Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1113034 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:
In another news, a very popular pair may appear in the bottom 3 this week if care is not taken 🤣🤣🤣
That's unlikely tho
None of the less popular pair up for eviction can displace Kaniva, Khosicle and Yelisa in that top 3
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fiyin007: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Khosi is not Igbo but you are supporting her to get back at the Yoruba man. And you know it….

Okay then.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:

🤣🤣 so this is the mystery? Well thanks. I wish ebuka had questioned her: so khosi, did you say yemi is not your type? Easy. Infact it is even easier than she and thabang planning to have a thing outside the house. She did, so what? And she could explain the context. At that time she was angry with him. Can never be compared with kissing someone behind your back.

I just gave one instance as you had asked. His team members will supply the rest if they want to indulge
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2023
Fiyin007:
grin grin grin

Production pet doings
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Khosi is not Igbo but you are supporting her to get back at the Yoruba man. And you know it….
Baba Odé,

Dominique, a Yoruba queen does not like Yemi,

Olatara, a Yoruba princess does not like Yemi,

Na your type go vote a brain dead Tinubu just to spite Igbos.

Rest with this your bullshit tribal remark.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Eja Nla, make una leave Amya alone na grin

Some of us here nor hate Yemi, we just don't like his antecedents...

Just like how some people don't like WhiteMoney cooking strategy. grin

Good evening bro.

Ah, don't pity me oh. I am more than capable to drive Yemi's fans crazy. No be todya. I love making them restless. Let them do their worse.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:
Thabang has decided to stop being nice now. Winning everything winnable.

This is his/their (thabana) week cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

More like a guise

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:

They were entertained when they saw khosi being played. Now that the tables have turned they are crying everyday.

And saying the show is boring... grin
Very funny lots
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Baba Odé,

Dominique, a Yoruba queen does not like Yemi,

Olatara, a Yoruba princess does not like Yemi,

Rest with this your bullshit tribal remark.

Leave him to be yarning opata. When they lack reasonable points or feel like they're losing the battle, they start to bring in tribe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Ah, don't pity me oh. I am more than capable to drive Yemi's fans crazy. No be todya. I love making them restless. Let them do their worse.
I trust you. grin

Make I still dey torment them my own way.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Restless tribalists everywhere
Yikes👎🏿

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Yesso. He's with Khosi . Begged her to forgive his past misgivings and dalliance with Blue. Khosi said "go and sin no more'"

Yemi the player turned simp. Redpillers will be furious!

Yemi asked out no one! Just before the live show, he reminded Khosi once again that she was the one who approached him. He had always been upfront about not wanting to be boxed. Not to mention someone who's got a boyfriend and has been Kissing several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
An honest question to team Khosi

How does it feel stanning a production pet / projected winner

Must be so easy right

Sometimes i wish i was in that team , i for nor stress at all

But we moove regardless 🚶🏻‍♀️
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lauryn41:

Khosi also watches everywhere like a thief before hugging foreign child abuse
Let the watching thingy continues then, very soon we"ll resume back to Night duties

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Look at this stupid Juicy J asking that okpo called Yvonne where she wants to sit and then pulling out her chair for her. After now, he go dey wonder why the okpo no send am angry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
Titaniumental:

Let the watching thingy continues then, very soon we"ll resume back to Night duties

A few days to go and Blumi will be back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

You wish! He eventually settled for the queen because of one single comment. Ha! so much for polygamous yoruba demon. His career has ended as far as that house is concerned. Meanwhile Khosi is still giving us the Thabang angle.
Settled with kween? grin grin

Just wait and see

Bad habit don't go overnight

E dey always reside deep inside blood

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

You do really sound robotic. Yemi didn't want to be boxed up in week 1. This is week 5, As we speak however, he's hurdled at the bottom of the box waiting for his madam to throw him a bone.

*sigh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2023
Omalicha Yemi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Leave him to be yarning opata. When they lack reasonable points or feel like they're losing the battle, they start to bring in tribe.

For your info, I’m not supporting Yemi. I don’t like the stupid game the guy is playing. But I have been following these big brother Naija threads long enough to know who the tribalists are. And you are one of them….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

Yemi asked out no one! Just before the live show, he reminded Khosi once again that she was the one who approached him. He had always been upfront about not wanting to be boxed. Not to mention someone who's got a boyfriend and has been Kissing several guys and licking some guy's dirty feet.

Take it up with Yemi for disappointing you and not sticking to the script. He clearly wants to be boxed that's why he's running around like a headless chicken asking anyone he can of what to do to make Khosi happy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2023
Eeghe:
Restless tribalists everywhere
Yikes👎🏿

Another tribalist sighted 🤢🤮

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

Is Khosi Igbo? Inukwa!

And i was indifferent about Yemi until his fans thought they'll drag Khosi and go scout free. It's tit for tat in these streets. I don't defend, I attack back. That has been my modus operandi on these streets. Erica might have been the one i dragged unprovoked and mind you, she's igbo.

They are always in a hurry to attack without thinking things true

Khosi isn't even a Nigerian! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Wotowotoman:

For your info, I’m not supporting Yemi. I don’t like the stupid game the guy is playing. But I have been following these big brother Naija threads long enough to know who the tribalists are. And you are one of them….

Okay na. I am tribalist and i hate Yemi because he's Yoruba. Oya come and beat me.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yemi & Khosi looking good smiley

Juicy K no time to check time…..man already digging into it grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2023
My Oli bangs👌🏾

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2023
Geezeem:

They are always in a hurry to attack without thinking things true

Khosi isn't even a Nigerian! lipsrsealed

Just leave that guy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Titaniumental:

Settled with kween? grin grin

Just wait and see

Bad habit don't go overnight

E dey always reside deep inside blood

We watch na.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Don't mention 😏
Reussite:
Yemi & Khosi looking good smiley

Juicy K no time to check time…..man already digging into it grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2023
Lauryn41:

A few days to go and Blumi will be back
Coming back already,dis time it will be more tenacious

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.