Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,850 members, 7,980,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. (1718 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC May Use Electronic Voting For Anambra Election Next Year / 12 Essentials You Will Need For Election Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by JJfrank22(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Almiron:
nah you the thing go shock oh, nothing fit shock me.

Whether he wins or not my vote and that of my Family belongs to HE Peter Gregory Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Almiron: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
JJfrank22:

Whether he wins or not my vote and that of my Family belongs to HE Peter Gregory Obi
if you read my write up wella, I no dey campaign for any candidate, your vote is your right. I just talk am say he no go win, I feel like make I burst some bubbles tonight.

Reality no send fantasy.
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2023
LAXconfidential:

The picture is becoming clearer to them day by day grin
They're in for the rudest shock of their lives grin grin
check 2019 election without BVAS
even at that with incumbency power buhari managed to win Atiku with just 3 million votes
and he floored Atiku in the north ooo
today most Buhari supporters have transfered to Atiku and Kwankwaso
Kwankwasiya to Kwankwaso
now tell me why there won't be a split votes ?
even in SW pdp get heavy presence in some core SW states including Lagos (tho most are Obidients in Lagos)
PDP controls Osun and Oyo
now tell me how Tinubu will get bloc votes in SW sef
this one no be sentiments ooo
na reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by iyke648(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Why are you bothered?

Abeg help me ask am o. All this fencist na part of the problem we have for this country. They wont vote yet na to discourage others to vote. Yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by JJfrank22(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Almiron:
if you read my write up wella, I no dey campaign for any candidate, your vote is your right. I just talk am say he no go win, I feel like make I burst some bubbles tonight.

Reality no send fantasy.

Your assumptions not my reality
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Almiron: 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2023
JJfrank22:

Your assumptions not my reality
I'm not forcing it on you, yes na my opinion and it's a matter of time we'd find out if I'm right or wrong.
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Almiron: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
iyke648:
Abeg help me ask am o. All this fencist na part of the problem we have for this country. They wont vote yet na to discourage others to vote. Yeye people
it seems you have a problem with comprehension. It's obvious you only read the headlines, then you clicked "reply" . I no dey discourage anyone, neither am I campaigning for any candidate, most if not all electorates by now go don make up their minds, who dem wan vote for. I'm just stating that Obi will not win, I no talk say make una no vote for him. It's normal to vote for someone that will not win nah, doesn't mean your vote waste, you don exercise your constitutional rights be that, this isn't deep at all, na my opinion and if I'm wrong you're free to drag my asssss

Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by techWriter3: 5:18am On Jan 13, 2023
Why they you upset
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by iyke648(m): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Almiron:
it seems you have a problem with comprehension. It's obvious you only read the headlines, then you clicked "reply" . I no dey discourage anyone, neither am I campaigning for any candidate, most if not all electorates by now go don make up their minds, who dem wan vote for. I'm just stating that Obi will not win, I no talk say make una no vote for him. It's normal to vote for someone that will not win nah, doesn't mean your vote waste, you don exercise your constitutional rights be that, this isn't deep at all, na my opinion and if I'm wrong you're free to drag my asssss
To hell with ur opinion. Who asked for ur opinion by the way? Why u no talk about other candidates. Why will ur opinion center on Obi? Obi no fit win yet Obi dey inside ur head causing u sleepless night to the extent you created a thread to discuss about him. What exactly is ur motive then? Urchin wey no get mind to support agbado with him full chest
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Almiron: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2023
iyke648:
To hell with ur opinion. Who asked for ur opinion by the way? Why u no talk about other candidates. Why will ur opinion center on Obi? Obi no fit win yet Obi dey inside ur head causing u sleepless night to the extent you created a thread to discuss about him. What exactly is ur motive then? Urchin wey no get mind to support agbado with him full chest
you're certified mor0n, jobless mumu. Na you kukuma open my thread to rant, you could have ignored but no. I'm not responsible for your misfortunes. If you no wan make Ogun kill your papa, avoid my thread. I literally no get joy, I go curse you and e go touch you wherever hole you dey.

Lastly, Obi will not win, you can start wailing now or wait till next month. Miserable fella.

Thunder go scatter your yansh if you mention me once again. Cos I dey respond to you gently you think say I dey calm, what's my own with agbada, you better avoid if you no wan jam agbako offline and online. E be like say ofe shoriburuku Moti le
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Almiron: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2023
iyke648:
you're certified mor0n, jobless mumu. Na you kukuma open my thread to rant, you could have ignored but no. I'm not responsible for your misfortunes. If you no wan make Ogun kill your papa, avoid my thread. I literally no get joy, I go curse you and e go touch you wherever hole you dey.

Lastly, Obi will not win, you can start wailing now or wait till next month. Miserable fella.

Sanpana go scatter your yansh if you mention me once again. Cos I dey respond to you gently you think say I dey calm, what's my own with agbado, you better avoid me, if you no wan jam agbako offline and online. E be like say ofe shoriburuku Moti le. You wan make Ogun soak your blood
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by iyke648(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Almiron:

Sanpana go scatter your yansh if you mention me once again. Cos I dey respond to you gently you think say I dey calm, what's my own with agbado, you better avoid me, if you no wan jam agbako offline and online. E be like say ofe shoriburuku Moti le. You wan make Ogun soak your blood
Ode. Urchin pretending to be a fencist. May ur family and ur entire generation be like the president u are wishing for Nigeria. Say amen grin grin
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by AImiron: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2023
iyke648:
Ode. Urchin pretending to be a fencist. May ur family and ur entire generation be like the president u are wishing for Nigeria. Say amen grin grin
you ipooob piiig, your papa na urchin. Your lineage is indeed cursed. Obi will enter his toilet and you'll rant as usual. This no be Anambra state election.

May Ognnun soooak all your miserable families blood.

Onikure, oloribu nyamiri

The election is between Atiku and Tinubu. I stated the obvious truth, weyreh came for me. The same thing your miserable tribe ppl did for Brymo wey he swear for una. Cursed ppl. I spit on you
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Veezy4u(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
Almiron:
I no send if this go down well with some camp or not, I just kukuma share my opinion, isn't it obvious or you people choose to live in fool's paradise.

This election has always been between Atiku and Tinubu, I fit bet my balls, say na one of em go win the Presidential elections.

Peter Obi sef sabi say he no fit win. Whenever I read some comments here from his fanatics, I just laugh hard. I'm sure most of yall sabi the truth sha, maybe una choose to enjoy the moment.

I'll return to this thread after the elections. I go remind una say, I told yall.

I no be urchin, agbado or Atikulate definitely not obidient. I'm just being realistic here. I'm not discouraging anyone and not campaigning for any candidate, nah common sense wey I see nah wetin I dey talk. Make una come back to reality, it's almost here, everyone's eyes go clear.

I don't care who una elect at the end of day, cos it won't put food on my table. Before una talk say I don collect brown envelope. Dem no sabi my papa. I only care about Messi and giving Pendu fans bloody nose, naija politics not my thing.

I have been voting since 2003, I don give up. The last time I voted was 2011 for GEJ. I no dey go anywhere next month sef, na to find something better do Indoors, go out later in the day to flex, wahala for who carry naija politics for head.

Cos whoever wins at the end of the day, our problems go still persists, if you think say any of these candidates fit turn naija to Yankee, the joke is on you. Make una ask change mongers say how market, the shege wey their Messiah showed us we never survive am.

Trust any Nigerian politician at your own peril.

Lastly, e sure me say Obi won't win, the election is between Babablue and Mikano.

AdiĆ³s
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Almiron: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2023
Veezy4u:
Almiron how far now, you no reply me
can i help you?

Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Veezy4u(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Almiron:
can i help you?
Re: Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month. by Almiron: 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2023
Veezy4u:
quoted regarding yesterday's Leeds v united na
do we have a pending conversation regarding that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Terrorists Brandishing Wads Of New Notes / Reportera Owner Cries Out After brother is arrested for Fake News about Fashola / Breaking News: Stay safe! Happening now in Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.