Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,720 members, 7,948,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO (424 Views)

Insecurity Surge: Biafra Declaration In December Remains Sacrosanct- BRGIE Assur / Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2023

Re: Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO by DennisEche(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin
See small boy playing with elders. Who do AlaIgbo this kind thing
Re: Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2023
DennisEche:
grin grin grin
See small boy playing with elders. Who do AlaIgbo this kind thing

Biafra a Facebook country of gidgiddy and Emergingnation3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO by duro4chang(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2023
No Biafla again.
Re: Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO by Odin13: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Me still waitin go till the 58 day…

I wan see how IPOB Kanu Ekpa wan give bingos Biafra ..

Igbos has been brainwashed with hypo and jik..
Re: Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO by Adaisback(f): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2023
Igbo ntorr! Oya my foolish brothers, who is next to die? Continue to sacrifice your lives for this blood money scam started by Nnamdi Alu melu Igbo Kanu. Let me say it here again, IPOB and so called agitation is all about money. Kanu is not fighting for you but for his pockets. Una must get sense by force.
If Kanu is out of detention, what do you think will be happening now? I will tell you, he will be at his radio station screaming no erection no refelendum to you until money exchanged hands and he will come back a day before election to tell you to vote that it is settled. Igbo, ntorr gi. Your kids are gone.
Few months ago, I almost lost my life to unknown gunmen. I escaped by the whiskers , others with me in the same vehicle were not so lucky. I spent 33 days in the hospital. Special thanks to Gen Buhari that kept contacting me. He gave me hope. As for Ipob members, the earlier you leave that terrorist organisation, the better.for you.
Finally, where is hammer fc , the nairaland IPOB terrorist? Hope he is still alive? Someone should tell him that Adadike survived and misses his mention.
Re: Simon Ekpa Postpones Biafra Declaration To Infinity - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2023
Adaisback:
Igbo ntorr! Oya my foolish brothers, who is next to die? Continue to sacrifice your lives for this blood money scam started by Nnamdi Alu melu Igbo Kanu. Let me say it here again, IPOB and so called agitation is all about money. Kanu is not fighting for you but for his pockets. Una must get sense by force.
If Kanu is out of detention, what do you think will be happening now? I will tell you, he will be at his radio station screaming no erection no refelendum to you until money exchanged hands and he will come back a day before election to tell you to vote that it is settled. Igbo, ntorr gi. Your kids are gone.
Few months ago, I almost lost my life to unknown gunmen. I escaped by the whiskers , others with me in the same vehicle were not so lucky. I spent 33 days in the hospital. Special thanks to Gen Buhari that kept contacting me. He gave me hope. As for Ipob members, the earlier you leave that terrorist organisation, the better.for you.
Finally, where is hammer fc , the nairaland IPOB terrorist? Hope he is still alive? Someone should tell him that Adadike survived and misses his mention.
Biafra is a Facebook country

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

a / Oyo PDP NASS Candidates Disobey Seyi Makinde, Join Atiku At Mapo Hall / You Can't Be Praying For Nigeria & Still Vote For Atiku Or Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.