Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Politics In The North East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics In The North East (553 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos / Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele / Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics In The North East by Reader530(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
I want to analyse politics in the North East, especially my state.
1. Kwankwaso: He is loved by many people but people are afraid of wasting their votes and as such he will get a minimal votes.
2. Tinubu: Tinubu will get good significant of votes through remote areas as many will vote for APC because of other posts and because of illiteracy here, Tinubu will get good number of votes. The two states Tinubu might win are Borno/Yobe.
3. Atiku: Most Imams are with Atiku because Atiku is seen as more religious than Tinubu.
Tinubu's mistakes in the north include addressing God as "father of all". In Islam, you don't call God as father, because father has son. It is considered as blasphemy.
4. Peter Obi: I was a strong fan and youth sees him as a good person but unfortunately no money for awareness. We contributed money for meetings, awareness and posters. We wanted to round the local governments areas with polo but people are pulling out because of no campaign materials like polos, hiring of instruments for match. I have been his fan for long but we don't have structures here.
It pains me as the man loved by youth is getting low by the day.
Officially, I am withdrawing my support for Obi and go for Atiku as my second option. May God help us and give us the best.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Politics In The North East by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
You didn't tell us your state...

To add my one cent....

Tinibu to win Yobe and Borno and come second in Gombe and Adamawa
Atiku to win Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe and possibly Taraba.
Kwankwoso to come second in Bauchi, third in Yobe and Borno.
Obi is likely to win Taraba, get at least 20% in Adamawa, 15% in Gombe and Bauchi and perform poorly in Yobe and Borno..

You need yo revert back to initial support of Obi, a lot of people here are just waiting for 25th February to cast their votes for him.
Don't be deceive by lack of posters. Each time Obi's posters is pasted in the street of Adamawa, after two days it will be torn off, so Obidients has stop wasting money on that..

I project between 700-800k votes for Obi in NE..

1 Like

Re: Politics In The North East by Odin13: 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
That’s the reality in the North.. even in kaduna state pleatue.
South south , southwest.. grin.. dem say dem no Dey give shishi na organic love .. e go clear

After February Obidients will under the word politcal structure.. not media noise and jungles...

Las las ..

Atiku no get Opposition…

Power to the people
North 2023..

E too sure ..
Re: Politics In The North East by onatisi(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
there is no way peter obi can win this election but he and kwankwanso will be deciding factors. because the votes they have will determine who wins either the first round or the runoff

Reader530:
I want to analyse politics in the North East, especially my state.
1. Kwankwaso: He is loved by many people but people are afraid of wasting their votes and as such he will get a minimal votes.
2. Tinubu: Tinubu will get good significant of votes through remote areas as many will vote for APC because of other posts and because of illiteracy here, Tinubu will get good number of votes. The two states Tinubu might win are Borno/Yobe.
3. Atiku: Most Imams are with Atiku because Atiku is seen as more religious than Tinubu.
Tinubu's mistakes in the north include addressing God as "father of all". In Islam, you don't call God as father, because father has son. It is considered as blasphemy.
4. Peter Obi: I was a strong fan and youth sees him as a good person but unfortunately no money for awareness. We contributed money for meetings, awareness and posters. We wanted to round the local governments areas with polo but people are pulling out because of no campaign materials like polos, hiring of instruments for match. I have been his fan for long but we don't have structures here.
It pains me as the man loved by youth is getting low by the day.
Officially, I am withdrawing my support for Obi and go for Atiku as my second option. May God help us and give us the best.
Thanks
Re: Politics In The North East by Reader530(m): 4:55am On Jan 13, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:

To add my one cent....

Obi is likely to win Taraba, get at least 20% in Adamawa, 15% in Gombe and Bauchi and perform poorly in Yobe and Borno..

You need yo revert back to initial support of Obi, a lot of people here are just waiting for 25th February to cast their votes for him.
Don't be deceive by lack of posters. Each time Obi's posters is pasted in the street of Adamawa, after two days it will be torn off, so Obidients has stop wasting money on that..

But posters create awareness. Rallies and so on
Re: Politics In The North East by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Reader530:

But posters create awareness. Rallies and so on
And you want them to keep wasting money on that...?

Just do a survey within your Northern Christian cycle, both those in rural areas and those in urban areas. Ask them which candidate they would be voting for.. Use 20 sample size.. I'm damn sure 8-12 respondents will choose Obi..
Re: Politics In The North East by Salvador1: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Op for God sake don't dump Obi.
He needs u for Nigeria to be librated do your best and leave rest for God.
Do not be discouraged.

We Nigerians needs more of your effort.
Pls
Re: Politics In The North East by ItsTutsi(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Which state are you from? Atiku won't win Gombe state

Tinubu will win Gombe, Yobe and borno.. while Atiku will win Adamawa and Taraba.. Bauchi is 50/5o0, but I think Atiku will slightly win it
ImmaculateJOE:

To add my one cent....

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu The Worst Civilian Governor / Whose Interests Does Emefile Serve ? / Tinubu Cant Hold A Teacup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.