Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

“if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna (1663 Views)

I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video) / Can You Give A Lady Who Has Done Abortions Head During Sex? / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by newsc: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Winner of season 7 of the Big Brother Naija winner, Ijeoma Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, has posited that almost every Nigerian has had an abortion. Speaking in an interview with newsmen, the second female winner of the BBN revealed reasons she had abortions at the age of 19 and 24....

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/if-there-are-100-women-in-nigeria-today-98-have-done-abortions-phyna/

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/ThenewsC

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by tochifk(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
Oloshos always trying to justify their reason for oloshoism �.
Just like failures always giving reason for their failures buy justifying that's their weren't the only ones that failed.

1 Like

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by czarr(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
True.

1 Like

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Kipaji: 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
From the horse's mouth...

1 Like

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by bdon123(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2023
Very true.....theres nothing wrong in aborting an unwanted pregnancy.The only problem is wen u keep redoing it .For me anyday,anytime even if na my own sister ... don't bring an unwanted child,abort am if d papa no ready marry u .
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by spencekat(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
bdon123:
Very true.....theres nothing wrong in aborting an unwanted pregnancy.The only problem is wen u keep redoing it .For me anyday,anytime even if na my own sister ... don't bring an unwanted child,abort am if d papa no ready marry u .
Not true.Don't mind that olosho.
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
i was right about my cognitive bias towards this girl, outrightly she looks attractive but up stairs she's just an empty eggshell using her physical attributes to survive competition.8m not so attracted to curves these days.just imagine the flurry.

6 Likes

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Divoc19(f): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
It's called flushing. Not abortion
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Vinnie2000(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Divoc19:

Nothing like Flushing Plz! sad

ABORTION IS ABORTION!

As long You killed the Sperms that was Suppose to Produce a Baby! sad

If you get Give Visa to Travel to the USA, and ur Friend Tears it up, Has she not ABORTED ur dreams

2 Likes

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
newsc:
Winner of season 7 of the Big Brother Naija winner, Ijeoma Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, has posited that almost every Nigerian has had an abortion. Speaking in an interview with newsmen, the second female winner of the BBN revealed reasons she had abortions at the age of 19 and 24....

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/if-there-are-100-women-in-nigeria-today-98-have-done-abortions-phyna/

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/ThenewsC
She's wrong. She can't speak for all.
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Fahvvy: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
bdon123:

Oga sir...
There's EVERYTHING WRONG with abortion!! undecided...

And besides...
Rather than advice your sister to have an abortion, why not advice her to close her legs instead! undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Divoc19(f): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
There's always a 50% chance that the embryo may not survive the first 3 months after gestation. It is this your idealogy that makes some people deliver deformed babies.

Most the the medical practitioners will advise some parents to abort for their own safety or that of the unborn child..they always decline..

Flushing is done at an early stage of the pregnancy while abortion is peformed when they fetus has to be c.... Bia, See, don't make me describe and say some kind things here o..

We have a lot of babies on this platform

Vinnie2000:

Nothing like Flushing Plz! sad

ABORTION IS ABORTION!

As long You killed the Sperms that was Suppose to Produce a Baby! sad

If you get Give Visa to Travel to the USA, and ur Friend Tears it up, Has she not ABORTED ur dreams
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Dreadlock69(m): 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
No , not true i think it’s 80% and figure is from your family members , well wishers and friends
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by CheedyJ(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Extremely unintelligent statement. Throwing unverified stats around with impunity. Smh
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by toujurs: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:

She's wrong. She can't speak for all.
Look at the babies, you said men should spend their money on, and spoil, someone who does abortion, How are theses ones still babies.

Na mumu dey listen to women
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by 3nity7: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
I was surprised to see this ashawo win the show. She was ready to lash on camera if not for that guys selfcontrol. Now see her statement. That's all she has upstairs.

1 Like

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by bdon123(m): 12:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Fahvvy:

Oga sir...
There's EVERYTHING WRONG with abortion!! undecided...

And besides...
Rather than advice your sister to have an abortion, why not advice her to close her legs instead! undecided...
I said if it ever happens,i wont ask her to keep it.Nothing wrong wit abortion.U are allowed ur own opinion.
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Autobot05: 2:29am On Jan 13, 2023
bdon123:

Abortion = killing sir
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Autobot05: 2:30am On Jan 13, 2023
bdon123:

Abortion = killing sir
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by GoodCane: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2023
True talk.

This oloshos knows her gender very well

1 Like

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by bdon123(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Autobot05:

Abortion = killing sir
Story.... foetus is not killing.
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by ZINNYBANKS: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Had it being u did it once it a different thing. But twice haba if your brother bring ur type home as is fiance and knowing fully well the lady has done abortion twice how will u feel or react.
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by YoungLionken(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
She actually said the truth, but I'm surprised that some mentions above, are stating otherwise. I mean where's the lie..

Majority of 15-50 and above have once or twice done it in the past. So, why is everyone attacking the obvious like it's a new information undecided ??

Just like when someone is trying hard to deny the fact that, majority of men are potential/actual Cheats..

PS: For some of us that are pro-Jeromestarks (what a nice moniker; one of the best on NL actually cool, with the high rate of nymphomaniacs who can no longer stay weeks, months without sex, paternity fraud cases, it is advisable that you marry a woman who's a virgin or a woman you deflowered. For your own good. Though, there will still be scapegoats, but it shouldn't be you..

Ciao!!!
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by ZINNYBANKS: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Divoc19:
Opor seh You'll definitely know it you're part of the 98 she's talking about . grin

2 Likes

Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Divoc19(f): 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lol! Where do you think the other are cheesy cheesy
ZINNYBANKS:

Opor seh You'll definitely know it you're part of the 98 she's talking about . grin
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Autobot05: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
bdon123:

Story.... foetus is not killing.

Excuses ... its killing because it has life
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by orohbiro(f): 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
Idiot ashawo
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Nyascobar1414: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
No Lies..

Some conmen will think the women or wives in their lives never partake in abortion..

Hardway, Hardway...
Paternity fruad makes a man logical
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Sniper101(m): 2:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Where's the lie in this?
Re: “if There Are 100 Women In Nigeria Today, 98 Have Done Abortions” – Phyna by Thrombosis: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2023
No lie detected.

Some people above me are already justifying the killing of a foetus.

The foetus you are talking about has a human DNA and it is going to develop in to a human. Aborting or flushing as someone said up there is killing a potential and a harmless human.

Women go for abortion without considering the harm it can cause to their womb. If they cant get pregnant later in the future and their husband leaves them, they will start to complain.

Please, if you are a woman and your blood group is rhesus negative it is best to remain a virgin till marriage. If you get pregnant and you abort it, your chance of carrying your pregnancy till term again is 20%. Na so so miscarriage you go dy see.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Different Ages Of Consent Across The World? / Which Currency Will You Choose? / Why Men Cheat! (my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.