Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,350 members, 7,937,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees (38020 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video) / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Enddy50ty(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
I trekked miles and when I entered the court, he came to embrace me after the court session.

He said he trekked for miles, If i may ask; from where to where..?
Even after coming out of prison he never still get sense.
Him suppose dey inside that prison with this kind of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Moneyboyz: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
Known fraudsters dey do give away so what's the difference?

He helped you with stolen money that's your palava, go worship at his feet and leave the rest of us alone.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
TINUBU did all that would you allow him operate your child if he insisted ?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by FreeStuffsNG: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Asiwaju Alaanu!
check my signature for free stuffs!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Maazieze(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
So its ok to support armed militants?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by beelon1020(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
For me and my large families.. Tinubu have our votes..
If you no like am, find the nearest transformer and hug.. add kiss join self.. na your headache...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Kewtt: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
rippa:

Tell him thank you
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by odoemenacelevian(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
T
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Mummyfour(f): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
You and your family should vote for him na shikenna.
That he was nice to you, doesn't mean he has been nice to others.

Being nice to you doesn't qualify one to rule a country as complex as Nigeria .
We need someone that is capable, not just someone that pays rent and school fees.

I can pay my neighbour's rent and fees out of benevolence, that doesn't mean I would be able to rule a country effectively.
You know how many people Buhari pay school fees and rent for?.
But see where we are today.

Oga abeg shift

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Karemarealty288(m): 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
Then you owe him just your vote and that of your wife and save us this sermon on the mountain...whatever you did with him is personal, live Nigerians out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by kingyakos: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
You are not under gun point to vote against your choice of candidate and stop threatening others who also have their choice of candidate.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by daygee12: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
N
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by bizhop01: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Corruptor Testimony

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Jogs1900: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
There's something about Tinubu...He has empathy...He's not begging them to campaign for him, they are only showing gratitude.. Tinubu may not spend alot in this campaign..It may be people he has helped that will finance his Campaign...No matter the position you are, try to help people... Nobody knows tomorrow..The people you help today may be your own helper tomorrow without you knowing...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Felabrity: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Wetin you want make we do?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Ance4Liverpool: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
For your pocket.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by abobote: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Partners crime
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Obyino: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
There is nothing to see here just a criminal supporting a fellow criminal and urchins celebrating it

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by sukkot: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
wow ok

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
WE HAVE REJECTED THE DEMENTED DRUG CRIMINAL. NOTHING YOU CAN DO.
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Golan007: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
richidinho:

Tinubu love criminals grin

Is Kanu Nwankwo a criminal?

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Senioreddy: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Senioreddy:
The truth is that Tinubu is a generous man just as many other politicians like himself.
They use their generousity to you as a bait to hoodwink you into doing their bidding.
Politicians are one of the most strategic and patient sets of people.

However we must tell ourselves the truth as we can't afford to trade our future and that of the unborn for a pot of potridge.

So my question is
1. Is Tinubu physically and mentally ok to rule a sick nation like Nigeria?
2. Given the many controversies surrounding Tinubu e.g drugs, in what image will he portray Nigeria before the international community.
3. With the current economic crisis and poor foreign relations, does he have the capability to turn things around?
4. The Muslim Muslim ticket, how will this resolve the pending religious and ethnic war?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Simon Ekpa past few days expositions on those killing people in Biafra, was correct.

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by Risingblue008(m): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
And so?
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by olisaEze(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pls this country is not any one person’s property to be used for thanksgiving. Just carry your family and goan thank him. No need to add the rest of the country in your personal gratitude.... just saying respectfully. cool

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by symbianDON(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
News from June 2022! This is January 2023 Please!
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by anonymuz(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
richidinho:

Tinubu love criminals grin
a criminal will love another criminal

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by DrMuzungu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
So, Th1efnubu is not only a thief and a drug lord, he is also a supporter of terrorists.

Good to know. Vote wisely in February, people!
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by ZaddyJ: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by JuanDeDios: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
What a wonderful man. He should be made the president already.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by afbstrategies: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
So Tinubu should be Nigerian President because of that? What an iiidiot @ Asari Dokubo shocked

So, if an armed robber rescued you in a motor accident, he shouldn't go to jail?

Any reason why Nigeria is bad shape?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees by JoeNL22(m): 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:
That's your personal issue .... abacha made my family ...but doesn't mean he wasn't a bad man
Abi. Don't mind them jare. Let them be deceiving themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ihedioha Withdraws From PDP Governorship Primary In Imo / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / My Wife Will Never Forget Amaechi - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.