a lot of times
.... and unkempt.
Now we know why sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
DoubleeDee:

It is a possibility but I honestly don't think it is as obvious as you put it. Olivia appears uninhibited with alcohol otherwise she will be all over the guys sober IMO.

Okay,but you need to believe that every move of Olivia in that house is a calculated one and has nothing to do with alcohol. Olivia has no iota of feeling for Thabang,all na cruz for highlights,a stupid cruz though ! A typical naija babe is arrogant and will never consider a toddler like Thabang a love interest unless he has a very deep bank account or something.

Nigerian girls are not naturally wired to chase after men,they don't usually do it. Olivia,in her desperation for highlights,which is parts of her game to become a top contender in the house, decided to act like a female version of Yemi,a natural gamer,by attempting to run Thabang and Mmeli simultaneously ! Her attempt to do that backfired because she failed to reckon with or she was not aware of the deep seated xenophobic nature of those duo. Thabang and Mmeli don't genuinely like any Nigerian in that house;they won't hesitate to pull any of the Naija housemates down given the opportunity!

Olivia stupidly served into the xenophobic hands of both Thabang and Mmeli. I have no pity for any senseless village mgbeke who can't read the game very well. Only three Nigerian housemates are giving the correct naija vibes in that house - Yemi,Kanaga and Yvonne,the rest na worwor !

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Hanging tight dear and trying unabatedly to hold my breadth for a game changing eviction show later.
Praying the Sunday will be a happy one!

I dread tonight's eviction sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Those guys are purely delusional ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿฝ

Like, the same uselesss people were dragging Blue over it. But seeing the sadistic Khosi doing same and even adding that she doesn't want Thabang to be friend of Nelisa.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
[quote author=BiggestB0y post=120845023][/quote]I can tell u are in severe pains from this post!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Olivia genuinely likes Thabang. Don't you see how shy she is around him? She only starts her shenanigans when she's drunk? I think she likes Mmeli but not romantically.

You're so wrong ! Are you a Nigerian ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Mmeli is just upset that Olivia dared to play with his intelligence. It's just an ego thing. He should not hurt Olivia in that house oo. Yaya should take a hint joor. She's not a child. If that guy dates her out of pity, she will never enjoy it

I agree with all you said here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
DoubleeDee:

grin grin Hide from Mily o.

She knows my handwriting and will know I didn't write any of this ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Talking about slutshaming, is Khosi different from Nelisa? If her and some useless fans of hers are trying to imply that Nelisa is a slut! They should also know Khosi is a slut too. Kissing several guys, Getting fingered and giving Mouth Action, wanting to have sex with Yemi if not for his restraint etc. At least Nelisa doesn't have a boyfriend, isn't hypocritical, isn't playing the victim and definitely isn't a sadist.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
No it's not shade grin At a point, he was always discussing with them, especially Oli and Yvonne. Especially when he had issues with Jenni.

Why are you sounding like Eeghe? shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lauryn41:
Iโ€™m adopting nelissa as my new baby

She said her clothes got burnt before coming to the house ๐Ÿ˜ช
Welcome to team Listans

I just need to convince you join team Justin and we are going to be supporting same teammates this season (Yemi, Kanaga, Nelisa and Justin)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
Is it that Jenni doesn't know how old this dress makes her look? Or maybe she doesn't care.
I wonder where this Jenni is for real

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Do you think Yemi will sit down to start talking about his relationship?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
COOL10:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Mrbllymer:
Do you think Yemi will sit down to start talking about his relationship?

Obviously because of how he moves he won't, but the other that will come will start mentioning his name and it might trigger a fight.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
queenemelda:
You must be feeling so fly and proud of your boy. Issorite.

Nah... just having fun

Buttii...I am glad he refused to be a pawn in anyone's game tho

I would have been disappointed and questioned his street credibility if he didn't burst Olivia sha cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
hartopher76:
am confused, if khosi and thanang are inlove, why is khosi scared of people thats simply being childish cause yemi told her that he yemi did not come for her, it was she that came for him (yemi)

She won't have any right to cry anymore if she comes out with it as the HMs will see her as an hypocrite crying about Yemi to everyone but doing the same thing she is accusing Yemi off. Plus the fear of the reaction Yemi find out is also there.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija โ€œAll Starsโ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.