Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,579 members, 7,923,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1137735 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Tsasti told Thanang na

Wow! Maybe its the oza room then. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sanqa:

It is sad really. I thought she was wise enough to know that having a triangle strategy has no guaranteed outcome. I expected her to have a plan B. Now she looks lost with no friends, and the guys that were entertaining her have distanced themselves.
True. She misread Yemi's body language.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Juicy Jay>>>>Thabang

Na noisemakers full the child abuse fanbase

Nah Thabang is still the top SA male in that house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

You are in the spirit

Las Las I will vent my anger but you see voting as a whole collective I won't joke with it

The more he comes up,the more I buy premium votes......I am even saving for the final weeks,all this ones are just test play

300k votes or nothing in the finals days

That’s the spirit teamie

Although I’m starting my votes on Thursday afternoon 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Scondy don wake up from her sleep shocked
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:

Our mudding pass their own oooo

We no even get materials to defend at all

I personally see no mudding here

I didn’t see anything wrong in what he did today

Please Tell me what you feel he did wrong , whether i can see from your perspective
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Wow! Maybe its the oza room then. grin
Or maybe she added something to my boy stew
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

That’s the spirit teamie

Although I’m starting my votes on Thursday afternoon 😁

That's nice

I will purchase my votes tomorrow,gather the existing and convince my people to release their devices and iucs tomorrow

Wednesday is when I start proper but I am aiming 50k upwards
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Omotola who tell you say khosi is the only content left😒🙄
o

Alright oh ,May we dey watch am dey see, let's see how it unfolds

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

I personally see no mudding here

I didn’t see anything wrong in what he did today

Please Tell me what you feel he did wrong , whether i can see from your perspective
I see no reason for him to play the faithful husband and discharge Blue like that

And also he never bothered to get back at Khosi with her kissing with Thabang
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I repeat once again bullying Judgejudith will not be tolerated 😎
U dey try🥰 na thunder go fire any bully as JUDGEJUDITH na peaceful peace by nature cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by VEHINTOLAR: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
thatigboman:
I never see that kind girl for my life. Last week she was HOH she didn't save him. This week her pair nominated him. And she's there sitting with him nodding head like agama lizard yea yea.

We,Nigerians,are yet to understand that this BBT is more that just a show or entertainment for these South Africans. For the South Africans, it is a kinda Tom and Harry's d.ick measuring competition between Nigeria and South Africa ! I do have this feeling that SAn HMs like Thabang,Mmeli,Khosi,Lukay and Ipeleng have always been following a secret script which is guiding their actions in that house ! Thabang and Mmeli (now evicted) seem to me like the coordinators of the rest. This sounds unbelievable, but that's how I feel about the whole thing.

Thabang,working with Mmeli,sat Tsatsi down in a corner at the last Saturday party and thoroughly put some raw xenophobic ideas into her head. If you noticed,Thabang was busy talking to Tsatsi for almost the entire duration of the party ! Shortly after their convo,Tsatsi began to somehow avoid Kj,even right at the party arena,and her body language changed totally ! I even raised an alarm here that night that Kj should watch his back 'cause of what I observed. I knew that girl would stab Kj at the back sooner than later !

So,I'm not in anyway surprised !

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by jerrytailad: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Smoothgio:
[/b]
Baba never vex reach that stage na

I might be angry at Yemi but I will never not vote for him.....even with my anger at him I am going to purchase 30k worth of premium votes to my existing votes already tomorrow

Instead of blaming him,I push my anger to vote harder for him so please don't reconsider
not voting abeg

Yemi will receive his own punishment outside when he comes out but for now,let's just vote

How to purchase premium vote please
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Good night guys and don't forget to vote for my boys

Yelisa and Kanavia

And for CREGXFORCE in Lagos,there is a voting center opened for you,,,,,,just take as many devices there and you gain access to free it's for voting plus refreshments to cool your mind when voting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

I see no reason for him to play the faithful husband and discharge Blue like that

And also he never bothered to get back at Khosi with her kissing with Thabang

If yemi had continued alternating between blur and okobioko this week

His game would have been injured beyond repair

Pulling away from blue is the best and logical thing to do

He shouldn’t even care about khosi and thabang sef

He’s doing good now

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2023
jerrytailad:

How to purchase premium vote please
Go on Twitter and reach to people

Huskvoice is my plug,she was a VIP in bryann group last year so she has access to premium votes....just contact her and negotiate with her
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2023
Lauryn41:

If yemi had continued alternating between blur and okobioko this week

His game would have been injured beyond repair

Pulling away from blue is the best and logical thing to do

He shouldn’t even care about khosi and thabang sef

He’s doing good now
Okay

I want a solo Yemi moving forward,the ships are clearly not helping him and Kanaga this season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Ebuka is a fool for attacking yemi
then you are a coward..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2023
davodyguy:

A tribalist trying to lure you into her game.

Ma wò ju Uche has been a slang in Nigeria for many decades.

But their intent will make dem twist everything around
Make una free Eeghe bikonu.. I think she is over 50 and might now have been to Lagos or south west where the slang is popular.

But Mama Eeghe, they way you reason and draw conclusions times can be very annoying.

Calm down, everything no be fight with kwa

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2023
livelymatilda:

Make una free Eeghe bikonu.. I think she is over 50 and might now have been to Lagos or south west where the slang is popular.

But Mama Eeghe, they way you reason and draw conclusions times can be very annoying.

Calm down, everything no be fight with kwa

As an educated boomer, she can’t claim not to have heard this phrase or even Banky W’s would you be my lover song. This phrase is everywhere. Call a spade a spade abeg.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:24am On Feb 14, 2023
Hope marvin is okay sha, he looks dull somehow and not interested in this meeting.

I think the housemates are irritated by yemi and khosi PDA, even to me it is distateful since you are in a serious wager meeting.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 1:17am On Feb 14, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bullying of Judgejudith aka HotMiracIeJuice will not be tolerated, anybody I see bullying her will hate their life on this thread.

I don't like the way you treat her here, it's sickening.
Ogbeni who you be
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:39am On Feb 14, 2023
Lol, the housemates have found food hideouts 😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Marvin, Kanaga, Blaqboi, Miracle and surprisingly Justin are all part of the Movers Association 😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:
[/b]
Baba never vex reach that stage na

I might be angry at Yemi but I will never not vote for him.....even with my anger at him I am going to purchase 30k worth of premium votes to my existing votes already tomorrow

Instead of blaming him,I push my anger to vote harder for him so please don't reconsider
not voting abeg

Yemi will receive his own punishment outside when he comes out but for now,let's just vote
no wahala we go dey wait make him wake up !!! I don do tonight own waiting till tomorrow

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by gettingdol: 2:28am On Feb 14, 2023
People still follow this big brother even with state of the nation and with the forthcoming elections.

Na wa ooo
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 2:28am On Feb 14, 2023
Pharoh:
Hope marvin is okay sha, he looks dull somehow and not interested in this meeting.

I think the housemates are irritated by yemi and khosi PDA, even to me it is distateful since you are in a serious wager meeting.
am not watching, has yemi started acting the good husband?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:33am On Feb 14, 2023
Marvin and Kanaga are having so much fun in the kitchen. They look like brothers.

Now imagine how strong their friendship would have been and the kind of havoc they would have wrecked on other housemates if not for that glitch from Kanaga in the third week.

They're cracking me up here 😄😄

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:34am On Feb 14, 2023
hartopher76:
am not watching, has yemi started acting the good husband?

Yes he has started already and even shared his childhood pictures with khosi and some personal memories.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 2:55am On Feb 14, 2023
Pharoh:

Yes he has started already and even shared his childhood pictures with khosi and some personal memories.
i know this what khosi wants, i foresee a time where khosi will not have time for thabang again and both will have problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by HotMiracleJuice: 5:42am On Feb 14, 2023
Juicy u can't win BB with this oversweetness
I expected u to have pounced on ur brother thabansi dealt with him worse than what Marvin did to Kanaga sef while Olivia was giving it to Nana!!
Yes it's a game but why try to push someone again when they have been used as replacement before!! I see why Olii was mad at u tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.