Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,215 members, 7,910,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

“I Want To Chill With Kim Kardashian, Drake, Others” James Brown Reveals His 20 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Chill With Kim Kardashian, Drake, Others” James Brown Reveals His 20 (435 Views)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / Wizkid Wins Best International Act @MOBO Awards 2017 Defeating Drake & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Want To Chill With Kim Kardashian, Drake, Others” James Brown Reveals His 20 by Malodro: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Popular crossdresser and drag queen, James Brown has revealed his New Year resolution.

The content creator via his Instagram page revealed that his aim for this year is to chill with Kim Kardashian, Naomi Campbell, Drake, Chris Brown, Wizkid, and more.
Reflecting on his pre-fame journey, James Brown shared a throwback video of the viral clip that launched him into fame. Recall that James Brown gained prominence after a video of him making grammatical blunder why trying to prove his innocence after beingREAD MORE

(1) (Reply)

Phyna In Tears As Groovy Plans To End It All With Phyna As He Knows Her Secret / “cheers To Soft Life And Everything Nice” Bbnaija’s Alex Unusual Marks 27th Bir / Tems Loses Oscar Award To Indian Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.