Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,104 members, 7,907,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me (45445 Views)

My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by emerged01(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Since you have agreed to take up the responsibility of the baby,dont give her money to abort. Let it all be on her since she doesnt want to consider your decision.

Some girls are evil.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by damoobaba: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

Wow, this is what guys on this forum called SIMP, I've finally seen someone that fits that description.

On serious note, as long as she's not carrying the pregnancy in my stomach, I'll not respond to any message from her. Best I'll do is visit a Police station to avoid stories of "He raped me". There and then, we'll resolve it so I never see her again, there are several ways to take care of the pregnancy/child if truly she's pregnant.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by bluefilm: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello Guys, please I need a sincere and matured advise on what to do. This will be long, please bare with me.

I'm 27, am a businessman, I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

When she lost her job, and had nowhere to go, I had to bring her to my house, and provide everything for her, food, I change her hair twice a month, subscribe unlimited for her, I just provided everything a woman need to be happy for her. Last year November, she told me she haven't seen her mum for 5years and wanted to travel to see her, I spent close to 200k to take her to and fro, including other things she needed. She insisted on collecting the bride price list for me when coming back, I spoke to her mum and they gave her to give me. I was planning to finalize all on the weeding this year.

Last year DECEMBER, I took her to my family to introduce her, but this was the biggest mistake of my life. She was completely disrespectful to my mum, talks to me anyhow in presence of anyone, even to the extent of refusing to cook for me anytime she is angry, I go to kitchen and prepare food myself.

I love this girl so much but I still thought of continuing, with all this attitudes, I advise her everyday, I also took her to my pastor who advise her too most of the times, but she never changes.

Fast forward to 2days ago, we had issues because she told me to join her in washing and I refused because I was working on a client project, she got angry, washed the clothes and when it was evening she brought the clothes inside, folded her own in the wardrobe and just threw mine into the wardrobe without folding or arranging them. I was angry about this, but I kept mute. The next day, she sent me "sorry" on WhatsApp, I told her to come to me physically and apologize but she told me she can never do that, and why was she even apologizing, that she did nothing wrong, we exchanged words and she left my house.

Today, she called me and told me she is pregnant, and that I should send her money to remove it. I was like "just like that"? We didn't discuss about it, how will you just tell me you want to terminate my pregnancy, I told her to go to hospital and confirm it and also get the test report, she did this and sent to me, it was true she is pregnant, but she insisted on removing it, I persuaded her and she still refused, claiming she can't be a single mother. I told her I will take responsibility, but she insisted on removing it, I told her to go home and think about it, and she told me she can't leave there without removing it. After so much persuading I decided to give her the money, and told her if she removed it, that it's on her, that I didn't consent to this.

I asked her why we can't keep it, and she said because my family is bad, we support evil, if the sky is blue, we say it's red, that my mother is a bad woman, and she doesn't want to come there. She said so many bad things about my family, I was shocked! I asked her, how are they bad, she said "how can my mother be telling her to wash my clothes" I was just confused, After all I have done for you, is it bad if you wash your husband to be clothes, I left her!

Later she told me the doctor referred her to another hospital, I still tried to persuade her and she said her decision is final. She asked me to give her money to go to the hospital she was referred to, I refused! I insisted that we keep the baby, she told me "I'm a nobody, that she will call now and she will get money to go" I angrily blocked her. Later, she called my other line and told me, she went to the other hospital and the doctor told her, the cost to remove the pregnancy is 125k, she told me and I insisted on keeping the baby.

Please guys help.me, I don't want to terminate my first child, the girl is too disrespectful and rude, I don't want to continue with such woman, but she is carrying my baby, what do I do? And if she later agree to keep it, how do I go about it?

You all are just saying "don't marry her" what about the baby? Should I agree to abort it and give her the money?

MODIFIED

I don't really fancy giving advice to SIMPs.

It's really not my thing.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by damoobaba: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
jheaboiy:

Baba, e too deep naw..lol

The guy dey vex. Honestly some guys go just make you vex. See how he's acting cos of a pussy. When me I catch at least 2 girls every day on Facebook, one man dey cry because of 1 idiot LovePeddler.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Odumoye(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bro....e be like say u go like wahala....cos if not, the whole signs are already there for u to see but u are still insisting on carrying on with the lady...with that attitude of hers that is nothing to write home about
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by bluefilm: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I have this girl I really love so much and intend to marry her this year December, but one thing about her is her bad character. She challenge me, talk back at me, shout at me, get angry with me for days, refuse to cook when she is angry, disrespect my family, most especially my mum, always trying to paint herself good and paint me bad in presence of people, these are just little of the things she has done to me.

How you managed to love someone with all these traits is what we should be discussing. Cos I just dey wonder since morning embarassed

That's SIMPs for you.

That's what they do.

They normally have this disgusting mentality that pussy is so scarce, so once they manage to latch onto one pussy, they are never letting go of it.

Even if the pussy bites their dick all the times.

SIMPs are the wórst form of human life.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by coolcare(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
It is too early in 2023 to be a fool! If you were my son, I'll kill you myself. What rubbish!
I hate weakness!!

Tell her you will have her and anyone who does that abortion for her arrested. But on the other hand, let her abort the baby. Such women are not good to be mothers. You need to cut her off permanently! You are a disgrace to the mother who gave birth to you.

Your truth is tooooooo bitter
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by frankoben(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

Guy you want marry mad woman. If you value your sanity just give her whatever she needs right now and jakpaaa

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by chenny360(m): 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2023
Honestly reading the whole thing is so annoying and irritating.. as a man learn game.. you won't listen.. now see what a vagina people is doing to you in the name of love.. why are you so dumb.. and stupid. By your age.. you're still little to be passing through all these rubbish. Leave that girl now both her and the pregnancy. She will find her square root.. don't be too emotional about women .. especially this abusive type. Grow up my Gee. That girl is a nuisance and possibly a whores.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by steeltrust: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
honestly o sorry for you

I remember I dated a lady like this back then
Her name is Agatha and she’s from Benue
Exactly as you yam your story na so she de do me

When she said she was pregnant I laugh cause then I just came back from Seychelles when I went for vacation
We had sex the next day she said she’s pregnant

Thank god only she carry her self comot for my house when she notice I wasn’t giving a Bleep about her anymore

See guy you better get sense
That girl will ruin you if you don’t cut ties with her and guess what she’s not pregnant

Tell her to remove it and move on
Who pikin help, she knows you love that why she’s playing you

If I were you I’ll never allow such woman carry my child Godforbide

Bro God is saving you from an atomic bomb and you’re here simping

Anyway I know you won’t listen to our advice so do what on your mind
But I put it to you
If you let that girl born for you or you mistakenly marry her
I so so sorry for you

A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by damoobaba: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

What's is all this incantations?
I don't speak Hausa please

Na yoruba. I just can't stop laffing. I just want seun to improve Nairaland. Same features since 2008 wey I join.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by wallarwallar(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
Foolish Simp.. Very useless idiot dis one don wash pant tire

1 Like

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Jeffy1206(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
With 5k that pregnancy can be terminated without issues if truly she's pregnant... I'm sure she's not. You look like person wey I go like slap wotowoto undecided angry
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Belleful: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Guy wake up. She is not pregnant. Na final cash out she dey. I insist you follow her to the hospital and everything done in ur presence. If she is truly pregnant and insist on aborting it, wash ur hand off it. Let her people know ur stand. But I will not advice you to marry a known devil in the name of Love.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Chibyike(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
My friend encountered this kind of problem. When my friend told me, I involved men, they frightened the girl, she confessed.
Guy no for that trick, Once they notice that the relationship has ended, they find a way to milk the victim.
This guy @ops why are you stupid, which abortion they are doing 125k? They truth is the girl don't want to loose from both side.

Simple advice: tell her you don't have money for abortion. Don't give anybody shishi.....be like obidient ���� no give shishi
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by deavicky(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
if all you said is correct, I will advise you to sent even 150k to remove it. This kind of girl will poison you in no time.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Chibyike(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
My friend shut up....give what exactly, 125k for abortion?�����......... reason �

frankoben:

Guy you want marry mad woman. If you value your sanity just give her whatever she needs right now and jakpaaa
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by SPAMBOX7: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
bluefilm:

That's SIMPs for you.

That's what they do.

They normally have this disgusting mentality that pussy is so scarce, so once they manage to latch onto one pussy, they are never letting go of it.

Even if the pussy bites their dick all the times.

SIMPs are the wórst form of human life.
Ahswear they are disasters to even themselves grin
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Pootle: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
how can i unread this clausterfuck undecided
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by deebrownneymar: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:

MODIFIED

We have only heard from one side. Assuming all you said is true then you guys aren’t meant to be. You love her but she doesn’t feel the same .she’s seemingly with you for convenience sake.

On the pregnancy, don’t encourage it…don’t give her money. Don’t share in having blood in your hands.

The problem is that if she eventually births the child you’ll have a whole lot of gobe to deal with
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by joyousever(f): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please don't give her any money to terminate any pregnancy if at all it's true she's pregnant! Please don't! For security purposes. If she keeps the pregnancy, when the child is born, you carry out a DNA test to confirm its paternity, if it's yours, you have to co-parent the child. Provide for the welfare of the child until it's mature enough to live with you.
Never marry a woman who disrespects
you and your mother/ family. You haven't even married her yet, she's like this, how much more if you do.

Better start taking her off your mind and despise her like a bad habit.

Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by bravoluv83(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
You don't need such a girl to raise your child for you else you'll regret it, just let her do what she wants
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by DMCY: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Alesa3341:
Hello

MODIFIED

She disrespects you and your family unapologetically and you still want to continue? Doesn’t have any iota of dignity for you and you still want to continue?
Pele o , mr oro binrin do ri(translate from Yoruba language if you can)

125k to terminate pregnancy? Like bro! Wise TF up! If you ain’t seeing her for what she is as a gold miner existing only to liquify your pockets then I don’t know what advise to give you.

You obviously know what to do but you’re scared of going back to Square 1, if you actually do the norms, bruh, ladies are plenty outside.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Kinzo0917(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2023
Sucre6:
Op lemme burst your bubbles,

She ain't preganant, op you see the benefit of growing uup in the street, it teaches you a lot of sense that u can't even learn from oxforddd university grin

That girl is very smart, she aint pregnant, she just want a last huge bite of your money before waving your ass good bye,

See what u will do,
Invite her to your house, then tell her that u want to go to the hospital with her to confirm the pregnancy and watch her explode with anger, because she ain't pregnant and would never follow u to the hospital, just block her ass and move on, stop simping cool
. BEST ADVICE SO FAR. GOD BLESS YOU MAN. I JUST DEY BOIL HERE FOR THE OP. SO IN THIS 2023, WE STILLHAVE FOOLS LIKE THIS. MAY GOD DELIVER HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by haphizz57(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
First of all, go with her to the hospital to confirm by yourself that she's truely pregnant. I'm not in support of anyone to do abortion. Make sure u cut all connections with dat lady, if u don't wanna regret the rest of ur live. If dat lady shud born for u. U go see hell on earth. Mark my words.

Alesa3341:

MODIFIED
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by emynek: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
Men dnt luv...They care
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Ajione(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
My brother God has saved you from forth world war,But you still want to fight. Go ahead your breakfast go mad.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by Schoolguy9(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
You have a pastor and you're committing fornication. Well, the ball is in your court. Tell her that it is an abomination to terminate a pregnancy that does not pose any threat in your place!

It is not a must you marry her! When the child is born, you finalize on who gets to keep it and also make support for the child!

As per consenting to the abortion or not, paying the dues already implicates you.

In all, remind her that some days are like that!
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by ngwababe(f): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Don't abort your baby.

Sue her, let court help you decide. And ask court to grant you access to your baby because you feel she might kill her when she/he is born.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by buzorcharles(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
When a fool writes.
Re: My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me by space9880: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
Naira land folktales because I don’t believe anybody can be this stew-peed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.