Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,761 members, 7,882,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Am Been Tortured Emotionally - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Been Tortured Emotionally (1753 Views)

Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Tell ur father to borrow me some if at all he has any sense in him again

Would you like to be banned?

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by emmanuelbrown26: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Would you like to be banned?
BANNED IN UR DREAM?
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
StPete:
Oga kobo relax grin
E never reach kill and murder level grin
Oh, theu should wait until it reaches murder level before they realize they have to end it before it gets worse?

This is 2023 abeg! Borrow brain so you can reason critical to save your own life please.. undecided
Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

BANNED IN UR DREAM?

Ok.

1 Like

Re: I Am Been Tortured Emotionally by 2buffagain(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
breakthrough22:
Good evenning ,

I created this topic few days ago .

https://www.nairaland.com/7519316/depressed.

She have refused to allow me talk to my son for days now .

I only saw my son once since 26th of December and I am missing him.

I feel empty without my son .I have made up my mind not to call her again but I am having a feeling of incompleteness within me without my son .

I can't even imagine him going to school elsewhere .

As far as am concerned, she kidnapped my son .I keep getting more worried the more I try to forget about the two of them .

Based solely on your previous post, the woman moves in a silly way and definitely took advantage of your good graces.
One then wonders what personality traits you saw in her that led you to marry her. She is what you picked for yourself las las.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let The Truth Be Told / The Wife's Sister / Please Help A Frustrated Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.