Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? (907 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by oluwaniyi66(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2023
I appreciate constructive criticism but not tribalistic , religious and sentimental view about Tinubu. Please tell me why you hate him.
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:49am On Jan 12, 2023
oluwaniyi66:
I appreciate constructive criticism but not tribalistic , religious and sentimental view about Tinubu. Please tell me why you hate him.
Why do yoruba Muslims hate Obi so much?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Mrfixitt(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2023
oluwaniyi66:
Tinubu as a person has so many controversial and fake matters surrounding him. In addition, he is so corrupt and arrogant and always thinking about himself. Above all, giving a drug lord like Tinubu power is the most fatal mistake any nation can make. I rest case

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by GuyWise101(m): 9:53am On Jan 12, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu is a criminal

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by PandoraObi: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2023
You mean south easterners? from the love northerners showed Tinubu, he has no hatred among them, what ever is not for south easterners is detested by them, Awolowo was stoned in Aba, was he corrupt?
Pastor Kumuyi was threatened by Igbo in Igbo land, is he a politician?
Igbos want Osinbajo impeached because he is Yoruba
What was the crime of buhari that made them to detest him so much even before he started his tenure?
What was the crime of Yoruba pastors that Kanu spoke against them?
What was the crime of Yorubas that Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos and even a 21 years old Chinasa Micheal can burn BRT buses in Lagos?
Igbos are celebrating Kanu nnamudi
they are celebrating Gumi for supporting Peter Obi
they are celebrating Babachir lawal they detested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by DMerciful(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu is super corrupt, shady, desperate and arrogant. He is not a man of equity and justice
oluwaniyi66:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by alanto: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Nobody hates Tinubu only igbo people... Igbo people by the way doesn't love anybody, their love is temporary, the only person they love right now is Peter Obi because he's their project. Tinubu is hated by the igbo people because they are jealous of him and his background... They hate him for being a Yoruba and they hate yoruba for being superior... How can people who's first destination in life to achieving wealth and financial freedom is Lagos hate Tinubu?
You think about it for a minute...
PS: Their second best option is anywhere in Yorubaland but if you want to kill an igbo man tell him to go back to SE... That's why they hate Oba and Akinolu and Fashola those are the only people that have told them to go back to SE from Lagos and they think it was Tinubu that told those people to tell them to leave so they hate all of them together... You cant really separate an Igbo man from hate... You are going to kill him.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Houstency(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2023
Too fool of himself, extremely proud, arrogant, his empowering and use of thugs(Agberos), his sordid pasts, quest for power and control, propensity to convert public/govt properties, amenities, goods etc as private and personal use, extreme greed and concentration of juicy govt/elective opportunities to his households(him and family alone) and many more..

N.B: To help the tribalists, I'm not Igbo by tribe but from the middle belt region, born and bred in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by christejames(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2023
The simple answer is that "His Life is Full of Controversies" cool
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Tinubuadvocate: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Which people? that's how your mind will be judging you, you ipob terrorist beefing anyone you see successful than you.
oluwaniyi66:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by ItsTutsi(m): 10:15am On Jan 12, 2023
Lol you have already stated all the reasons
oluwaniyi66:

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by beejaay: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why do yoruba Muslims hate Obi so much?

An average yoruba be it Muslim or xtian hate tinubu and this is an open secret.. Those supporting him now are doing so tribal and sentiment politics not because they like him.. You can't be a good and sensible yoruba and like tinubu.. The guy is a cancaworm and a brutal dictator that care only about himself

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by beejaay: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
oluwaniyi66:

Tinubu is a brutal dictator, care only about himself, ready to sacrifice anyone and everyone for his own sake and extremely corrupt with no history.. There is no way you will be a good Nigerian and like tinubu.. An average yoruba hate everything tinubu and those supporting him now are doing it for tribal and sentiment not because they like him.. Tinubu is the most hated politician in yoruba land.. Those supporting him now know in their heart of heart that they hate him but doing to spite other tribe and because of other primitive reasons like religion and material benefit.. How can any sane human being like tinubu, ko possible na

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by alanto: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
Houstency:
Too fool of himself, extremely proud, arrogant, his empowering and use of thugs(Agberos), his sordid pasts, quest for power and control, propensity to convert public/govt properties, amenities, goods etc as private and personal use, extreme greed and concentration of juicy govt/elective opportunities to his households(him and family alone) and many more
Show a proof or receipt for everything you have said about Tinubu just one prove. Then compare him with Ikpeazu, Okorocha, Peter Obi, Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and tell us who has done more damage to you and your Igbo brothers?
Why not direct your hate towards them?

Abaribe is in the senate for how many years what has he done for the people of SE? Jonathan that y'all have loved and supported forever was president for 6 years but y'all can't point to one thing he did for the SE.
How can a SE flatron classify Tinubu as a crook if he never stole anything from the Igbo pause rather he built a state were y'all can floorish? till today Soludo has not conquered thugery in Anambra that was ruled by Peter Obi for 8 years.... You complain of thugery in Lagos but Anambra has more agbero tolling ticket than any state in Nigeria... You Igbos are nauseating. It was Obi that invest Anambra's money in Sabmiller, next and pandora but its Tinubu that's the Igbo man's LIFE-ACHE.

No pity for you people...

If only one of your governors have foresight like Tinubu you guys will be running to the state such person governed but no everyone including y'all indigenes are avoiding every states in SE and have guts to talk about other people's leadership . Shouldn't you people start planting shame and putting it in your stables? The cassava only give you nzogbu zogbu euphoria feeling nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by cicero(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
Nobody hates Tinubu only igbo people... Igbo people by the way doesn't love anybody, their love is temporary, the only person they love right now is Peter Obi because he's their project. Tinubu is hated by the igbo people because they are jealous of him and his background... They hate him for being a Yoruba and they hate yoruba for being superior... How can people who's first destination in life to achieving wealth and financial freedom is Lagos hate Tinubu?
PS: Their second best option is anywhere in Yorubaland but if you want to kill an igbo man tell him to go back to SE... That's why they hate Oba and Akinolu and Fashola those are the only people that have told them to go back to SE from Lagos and they think it was Tinubu that told those people to tell them to leave so they hate all of them together... You cant really separate an Igbo man from hate... You are going to kill him.

Igbos don't hate Yoruba or Tinubu. Any Igbo making a hateful comment against the Yoruba is responding to the hateful bitterness spewed by a section of Yoruba people whose brains have been marinated by hatred for the Igbo tribe like this fart.
Igbo dont hate Tinubu either, just that Tinubu is unfortunate to be in the same election as Peter Obi who is clearly a better candidate. The Igbos will support Peter Obi fully, the same way they have supported candidates from other regions in previous elections. No other tribe will support Peter Obi if his tribe doesn't support him well well.
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by naijapikin2(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Because he is an extension of the bad things that have been happening to nigerians
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Shikini: 10:22am On Jan 12, 2023
He's a thief
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by alanto: 10:30am On Jan 12, 2023
cicero:

Igbos don't hate Yoruba or Tinubu. Any Igbo making a hateful comment against the Yoruba is responding to the hateful bitterness spewed by a section of Yoruba people whose brains have been marinated by hatred for the Igbo tribe like this fart.
Igbo dont hate Tinubu either, just that Tinubu is unfortunate to be in the same election as Peter Obi who is clearly a better candidate. The Igbos will support Peter Obi fully, the same way they have supported candidates from other regions in previous elections. No other tribe will support Peter Obi if his tribe doesn't support him well well.
Yen yen always crying victimization. It was Yoruba that told Nnamdi Kanu to be insulting Yoruba? It was Yoruba that told him to tell y'all not to go to any church head by a Yoruba man? It was Yoruba that told chinaza to go and burn brt busses in Lagos... Una go suffer well well for Nigeria so much that instead of asking for biafra you people will carry your polythene bags and relocate to a land that has never been inhabitated outside Nigeria. If you think you can form a new government inside the already sovereign Nigeria, y'all will be treated like traitors that y'all are and y'all will be used for targets practice by both police, army and even vigilante. I know y'all will never have so your suffering is forever..

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Houstency(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

Show a proof or receipt for everything you have said about Tinubu just one prove. Then compare him with Ikpeazu, Okorocha, Peter Obi, Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and tell us who has done more damage to you and your Igbo brothers?

Abaribe is in the senate for how many years what has he done for the people of SE? Jonathan that y'all have loved and supported forever was president for 6 years but y'all can't point to one thing he did for the SE.
How can a SE flatron classify Tinubu as a crook if he never stole anything from the Igbo pause rather he built a state were y'all can floorish? till today Soludo has not conquered thugery in Anambra that was ruled by Peter Obi for 8 years.... You complain of thugery in Lagos but Anambra has more agbero tolling ticket than any state in Nigeria... You Igbos are nauseating. It was Obi that invest Anambra's money in Sabmiller, next and pandora but its Tinubu that's the Igbo man's LIFE-ACHE.

If only one of your governors have foresight like Tinubu you guys will be running to the state such person governed but no everyone including y'all indigenes are avoiding every states in SE and have guts to talk about other people's leadership . Shouldn't you people start planting shame and putting it in your stables? The cassava only give you nzogbu zogbu euphoria feeling nothing more.

The last part of my earlier statement already answered tribalists like you. So enjoy
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by alanto: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2023
Houstency:

The last part of my earlier statement already answered tribalists like you. So enjoy
Even inside cap your head is still flat nigga... If Yorubas are not complaining about Tinubu how can anyone from MB complain? People that have Ortom, Bello, Sule and abdulrasak tell me the reason you are not hating every governor that has govern whatever state you are from... You can never even mention your state... Oloripelebe

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Houstency(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

Even inside cap your head is still flat nigga... If Yorubas are not complaining about Tinubu how can anyone from MB complain? People that have Ortom, Bello, Sule and abdulrasak tell me the reason you are not hating every governor that has govern whatever state you are from... You can never even mention your state... Oloripelebe

As miserable as your life is, you would continue to wallow in your foolishness and stupidity, go through my past posts here on NL, I have equally condemned in strongest terms the useless governor of my state, who is a buffoon like yourself. I'm no member of any political party, but as a citizen concerned about his wellbeing owing to the policies of the govt of the day. Who made you an authority in Yoruba, as to decide what Yorubas should condemn? Reeks of a frustrated fellow. Moreso, now as it pertains to the presidency, your lord and personal saviour in drug kingpin Tinubu, is gunning for the exalted seat, hence my focus on him, you can continue to be miserable, it's reminiscent of slaves in perpetual servitude of their slave masters! Oloribu

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Dyke15(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2023
PandoraObi:
You mean south easterners? from the love northerners showed Tinubu, he has no hatred among them, what ever is not for south easterners is detested by them, Awolowo was stoned in Aba, was he corrupt?
Pastor Kumuyi was threatened by Igbo in Igbo land, is he a politician?
Igbos want Osinbajo impeached because he is Yoruba
What was the crime of buhari that made them to detest him so much even before he started his tenure?
What was the crime of Yoruba pastors that Kanu spoke against them?
What was the crime of Yorubas that Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos and even a 21 years old Chinasa Micheal can burn BRT buses in Lagos?
Igbos are celebrating Kanu nnamudi
they are celebrating Gumi for supporting Peter Obi
they are celebrating Babachir lawal they detested
Visit Legit hausa.ng ND see how the northerners view Tinubu.
Just make out time nd read the comments there.
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Okoroawusa: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2023
People? Please op you have to be specific about the people that hate Tinubu....
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Maria96: 11:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Visibly not well, only Governor from 1999 still controlling his state, sent Ambode packing, no known parents or siblings, too many controversies, links with drugs, alpha beta , emi lokan talks, blunders in speech which shows signs of deteriorating cognitive abilities. Does not grant interviews/ debates like Buhari. I am a Yoruba lady from same state as Tinubu. If he wins i will give up on Nigeria.
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by JoeNL22(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
oluwaniyi66:
[b] We don't hate him.
We just see him as someone who is not mentally and physically fit to do the job.
The guy na Buhari part 2.
Even Atiku at 76 is better.
The guy's drug case. After that documentary against Tinubu was released by David. I was expecting Tinubu to sue the guy for defamation and assassination of character. Yet no charges have been brought against David.
Tinubu has cornered Lagos to his private personal pocket. I won't allow him do the same to our National Treasury.
Tinubu's imbalance Muslim ticket. He has successfully sidelined 50 million Christians in the north. Is he now telling us, there are no competent Christian in the whole north?
His source of wealth. He owns 2 private jets yet no single company is egistered to his name. We know Atiku owns a business, obi owns a business even datti owns a school. But Tinubu's own. Nobody knows.
His background?. Which school did he go to?
How old his he?
Is he a Nigerian?
His yet to convince me on the things he plans to do.
He just wants to continue from where buhari stopped. Nooo! We don't want that. God forbid BAT thing.
He represents the old order that has brought 133 million into poverty.
He just want to bear president, he has no intention to do something when he gets there.
His very proud and arrogant.
It is my turn, is Nigeria his property?
These and so much more.
Hence we cannot allow this man to run the economy on our behalf. [/b]
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by Winnersunited: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:

Abaribe is in the senate for how many years what has he done for the people of SE? Jonathan that y'all have loved and supported
You forever was president for 6 years but y'all can't point to one thing he did for the SE.

I think you are missing some things here. Please go back to the question again and understand it before commenting.
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by ZombieTERROR: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
oluwaniyi66:

please what is Bulablu bulabu

Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by olisaEze(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
Op, first off why do you think that love and hate are determined by political elections?

Have you read the story of the trees in the forest elections? They kept voting for the axe because his handle was made of wood. They thought he was one of them. Till he cut the last of them down and the forest was no more!

If you think you have to support the poorer candidate because he’s of the same stock with you, you’re really no different from the trees in that story and that’s not hate.... just saying respectfully. cool
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by darthv: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
alanto:
listen to yourself, it's really pathetic.
Have you travelled outside Lagos before?
You sound dumb.
Re: Why Do People Hate Tinubu So Much? by luizpippo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Me and mine dont hate Tinubu, we dont just want him as our president, does that translate to hatred?

You also might not want Atiku or Obi as your president, you won't want it tagged as hatred.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Said Peter Obi Took All Of Us By Surprise - Keyamo / Christians Are Killing Themselves Politically In Nigeria. Wake Up / Photos Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella And Hubby At Polling Unit Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.