Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,158 members, 7,977,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1166308 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Yemi is inside spoiling his game while his fans are out here spoiling it for him.

A fanbase that is made up of shippers

Khosi collected most of his fans the other time and this time around colour Blue is collecting the remaining.

The jobless ones are on twitter trolling and cursing Ebuka and family.

You lots will be the reason that brat won't smell that money.

Akpa amus

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Smoothgio:

True words

This threat flying up and down will definitely affect Yemi chance in the house

I am weak right now,cus I can't vote and defend the threats.......

Pls vote ooooo, make dey no use agenda send yemi home...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Smoothgio:

True words

This threat flying up and down will definitely affect Yemi chance in the house

I am weak right now,cus I can't vote and defend the threats.......
Yelisa is safe... Don't stress yourself.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Smoothgio:

It will be a miracle if they don't evict Yemi on Sunday

The damage from the opposition is becoming too much and they are pinning it on Yemi's fans

They might decide to Amakalize him if his fans decide not to have sense. Maybe next week's no voting is to take out housemates without public votes. They've done it before and they can do it again. As unruly as icons were, they never came for the production. The last fanbase that attacked Ebuka and his family had their fave thrown out barefooted.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
hayzed19:
But how will one know if all the threats are from Yemi stans....we all know how BB fans can pose as fans of certain housemate in order to make the person look bad...
me sha kuku dey enjoy the show sha
Yelisa is safe, trust me.

Don't stress yourself voting.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2023
Beorn:

I don't think Kanaga was extremely insensitive, he'd have worded his speech a bit better but it came from a place of good.

The root of that speech emanated from weeks ago when they first got paired and Tsatsii came to him to complain on how Ebubu feels left out and isolates himself because of his skin color and how people doesn't want to be close to him growing up. So, Kanaga told Tsatsii that he understood where Ebubu is coming from, having heard and had experiences with people like him. He encouraged Tsatsii to talk to Ebubu and be more close to Ebubu so he doesn't feel left out. That she'd tell him that they are all one and he deserves to be there as much as anyone.

He also told Tsatsii that he'd have talked to Ebubu about Ebubu isolating himself (Ebubu) because he feels the HMs don't want to associate with him, but it'd be like Tsatsii came to reveal to him (Kanaga) what Ebubu is going through and it'd amount to betrayal as Ebubu confided in Tsatsii in private about it.

Here is an excerpt from that discussion. The discussion was very long but this is like few minutes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/blahbiddiboop/status/1617623289979080705/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1617623289979080705&currentTweetUser=blahbiddiboop

So, Kanaga used last night to encourage Ebubu as he couldn't say it to him personally so it wouldn't feel like Tsatsii had told him of the struggles which Ebubu confided in her. So, he might not worded it very well, but he meant no harm.

The reason why I used the word insensitive. He didn't properly contextualise what support and encouragement means. By simply including him in your daily actiivities...giving a speech about who he is and not what his condition is...he would have given him all the encouragement he needed and made him feel included.

I am not saying his speech came from a bad place. But it was insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
A group of fans always looking for who to blame for there fave's failed game.

They became a fan because they thought he'll give them the polygamous storyline they so badly want, and when he couldn't leave up to that, it's Ebuka and production's fault.

The Sunday comment from Ebuka could have led to many reactions that would have cemented Yemi a legend.

He could have repeated our Nairaland bot's copy and paste " I'm not married to anyone. I told Khosi I didn't want to be boxed. I like them both."
He could have also kept it simply by saying " I'm still getting to know both of them and we've only being here a couple of weeks. I need time to get o know them better"

Instead he went for the spineless simp option and his fans has been crying ever since.

They can cry buckets.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nice

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
ba7man:
Honestly, he could have simply relocated for the sake of his mental health.

Blue also entertains too much male fingerprints on her body for any sane Guy to want to take her serious.

Honestly all that tapping of currents was getting uncomfortable to watch. If Blaqboi is not reserved, he would have been handling her anyhow and she would allow it. She needs to learn how to set boundaries else men will see her as a toy that can be played with anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
if I slap you with Aunty Yaya extra large pata ehn undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
PlayMaker14:
Yelisa is safe, trust me.

Don't stress yourself voting.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Amya:
Someone called me from this thread because i was trolling Mike the delawood Jamaican, and threatened to find rape and kill me all because of cruise. So i probably understand the feeling of being attacked by deranged fans. Talk more of Ebuka that would get these threats in tens, hundreds and thousands. It's terrible and crazy how people would act because of someone they don't know and probably ever see. Sick people everywhere.

If Yemi's fans will give the franchise a problem, BB can safely eject him out of the house. Biggie's house, Biggie's rules. They did it with Amaka and no one died. No one ever cared about the dry triangle storyline anyway.

Which Is why I am wondering why people are calling the woman a liar.... how do they know this?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
ba7man:
Blackboi eye go don red .... grin grin grin

Meself feel blackboi pain that day because that made him to confront blue. Later when them compare notes marvin tell black again say blue done grab him gbola sometimes. That was it for blackboi but he no want show him partner in crime those inner pains

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Why are these other fanbases crying more than the bereaved

Yemi goes nowhere

If he gets ejected or evicted then that would be the straw that breaks the camels back because it would then be crystal clear that they want khosi to win

Una wey dey yarn dust here

I can bet that if yemi gets removed from the show , Nigerians will double up and vote kanaga , either way Khosi won’t smell the money

So instead of talking nonsense, better beg biggie to leave yemi alone

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ibukzy:
I wonder ooo

How is it will not be well with you a death threat

Please stop it!
Just stop!!
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Amya:

That's why i said talking about personalities and inner qualities was fine and good.

If Tsatsii had pointed out the fact that Maya and Ipeleng were overweight but shouldn't let it weight them down, that would have been the perfect analogy for what Kanaga did to Ebubu.

Ebubu's condition is a physical issue and does not matter in the skim of things

🙆🙆 cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
hayzed19:
if I slap you with Aunty Yaya extra large pata ehn undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
It hasn't come to the point where you would use Geezeem fave extra large pant to cause me body injuries.

Yemi is safe, being polygamous and flirt guarantee you more time in the Big Brother's House, ask Cross.

Don't bother yourself voting my bro. 😎
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Geezeem:

What's even annoying is how someone can from the comfort of their homes decide and conclude that another person didn't get a dead threat?

I hope Cynthia produces evidence to shut their mouths.... only that i know the same set of people questioning her truth will come up with another defence... this time they will say that whomever ain't real fans but infiltrators embarassed

Please what is a ‘dead’ threat?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Because of Yemi, I will Change this my moniker from "PlayMaker" to "WayMaker"

Help me change it Domi. 😢😢😢

He is embarrassing us.

Leave your moniker as it is, that Yemi mudded all the playoys all over the world does not mean you should throw your identity away grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Geezeem:

Which Is why I am wondering why people are calling the woman a liar.... how do they know this?

If me a random anon can go through this, imagine someone on the forefront of the franchise. I don't doubt for a second that they did receive those threats

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Amya:

Ebubu is not disabled. He just cannot produce melanin, there's nothing wrong with him. That he skin lacks the ability to produce pigment does not make him different from the rest of the others. His condition is only skin deep at best.

When you tiptoe around these people or treat them as special because of a skin condition, it does more to exclude than include.

Kanaga shouldn't act like a white knight and defender of pigments. No one cares. When he keeps pointing out how someone is different, it does more to further isolate that person. Kanaga failed woefully by talking about Ebubu's albinism. If he had sense, he would have talked about Ebubu's personality and ended it at that. Out of everyone there, not a single one mentioned about the Albinism but Kanaga. In trying to come out as caring and nice, he committed even a bigger faux pas.

An albino is more prone to skin cancer than the rest of the population
They are more likely to have difficulty seeing
They have stigma (self and societal)
So it is not true to say they are just regular
They live with albinism, cannot produce melanin (absolutely or relatively) so this is a disability as it affects how the skin treats sun rays
My point is that Ebubu and people like him are vulnerable, so we can’t casually place them as “regular” or “normal”

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
dominique:

Leave your moniker as it is, that Yemi mudded all the playoys all over the world does not mean you should throw your identity away grin

But Domi, you sef check am, I thought Baba came with a "Lion's Mentality" not knowing he was just a mere Red Neck lizard.

Cross was way better than him in the playboy role.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.... 😢😢😢

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pharoh:

Meself feel blackboi pain that day because that made him to confront blue. Later when them compare notes marvin tell black again say blue done grab him gbola sometimes. That was it for blackboi but he no want show him partner in crime those inner pains
Ohhhhh...... why won't Marvin manhandle her.

The Verdict is in ; Blue isn't worth any serious relationship with that attitude of hers, she's giving a "Chop and pass" energy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
Cry khosination cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Eeghe:

An albino is more prone to skin cancer than the rest of the population
They are more likely to have difficulty seeing
They have stigma (self and societal)
So it is not true to say they are just regular
They live with albinism, cannot produce melanin (absolutely or relatively) so this is a disability as it affects how the skin treats sun rays
My point is that Ebubu and people like him are vulnerable, so we can’t casually place them as “regular” or “normal”

God bless you Doc 🙏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sanqa:
My problem with kanaga speech to ebubu is that he has done it before. He did when he came back from the hospital when he was addressing housemates,talking about him representing the community. Why repeat it yesterday? Is there nothing else he can say about him?

This is fair enough then
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Yemi was asked questions about kissing

Thabang was asked same questions about kissing plans

Ebuka gave the mumu enough indication through his question that something is going on between Khobang

Yemi as daft as he is decided not to probe Khosi or even withdraw from her instead, became an overnight used simp for lady Khosi.

It never dawned on his fans that their fave is one ass unintelligent, dumb fellow whose brain is filled with nothing but pussy.

Toxic fanbase

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
prewtyjulie:

So in ur mind now u expect me to argue with u on this, mbanu.

Didn't ebuka expose d fact she n thabang has been doing stuffs more dan wat dey claim to portray to others. Must he ask her d questions directly b4 passing d message accross?

Be a fan, but don't get too emotional about it.

This is why i said Yemi is rather dull
And his fans are not helping issues

Why must Ebuka ask questions the way it would please them? Are they the organizers?

The day Sheggz was exposed, it was even Bella that was asked questions and not Sheggz.... as a smart guy he is, he got the memo lipsrsealed

Enough hints were dropped on Sunday for someone smart to run with

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yemi was asked questions about kissing

Thabang was asked same questions about kissing plans

Ebuka gave the mumu enough indication through his question that something is going on between Khobang

Yemi as daft as he is decided not to probe Khosi or even withdraw from her instead, became an overnight used simp for lady Khosi.

It never dawned on his fans that their fave is one ass unintelligent, dumb fellow whose brain is filled with nothing but pussy.

Toxic fanbase
I am not a Yemi fan, but I felt pepper entering my eyes after reading this.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mrbllymer:
I’m sure you can’t think if she posted that particular one , what stops her from posting dead threats? Abeg no tag me again.

Guy wetin be this ‘dead’ threat wey una dey talk?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
safarigirl:
I hear say dem don use kayamata on Yemi, so tey Kobosi say he dey do like say she use juju on am.

Hope say una dey soak chaplet to release that boy o

He will rise again 🤭🤭

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Guy wetin be this ‘dead’ threat wey una dey talk?
na this insult/abuse/curse Ebuka’s madam dey call “death threats”. Though I don’t support or condole the curses.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2023
carammel, don't say anything today, I beg you.

I just have few days left to complete my task.

Thanks for understanding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.