Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,504 members, 7,971,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:56 PM

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka (56627 Views)

Yahaya Bello Whisked Away By Governor Ododo, Says EFCC / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by tuoyoojo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
Basher8583:

How much you collect. Keep decieving yourself. We know its money you guys in LP use to entice your crowd since there is nothing to convince them with.

From the beginning oga obi don say we nor dey give shi shi. Infact people are ready to spend their money, time and energy to campaign for him. No present contender can boost of that

Incoming President Peter Omowale shugaba obi said people that share money are those who have stolen our common wealth. He said if they give you money to entice u, collect it but vote for Obi

What does he use to woo the Nigerian masses. Character, competence, love for the masses and the promise to take Nigeria from people like you who have benefitted from its rot

Hope you don collect your pvc, because if my own vote cancel your vote , I am satisfied

Gone are those days where we sit at home during elections, we dey come out in full force. No face for rotten mango
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by malakaimoscondo: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
ganisucks:
Abeg, all na wash.

But, he's the next president. That fact has already been established.
na ur PA...... PA go make am president abi?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Sleekfingers: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:
They had to whisk Peter Obi away from the mammoth crowd in Nsukka, this love is massive.
Peter Obi is our man.
#PeterObiInEnugu

Video
https://twitter.com/omoelerinjare/status/1613535359937249282?t=3wsNGhK4i3F-1B7brVptrA&s=19

undecided undecided

This one self wan be president.....see him head like mango
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by vikstandon(m): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu can't visit schools for campaign, he prefers the motor park. E get why!
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
tk4radi:
That PILOT must be very maaadd.

He wan kill Our President.??

The guy is a hero.

Without emotions watch the video again.

You would observe PO slightly facing the direction of the rotor as he tried looking back for the last time, holding him and directing him in the midst of that confusion caused by that crowd was a genius act by him

I give him kudos for his alertness on the safety of Mr. Obi.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by leofab(f): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2023
lhordspy:
He was leaving UNN. Stop lying.

Nobody is whisking anyone away. If the 20 people there are mammoth crowd. All this photo propaganda will gain you zero vote.

What shall we call this below?
Tinubu could have needed Amer!can Air force-1 is that. grin
can you read what is written on that man’ back?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by brightec(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
If they drag Tinubu the way they drag Peter Obi enter that Helicopter, the Helicopter for just fly straight to London with siren✈️�
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by kunleiky(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tingotoe:
I don't fly business class but I can fly private helicopter. We no dey give shishi. Bloody hypocrite! grin
E pain you no be small. We can understand. The one your darling daddy dey fly nko?
Go and see to that holy prophet that is not a bloody hypocrite grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zee0007:
How will I explain it to my unborn children that there came a time when Nigeria sought emancipation but some sect outrightly rejected the light for selfish gains.

As Bishop Oyedepo rightly said "February will affirm to us how many normal people are in Nigeria."

Vote wisely. Vote Peter Obi and Datti for a new Nigeria.

emancipation that didn't happened in Anambra state, continue hyping failure
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Fearyourcreator: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zee0007:
How will I explain it to my unborn children that there came a time when Nigeria sought emancipation but some sect outrightly rejected the light for selfish gains.

As Bishop Oyedepo rightly said "February will affirm to us how many normal people are in Nigeria."

So pastor no be thief again bah
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by saysugar(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Zee0007:

ode ,is obi the only young candidate
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Coolgent(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2023
Skit
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by LordOfTheGame: 12:11am On Jan 13, 2023
The love for Obi is natural and borne out of the need to genuine changes and improvements. No one can induce this kind of love with money and gifts.
Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by ArcFresky(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Zee0007:

Nobody is perfect, noone knows tomorrow.
There is nothing Peter Obi has said, that Buhari didn't do.

Everybody has their choice. For you and Mr. Oyedepo to characterize certain people as abnormal due to their choice, it is immoral, wrong and unjustifiable.

Its a democracy, majority carries the day.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by tunjilana: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2023
Zee0007:

No be the first time wey Naija dey seek emancipation and some sect reject it....Awolowo sought to deliver Nigeria too and some sect preferred to vote in shagari...so as the fathers of that time struggled to e plain it to their kids, na so u sef go e plain am to ur kids until all of us learn to ignore tribalism and not seek to be forward thinking only when it our own is involved
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by Kaa4(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2023
You and your ilks have been completely fooled or you are looking for private and personal gains having been deceived by people whoa e making private gains. The elections are still a few weeks more, and many things will still change in favour of the good candidate.
lhordspy:
He was leaving UNN. Stop lying.

Nobody is whisking anyone away. If the 20 people there are mammoth crowd. All this photo propaganda will gain you zero vote.

What shall we call this below?
Tinubu could have needed Amer!can Air force-1 is that. grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka by AutoshalomUSA: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mami water , why are you calling God ? Do you want to repent and give your life to Christ ? Oya come out from the pool first , I have a towel and cocktail juice 4 you on dry land .

NwaMamaIwota:
Reno ofockery is crying
children of God are dancing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eye Witness Account Of The BRT/Military Clash / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.