Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,584 members, 7,921,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says (1110 Views)

Asari Dokubo: I Was In Prison, Tinubu Gave My Wife A House, Paid My Kids' Fees / Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by SadiqBabaSani: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2023
In the whatsapp group of Urchins United, this week is for different category of people to testify how Baba Amoda gave them one help or another.

So I have to confess that 30years ago, he offered my grand father some powder while in the U.S about visiting Nigeria to sell the white powder in Lagos, my father refused to collect the powder, imagine if he collected it then, maybe he would have gone to Prison and my father wouldn’t have had foreign education which has been very instrumental to the success of my family.

Kindly state what Tinubu did for you please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by gasparpisciotta: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thunder wey go fire op and his imaginary pastor has been cleared at Apapa port and it’s on the way to turn them to powder

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lol

Peter Obi don reduce Tinubu and his urchins to Mumu, they have nothing else to campaign with again na to begin write pathetic stories of there miserable lives to deceive Nigerians

Una papa grin

Clear road for man wey Sabi

10 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Sergio101(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
Op.....you know their tactics.

From asari......now to kanu nwankwo cheesy.

Urchins ehhhh

5 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Timatayo1: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lies from Apc and Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Paulheyman: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
I was married for 35 years without children but Tinubu helped me give my wife belle. Make una help me thank him but don't vote for him!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by yarimo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Lol

Peter Obi don reduce Tinubu and his urchins to Mumu, they have nothing else to campaign with again na to begin write pathetic stories of there miserable lives to deceive Nigerians

Una papa grin

Clear road for man wey Sabi
the leader of UNKNOWN GUN MEN has arrived oo

1 Like

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by FreedomArmy: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
So he gave you a job? Do you know the job he gave to his son and his wife. Let me tell you that tinubu wife is a senator and his son is in charge of all revenues from billboards in Lagos. Now compare that to the agbero job he gave you and tell me why you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
yarimo:
the leader of UNKNOWN GUN MEN has arrived oo
No dey talk yeye talk na

3 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Felabrity: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
I was homeless, Tinubu gave me 5 mansions in Lekki

7 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by yarimo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No dey talk yeye talk na
I am not surprised you may be their hit man
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by PrinceOfLagos: 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
yarimo:
I am not surprised you may be their hit man
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by yarimo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by DSC7: 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Lolssss..... cheesy grin

One of my neighbors was impotent but after Tinupoo gave him burantashi powder he gave birth to kids turned agberos disturbing the peace of Lagos state cheesy grin...

5 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by DSC7: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Felabrity:
I was homeless, Tinubu gave me 5 mansions in Lekki

cheesy grin cheesy grin...

Dey play,,,Just dey play ooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Yaribanzaonic: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
I wanted to start sniffing cocaine and I was shown thiefnubuu. I STOP FAST. Thank you thiefnubuu for showing me what cocaine addiction does to junkies like you.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Adaisback(f): 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
If you know Tinubu helped you In one way or the other pls gather together, get your village people to join you. Buy bags of rice and garri, buy cows join , go to Burdillion villa and thank him . I go follow una go. For those he sponsored with white powder and those he impregnated their wives, make una come together , let's go and thank him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Adaisback:
If you know Tinubu helped you In one way or the other pls gather together, get your village people to join you. Buy bags of rice and garri, buy cows join , go to Burdillion villa and thank him . We cannot because of you hand over the destiny of over 200 million Nigerians to a sick and dying old man. Haba!
that's my baby kiss
nwa m ga ala very soon kiss
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Adaisback(f): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
that's my baby kiss
nwa m ga ala very soon kiss
okonkwo, onye Ka Iga la?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Adaisback:
okonkwo, onye Ka Iga la?
you naaa

kiss
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Adaisback(f): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
you naaa

kiss
till then na
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Starcrest1: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
FreedomArmy:
So he gave you a job? Do you know the job he gave to his son and his wife. Let me tell you that tinubu wife is a senator and his son is in charge of all revenues from billboards in Lagos. Now compare that to the agbero job he gave you and tell me why you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself

Lols oga try dey read small naa......
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by CrownOfClay724: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Carry your family and go and thank Tinubu.

Leave Nigerians out of it.
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Iyascobobby: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
Well, I was invited by a friend some days ago, and I registered

And since I joined the site, I have made a lot of money there by watching videos, inviting others, and completing the daily task.

Every seconds, the site posts users that made withdrawal to their linked account to the site, whether crypto or fiat accounts, although the site records in dollars with the corresponding value in Naira.

Therefore, the condition to make cash out is by setting a withdrawal account, inviting 10 users, complete at least 5 tasks, and have at least 10 clicks on your referral link.

Having met all other conditions except the 10 referrals for a cash out. Well, just waiting to hit the 10 referral policy, and then I will initiate a cash out to my Opay wallet, and wait for the outcome.

What do you think?

Check the site out via my referral link, and if you feel convinced to give it a trial, please, do register with my link: https://money-easilyype.buzz/80746492713404

Above all, it cost nothing to register, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE TO PARTICIPATE and you will get 25 dollars bonus as you sign up

There is nothing wrong in checking this out. Cheers � to our success. One love!
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by techWriter3: 4:12am On Jan 13, 2023
I was homeless, politician gave me 5 palaces in Lekki
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by ElSudani: 4:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Anytime zombidients are confronted with the reality of comparing the achievements of their candidate to that of Tinubu they instantly become court jesters.
The reason is simple, their candidate has no record to run on.
Confronted with the unassailable achievements of Tinubu in Lagos, they started posting pictures of Lagos from the colonial era and asking dumb questions about whether he built that too!
Ordinary Nigerians from different ethnic groups and different corners of Nigeria are coming out to tell stories of how Tinubu positively impacted their lives. But Zombidients, rather than telling Nigerians how their candidate touched the lives of other Nigerians has once again turned to mindless clowns.
Well, what is the job of court jesters if not to amuse?

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by Tochi3(m): 5:21am On Jan 13, 2023
grin
Yaribanzaonic:
I wanted to start sniffing cocaine and I was shown thiefnubuu. I STOP FAST. Thank you thiefnubuu for showing me what cocaine addiction does to junkies like you.

1 Like

Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by ican2020: 5:46am On Jan 13, 2023
cry
Re: I Was Unemployed, Tinubu Gave Me Job- Pastor Says by alanto: 7:34am On Jan 13, 2023
You Obidients are good for one thing that's psychological games and you play it well especially amongst yourself. I understand how you can tell an igbo man anything and it becomes a fact to them in minutes without cross checking, y'all don't have ability to think and process...Obi has been a billionaire forever and not one person can name him as a benefactor is that not a shame? Okocha,Kanu Nwakwo are igbo men whose life Tinubu has touched even after they are already stars and are assumed wealthy by other Nigerians, Tinubu still manage to do for them from the little he has and you wonder why millions of Nigeria have something nice to say about him?

What relationship does Tinubu have with Asari Dokubo that he came to his rescue at a very critical time when there are millions of people from south south that has benefitted from Asari either through aides or thugery yet it's Tinubu in far away lagos that gave his wife house and even gave himself a house.

Rotimi Amaechi was busy fighting Magnus And, Magnus even got shot and almost got killed and guess who was beside him on the hospital bed? Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If we tell you guys to vote wisely, it's for your good and your coming generation. Only Tinubu has supporters that are supporting either because of his track records or past favors but the rest are using money to buy fellowship and are getting scammed judging by reports we are hearing from LP.

You cant name one person under Obi's administration today... He's frugal, he's not wasteful that's why he spent 8 years scoring zero in everything including human development, insecurity, infrastructure and poverty alleviation.

(1) (Reply)

LP Did Not Only Affect PDP But Also APC / What Is The True Story Of Soji Salau A Yoruba Man Who Owns Street In Enugu / After Sanwo-olu Win........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.