Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,265 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards (17012 Views)

Umahi Dares Landmark To Publish Land Titles Over Property Demolition Claim / POS Africa: Governor Nyesom Wike's Plenty Titles (photos) / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by rippa(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Thank you.

44 days to the poll

44days to rigging grin
If dem check u well na
Yoruba people
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Indispensable85(m): 7:41am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu has been the most active in the field these past weeks. Obi is running away from the north while Atiku is no where to be found.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by PointZerom: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2023
ejimatic:
. This is an unbeatable record!

Not at all.

Oga kpatakpata of them all is skipping primary and secondary schools and graduated from Chicago university. ONLY A CLEVER THIEF WILL ACHIVE THIS.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by salih74(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:
I'm more concerned about his foundation. Where was he born, who was his father, which primary school or secondary did he attend, who were his classmates /old boys? What of his ties with the drug crime world? What is his real age? A questionable oldtime grandpa fit for old people's home for that matter wants to rule over a country of young, smart, agile and able-bodied Nigerians with transparent and decent background, history and sound education.

As for me and my house, we shall vote wisely!!!
A nonentity trying to be relevant
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Confirm4real(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2023
87. Drug Lord Certified Award 2000

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Thank you
PointZerom:

TO TELL US THE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS TINUBU ATTENDED HAS BECOME AN INSULT?

After voting for a thief, you end up selling your ancestral lands for survival. SHAME.

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by 7arrows: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Source: https://www.bolatinubu.com/honors/

I see nothing special in all. Please send me 5% of the amount you were paid to post this on this platform. Thanks.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by PointZerom: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Thank you

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2023
Are you that hungry sad
7arrows:

I see nothing special in all. Please send me 5% of the amount you were paid to post this on this platform. Thanks.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by 7arrows: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:
I'm more concerned about his foundation. Where was he born, who was his father, which primary school or secondary did he attend, who were his classmates /old boys? What of his ties with the drug crime world? What is his real age? A questionable oldtime grandpa fit for old people's home for that matter wants to rule over a country of young, smart, agile and able-bodied Nigerians with transparent and decent background, history and sound education.

YOU FORGOT TO ADD HIS INVESTMENTS AND SOURCE OF WEALTH.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by DSC7: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinupoo is Ipob tongue...

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by 7arrows: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2023
Trapnews:

Even if we give you everything, you will still not vote for him because you are tribalistic. Chioma, we are not interested in your vote, we just wanted you to know that Jagaban no be una mate grin

We dont need anything from u. We have a clear conscience and we'll all vote wisely for the right and competent person. Not selling our votes or voting for someone because they have helped us or our friends in the past.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Skty: 7:47am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
No more argument.
45 days to the poll

He's human. All these awards doesn't change the fact that something is wrong some how with his mental faculty

He has tried. He should allow d next generation.

Gazelle gagaraga, good morning

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Godssplan: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2023
How can any right thinking Nigerian vote for this man

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by kingyakos: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

86 award yet all local and you not even ashamed to bring such to public domain....
agbado and ewa sellers award nnkor

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by sukkot: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2023
this guy no send oooo lmao . the guy was taking a shower dem come tell am say jagaban is in town, na so hin throw on his babariga and sokoto come wear bathroom slippers carry latop come see the jagaban. lmao the bathroom slippers wey he take dey use bath 20 minutes ago. ibkayee come carry ya uncle oooo, mr bathroom slippers grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2023
Love your talent but you no get am for sense.
Karlovych:
87. Escobat of Chicago

88. EndSars anarchist

89. Bullion van enthusiast
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Jones4190(m): 7:51am On Jan 12, 2023
Villagate22:
He's an achiever no doubt but he's tired
is he going there to lift cement?

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Belleful: 7:52am On Jan 12, 2023
jchioma:

So the people who couldn't go to school when they are kids, but later went to adult school and higher institution, are they not eligible to contests and hold position in Nigeria? If you choose to vote wisely, let it not be for a grandpa as well o.

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Emola12(m): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2023
duro4chang:
The incoming president. On his mandate we stand gidigba
you go fall gidigba
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by sunvillequeen(f): 7:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Nothing before year 2000.. � hmmm
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by CheapHomes1: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

we all know that chieftaincy titles, awards and even honorary doctorate degrees can be bought and are not usually given based on merit. so all these dont mean a thing
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by NothingDoMe: 7:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingpin nko?
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Akanbimi: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2023
Youre concerned about his foundation, where he was born...blah blah blah after he governed Lagos state and performed excellently well and birthed political stalwarts?

Tell me the wisdom in not voting the competent one? I just pity some people bring cock and bull stories playing the ethnic cards

jchioma:

1 Like

Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Belleful: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2023
2.Anambra/Nigeria Eze Obalu Dike Gawu na Oko 2006

My brothers from the east will not like this.
Re: A List Of Tinubu's Titles And Awards by Akanbimi: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Youre concerned about his foundation, where he was born...blah blah blah after he governed Lagos state and performed excellently well and birthed political stalwarts?

Tell me the wisdom in not voting the competent one? I just pity some people bringing cock and bull stories playing the ethnic cards

jchioma:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JTF Attacks: Genocide In Borno, Yobe - Elders Cry Out / China Executes Eight For Terrorism / Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.