Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1111281 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sanqa:
Funny how people think if yemi goes back to blu it will affect khosi's game in a bad way. I dare him to do it πŸ˜‚ he is the one that will regret it.
The Joke in this

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Thank God am not watching...
Make Yemi mud all of us more πŸ˜†
Go on My king πŸ˜†
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

conversation or not,yemi is a big FOOL

he no go better for am
IT IS DONE...

Welcome to the K-Force Empire my friend. 😎

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Miracle shaking is real competition in the race of winning Khosi, I hope he won't faint when he finds out.....
khosi doesn't rate miracle. The shamale has succeeded in getting the yoruba stammering mormon whe she needs him. In her back pocket.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Twoclans:

I will try not to,go and vote for kanaiva. grin
You're also for Kanaga Jnr? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Yemi just know how to play this game. Funny if u think he would let Blue go. Na Ebuka words still dey touch am.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I love you bro.... You and Smoothgio don't take things too serious here.

But please, if Yemi don taya you, kindly switch to Kanaga Jnr, I really need you guys in my team.
kanaga is my other fave

Thank God say i never vote sef,na 50:50 for both boys now

Make that bastard yemi come back to nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Everyone looks bored
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Tsatsi is so inspired by Marvin's personality. Awwn 😒

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
livelymatilda:

Atleast you know. I have a Dad.. Unlike your mum Mrs Animashaun olobo town council, who can't identify your dad till date.. grin
Wtf

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pharoh:

Yemi has damaged himself in relation to blue beyond redemption. She has gained the sympathy and love of everyone, let her just be a strong woman and move on. Imagine all the things this girl do for you and just simple shoutout you no fit do.
At this point he needs to be evicted and come back, no longer voting for him until he get sense. I’m highly disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2023
thatigboman:
cowardice of the highest order. Yemi fuckup big time

My annoyance with him....an effing coward...mtchew

Theist annoying part for an individual that is below par...what

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

he no go better for am
big fool is an euphemism for what idiotic slowpoke yemi did tonight. Coward of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
You wan make she break bottle on top Smoothgio head πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..
Me SIMP, not in this life πŸ˜† ...my ancestors dey with me always
PlayMaker14:
You're not a Nice Man grin

The girl wey I go arrange for you go make you behave like Yemi the newly ordained SIMP.

I go arrange sweet girl like Sandra for Smoothgio. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Miracle!!! I'm speechless. At the beginning, I was skeptical and looking forward to bashing you, but midway into your speech, my heart melted.

Top, top, top man. Yaya was right. You're indeed a marshmallow. That was very touching and moving speech. I felt it. Even Mmeli would be smiling wherever he is.

For the first time on this show, I wished you came in on the first day. You're a great asset to the show. I love you, man. You get on my nerves but on a good day, I admire you. Great speech.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi my GOAT...
What is the parading for? πŸ˜†
https://twitter.com/MambweMusonda6/status/1625578846979252228?t=Tqt9wr4gicJ468D2VIyhtA&s=19
The heart want what it want

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

But who's simping though? Yeah your Yemi.

Once upon a time, this guy roared... now, he whimpers.... Khosi you do this one grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Finally maybe the boy will free Yemi......
He will never. That boy is a clown

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
hayzed19:
Thank God am not watching...
Make Yemi mud all of us more πŸ˜†
Go on My king πŸ˜†
LMAO you go kill me with laughter
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

kanaga is my other fave

Blessed are you amongst men.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pharoh:

Yemi has damaged himself in relation to blue beyond redemption. She has gained the sympathy and love of everyone, let her just be a strong woman and move on. Imagine all the things this girl do for you and just simple shoutout you no fit do.

There is no way he will do a shout out, when he has been boxed, his new madam already warned him now and the boy is trying to win "her Loff" back.......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Abeg make una leave Yemi alone na.,,, maybe yhu guys av forgotten its a game.,,,he can link up with Blue outside the house na. Yemi knows wat he's doing and he's definitely not a simp no matter how yhu paint it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
DOptical:

What nonsensical antecedent you dey talk about? Na ment? Yemi is even the nicest on the show. No handsome hot chocolate hunk would have bonded with Khosi with that face if he wasn't nice. We've also seen him defended several people on the show and it wasn't by instigating or fighting to provoke. Na fine Yemi fine, he no kill pesin.
Can u just ignore that attention seeking idiot?

Stop giving Goat scholarship

And keep voting Yelisa.

T for tnx

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Amya:

But who's simping though? Yeah your Yemi.

Yemi's not simping. That's the reality, which is different from your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Pharoh:

Na this is not ebuka fault, you no fit give shout out to your housemates again?. There is no single defense for his speech, this is beyond it and if I was the girl I will never talk to him again as from today on .

Same here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2023
Twoclans:

The guy fall hand nahhhh ,correct naija boy with blood flowing inside him allowing a woman with a boyfriend outside and a sibling/lover relationship inside the house to cage you.

Who does that ?

The falling hand deep gan...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Biggie why are you freezing them?Abeg let them continue their talk we don tire .
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

kanaga is my other fave

Errrrrmmm no be you yab person wey talk say she no dey vote Yemi again just now.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
scondy:
Yemi ...u couldn't hail blue...u messed up big time
Me sef don tire for yemi

A whole omoluabi,omo ekiti go box himself for khosi

If i am blue,i will never speak to him both inside and outside the house

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
Alheeri:

Wc Yemi is simping, he's doing it for the cameras. Go listen to his conversation with Nelisa and Juicy j yuu will knw wat he's doing

I get it...but he needs to know where to draw the line...that speech is unforgivable
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Y'all want Yemi to praise Blue so you guys will see something to bash him with

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Smoothgio:

he no go better for am

It's so amazing how khosi comfortably broke d communication BTW yemi n blue, but still sits n discuss with thabang n miracle in private.

See yemi didn't even give a shout out to blue, but babe collected hers from her guys n was even emotional wen dey were addressing her, but was smirking n laughing like yemi was making a fool of himself wen he addressed her(not dat he wasn't anyway).

Now she has gotten his full attention, I hope cregx force can handle d houseboy he's about to bcom.

When d player gets played, till d extent he's confused n celebrating his own "own goal".

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.