Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,090 members, 7,928,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Truth About The Network Marketing Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truth About The Network Marketing Industry (360 Views)

Mega Success Team-cracking The Code Of Wealth In The Network Marketing Industry / The Network Marketing Company I Found Paying / Is The Network Marketing Business Called Getpaid4learn A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About The Network Marketing Industry by Businesssence01(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
I will start this piece with a statement I heard sometime ago...
A great man once gave the greatest advice for failure, he said and I qoute
"If you want to fail, don't think, don't learn, don't ask questions, just rationalize".

To this end... I like to appeal to everyone reading this piece to please let's reason together and not just rationalize. Thanks!

Now, I'll qive 5 reasons why you should take your time to carefully read this write up.

I'm sure everyone is aware that the Nigerian Economic statistics are alarming, as a result of the after-effect of covid-19 lockdown, unstable oil price, unrestricted borrowing by the government, corruption and mismanagement of public funds by politicians, etc have resulted into

1. UNEMPLOYMENT: Nigeria is pushing out about 500,000~ 600,000 graduates every year and less than half gets employment, meaning unemployment rate is pilling up yearly. And according to The National Bureau of Statistics, 33.3% i.e about 23.2 million able Nigerians are presently unemployed.

2. UNDEREMPLOYMENT: Been employed but the income generated or salary can't even sustain the individual for the month. And the painful truth is that this is the story of an average employee in Nigeria.

3. DEPRECIATION OF NAIRA: The value of naira is depreciating and unstable, and the implication is that it will cost you almost double or even more to buy a commodity now, compared to the price of the same commodity 2 to 3 years ago. Naira is not making sense any more.

4. RAISING COST OF LIVING : Cost of feeding,  transportation, housing, electricity, gas, etc are drastically sky rocketing while salary is stagnant, reducing an average Nigerian to living a life of survival(silent desperation). Earning just to survive.

5. POVERTY RATE: ie living on less than 2 dollars a day. As at 2021, about 43% of Nigerians ie about 89 million people live below the poverty line, while another 25% ie 53 million people are vulnerable, meaning they can slide into poverty any time.  The world Bank even predicted that about 96 million Nigerians will be extremely poor by 2022 because of raising cost of living. Presently, the bitter truth is that the world bank's prediction have been greatly exceeded because 63% that is 133 million Nigerians are now in poverty.

Now, this is not the time to wish, hope or blame someone or government. This is the time to take responsibility for your finances. If you do not take responsibility for your finances, you are indirectly saying you don't mind if you are part of the next batch of vulnerable millions of Nigerians who will soon slide into poverty.

For me, the best way to take responsibility for your finances is to be part of the Network Marketing Industry.
I suggest Network Marketing above the conventional businesses out there because even the already established businesses are facing serious challenges and are folding up because of the present economic situation not to talk of start ups. Statistics shows that about 60% start-ups fail within the first two years in Nigeria. So I strongly believe that the best business anyone can do and everyone needs to do is to partner with a Network marketing company even if it's on a part-time basis(side hustle) because you do not have to take unnecessary risks.
Re: Truth About The Network Marketing Industry by Businesssence01(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
History as shown that The Network Marketing Industry is very lucrative and at the same time one of the most misunderstood businesses in Nigeria.
I have heard and read a whole lot of negative write ups and opinions about The Network Marketing Industry based on people's past experiences (which I totally understand), but I like to inform everyone that there is more to Network Marketing than all those negativities. And I can boldly say that Network marketing is a hidden treasure, but only the wise and humble can see.
If critics know what I know about Network marketing, they will crawl naked on broken glass to come and have a feel of what it's all about.

The fact that you know an individual does not necessarily mean you understand the person. You might know someone by name and even interract with the person a few times and yet you do not deeply understand the person's values, believe system and behavioral pattern etc.
My point is there is a big difference between knowing and understanding, a lot of people known ie have heard about or are even into Network Marketing but do not understand the basic concept or idea behind it.

A great deal of people (even nairalanders) either have bitter experiences or loved ones with unpleasant stories to tell about The Network Marketing Industry, majorly because some people in the industry decided (on thier own) not to play the game by the rules, using different kinds of negative approaches that are not in tandem with the policy and procedures of the network marketing industry.
Such approaches include deceiving, telling half truth, misleading people into thinking they could make alot of money without doing much work, painting it as a get rich quick venture etc.
But the truth is that when people finally discover they've been deceived or cheated, they usually quit the business because of lack of trust. However, the actions of these few bad elements have generated serious negative public view about Network Marketing Industry in Nigeria. Hence, I have resolved to create this thread with the aim of presenting Network Marketing just the way it is to the best of my knowledge and with absolute integrity.

So at this point, I like everyone to set aside thier very bitter experiences about the industry for a moment and read through with an open mind as I unveil the hidden truth you are yet to discover about Network Marketing based on research and personal experience.
Re: Truth About The Network Marketing Industry by Businesssence01(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
BASIC CONCEPT OF NETWORK MARKETING

1. NO ADVERTISEMENTS
The major difference between a network marketing company and a conventional company is the system they use in moving thier products.

Conventional companies move thier products by spending huge amount of money on advertisement, they pay celebrities hundreds of millions of naira as brand ambassador just to snap or shoot a short video with thier product, then pay different TV and radio stations, newspapers, magazines, billboards and online platforms millions to run adverts with the pictures and video of the brand ambasador.

Now, instead of spending tons of money on advertising agencies and marketing channels such as TV, radio, newspapers, online platforms, billboards and even brand ambassadors to promote products and services, Network marketing companies reserve the huge amount of money that ought to have been used for advertisement to pay people who have used and love thier products for telling others about them. Its all about telling a friend or your circle of influence about the product or service you love.
The point I'm trying to make is that Network marketing companies DO NOT advertise, they only focus on producing quality products while people who use and love thier products get paid for sharing thier experience of the products with others.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Printed Face Serum Boxes With Free Logo - Latest Serum Boxes Designs / Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate For February 3, 2023 / How To Destroy Every Satanic Evil Bondage And Make Money In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.