Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:02 AM

All Things... (A Faith-based Romance Novel) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Things... (A Faith-based Romance Novel) (1567 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / Free Download Of Faith-Based Romance Story / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: All Things... (A Faith-based Romance Novel) by miracle98(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23
mydayjoy:
#######
The cycle continues: home-work-school plus library-church. However, a few things happened this week. First of all, I got a voice note (VN) from Aunty Nneka in response to the one I had previously dropped for her on WhatsApp. I had seen the two checkmarks, but I didn’t see it turn blue, so imagine my surprise when I looked at my phone and I saw her VN. I’m so thrilled to hear from her. She told me she had relocated to Texas, USA, to start her PhD program, and thanked me for my friendship. Secondly, Oyinkan called me that her wedding has been postponed to next year, she didn’t state any reason, but she assured me that all was fine.
Another good news! my boss called me to come to the office on Saturday that she needs to see me. I hope she’s not trying to set me up with Odunayo because I’ve not heard from him since the party, so my boss calling me might just be another trap. Of course, I went, it turned out to be something else- work. When we were done with the meeting, she randomly asked me what my shoe size is. I told her that I use size 42 or 43, depending on the shoe cut, and she told me of Ejiro, her husband’s niece that was in the country from the States doing some business. She would like me to meet her and hear her out, I agreed. Doc called Ejiro and told her to get a cab and join us at the office. My people, when she came, I greeted her as “ma” before Doc said she’s only 22 years and had just finished college. What! How can a 22-year-old be this huge? AMERICAN WONDER INDEED!
Anyways, Ejiro is in Nigeria to launch her shoe business named “Big Feet.” Big Feet is a store where people with big feet can shop conveniently. O make sense gan, that’s a very good idea. I can totally relate with the difficulty of buying shoes in Balogun market, or any other market for that matter. I also learnt that one can design their shoe and it will be produced for you. I shared some of the challenges I’ve had as someone who has large feet and promised to take her to where I usually get some of my shoes, that is, if they have any because most times, I just call the guy and tell him what I need so he can be on the lookout for me. Ejiro told me she had some sample shoes and asked if I would be interested in taking some photos. Of course, I agreed. Moreover, they are just feet pictures.

Help us with updates ma'am. We've waited too long!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Exposes Nigerian Bank. / Help I Want Her To Be Mine / The Night On The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.