Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo (36551 Views)

Woman Commits Suicide After Her Groom-To-Be Died One Week To Their Wedding / Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen One Week To Their Wedding In Imo(pics, Video) / IMSU Final Year Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen On Her Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Pacesetterz: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Otuegbe:
This could be crime of passion or cult related.
Not all the killing in the east is as a result of agitations

MNK successfully recruited cult members as ESN. They all know how to handle guns and that’s why crime rate increased in d east. Cultists no longer hide..they flaunt themselves. Most cult groups are relocating down east since they’re all having a field day and the absence of security personnel’s. Police have given up...military are relaxing
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by sweerychick(f): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
How can you resort to killing your own people in the name of secession? How can you claim to develop other regions and yours has become a war torn area?

If you hold your Governors to account and demand your constitutional rights from them, you'd not be in this mess. Two lives wasted over nothing. This is not only foolishness, it's witchcraft!
that is because they're not IPOB
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Regie2bless: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeBYHu3bh3c

Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnTj_XzNooM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nnamdi Kanu putting ammunition in the hards of criminal all in the name of ESN is a very wrong move, the number of people killed by this unknown gun men/ESN is ×4 more than the death caused by fulani herdsmen, this does not include sit at homes. The average igbo man is afraid to go home in December or even attend marriage ceremony. So bad.

2 Likes

Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by TheChameleon: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2023
naijapikin2:
you can do better than this piece of write up. Has the buhari government been favourable to majority of nigerians?

Mind you I'm not from the east but a little empathy for the dead will do you a lot of good.

I'm sure you can reason better.

Talawaka:

Where is your humanity?

How did you get to the point where you got so numb to pain and suffering?

Read my comment carefully.

Where didn't I emphatize with the dead?

The truth is that Easterners always cuddle their leaders who are the most useless ever instead of criticising them.

Why are some cretins trying to promote Peter Obi who was known to be a failure as Governor?

When bad stuff like this incident happens...una go still blame Tinubu and Buhari
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Pacesetterz: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2023
Charly68:
see what the iPOB boys are doing to their people

Ipob aka cult boys are carrying out reprisal attacks on other cult groups in reckless abandon. The deceased guy maybe a cultist. Who knows

Most young boys in the east belong to one frat or d other. 90% of eastern young men are cultists. And they like to always attack when a rival is trying achieve something good in his life. Mostly during their wedding preparations..most young men killed in d east either has their weddings coming up in few weeks
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Regie2bless: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2023
NwekeUG:

Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo (Graphic Photos) - IGBERETV report

is better to do both introduction and marriage in lagos instead of taking such dangerous trip to such areas
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Skmoda360(m): 11:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:
How can you resort to killing your own people in the name of secession? How can you claim to develop other regions and yours has become a war torn area?

If you hold your Governors to account and demand your constitutional rights from them, you'd not be in this mess. Three lives wasted over nothing. This is not only foolishness, it's witchcraft!
It's three....
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by OmoErelu222: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Infact this country is finish
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Hespee93: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Racoon:
What a gruesome way to die. Perhaps it may be cult related but that does not ruled out the possibility of preplanned murder.

Not wveryhting is cult related. Might be that either bride or geoom had had promised someone else to marry and eventually couldn't fulfill it then going ahead to marry another person.

That peraon might decided to take revenge by assasinating them. This is why I always say it, before getting or annoucing you marriage plan, try to settle whatever dispute you're having with your exes.
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
NwekeUG:

That's good. They should enjoy the monsters they created.......
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
godofuck231:
Igbos are their own problem , this is why the north never likes them , you feed an igbo man , he will still come out to expose you of always drinking garri and groundnut , an igbo man isn't yet in power they are turning on their own , God knows if biafra had been declared there would have been a civil war within igbos

That's why they can never be the president of this country........

Awon confused people
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Ejjiss: 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
YOU MUST BE A FOOL TO REASONS THAT WAY.....
TUANKU:
Chai. IPOB's agitation has caused the deaths of more Igbo people than the Nigerian military.
Some buffoon will still claim its DSS or fulani herdsmen.
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
uote author=akwarandu post=119955862]

Some of you guys can be very funny, who is the commander in chief, what goes around will surely come around .[/quote]

Yes, Buhari is the commander in chief.......but what the primary job of a governor? Is it only to build centre table bridges?
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Teeroyzimma: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
zelnababa:
since they said we should face our west. nothing concern me with ipob /SE again, i dey Lagos dey enjoy my life without any fear.
Live in Lagos without fear, I find that hard to believe with all the agberos and kidnappers currently there
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Dskillful(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Why all these?
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by zelnababa(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Live in Lagos without fear, I find that hard to believe with all the agberos and kidnappers currently there
lolz i club, i go to party anyhow, wedding, burial, graduation, birthday, ppl come to Lagos from negbouring state. They returned safetly, try all this in ipob state, you know what i mean, before the end of day or tommorow morning we go hear anoyher kilings story nobi curse na reality.
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Teeroyzimma: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
zelnababa:
lolz i club, i go to party anyhow, wedding, burial, graduation, birthday, ppl come to Lagos from negbouring state. They returned safetly, try all this in ipob state, you know what i mean, before the end of day or tommorow morning we go hear anoyher kilings story nobi curse na reality.
Just count yourself lucky, Lagos is a crazy place na me tell you.
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by zelnababa(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you cant compare d peace Lagos with S/E, most of them stayed in lagos for xmas this year which is unsual, who won die?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Tareq1105: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2023
TUANKU:
Chai. IPOB's agitation has caused the deaths of more Igbo people than the Nigerian military.
Some buffoon will still claim its DSS or fulani herdsmen.

Many of them couldn't travel for Christmas and New Year celebrations.

3 Likes

Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by mboy4real(m): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
That guy is so humble and friendly back here in Saki Oyo state. Even a lot of we Yoruba's are currently mourning him
So sad and pathetic
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Yankee101: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
Biafra is a curse on igbo land
It killed millions in the war
It's now killing thousands
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Vyzz:
cool

Have Y'all notice now Crimes committed in the east hits front page like booooom

Yet somehow it is still the safest place in naija

I am listening to propaganda by runtown

Safest whaaaat? That was a long time ago before Kanu launched ESN which has metamorphosed into UGM. NE and SE are dragging the number spot for the most unsafe region in Nigeria between themselves. grin grin grin
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by obyno82: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
dirtydiva:
Truth be told, na bandit dey do all ds things. Jobless youth wey blood don enter their eyes don dey on the loose. Make MNK dey see wetin dey happen, evil dat he set loose by commanding attack on Owerri prison and the lest. By the time he comes out from DSS dungeon him eyes go clear say Biafra na scam. How did you explain the fact say na criminals dey run the so called ESN whom he empower with stolen weapons to unleash mayhem in the SE? May curse be on anyone who endorse or support those killing innocent souls all in the name of Biafra agitation, May calamity never depart his/her household! Iseee!!!

Before you say NK ordered the attack on Owerri prison let me let you on a few things. 1 Hope you know that Owerri Prison and Govt house share a fence, and that area is one of the most secure areas in Imo State moreso that Muslims and Hausa people built their mosques there. The access road leading to the government house and Owerri prisons has a police APC stationed there. Oppoite the prisons is the DSS field office and the police Divisional HQ and armory. 15mins drive to the prisons is 31 artilery brigade NA Obinze.
Based on this how can you explain that a group of rag tag people could hold that area for hours and nothing happened?
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by obyno82: 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
maasoap:

Safest whaaaat? That was a long time ago before Kanu launched ESN which has metamorphosed into UGM. NE and SE are dragging the number spot for the most unsafe region in Nigeria between themselves. grin grin grin

You don't have sense
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

Lol. Criminals don't rule and control Lagos state like in the entire south east.
Security institutions are in place in Lagos State and functioning unlike SE where it has been crumbled/destroyed.
Billionaires, Kings, chiefs, politicians who are running away from South East are heading for Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by maasoap(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
obyno82:

You don't have sense

It is the truth, no any other way to tell it.
BBC said that people can't even go home to conduct marriages grin grin grin
A man went to SE from the North for the new year, he was kidnapped and murdered. Don't I still have sense?
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Harmless1b(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Whhhhhy Nigeria? This country supposed o be the best country in the world or Africa at least while others follows. SMH. God have mercy and restore our lost glory
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Chekwume16(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Be like say brain dey pain you. I said the attack seems likely carried out by criminals. Criminality has increased in the south east due to lack of security arising from incessant attacks on security agencies by ipob. Its quite simple to understand
pachigo001:
no be everything na ipob esn make una get sense for once
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Ofemmanu1: 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
jetwonder:
grin Bifra is a cause to Ndibo

Biafra is Obidense..
Obidense is Ipob
Ipob is UGM

and ..

UGM is Yeeboe.

i.e Yeeboe is a curse to Ndi-yeeboe.
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Herbiodun09: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Biafra is almost here. The land is being cleansed ahead of the declaration.

We just dont know how many more heads are needed

sad
Re: Intending Couple Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen A Week To Their Wedding In Imo by Akanbimi: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tor. Lets hope they hear and reason. Its becoming too bad

Angelfrost:

Voting Tinubu won't change a damn thing... It will likely worsen things.

This matter is beyond Jagaban!

These people need to have a word with themselves!

The issues in the SouthEast can be resolved only when they decide they are issues worth solving... For now, they are still living in self deceit!

When the matter becomes unbearable, they will have no choice but to collectively act and expel the rotten eggs amongst them...

When their need to cleanse their lands outweigh their hatred for other tribes, they will be free from this anomaly.

Tinubu, Atiku, even Peter Obi can do nothing about this issue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Raped By A Fake Police Officer In Delta / 'I Wanted To Taste Sex' – 17-year-old Boy Caught With 7-year-old Girl In Lagos / 16-Year-Old Boy Breaks Into A Shop, Steals Laptop, Phones & Panties In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.