Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. (486 Views)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient / Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by archangel1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
The Deputy Speaker of the Kaduna State House of Assembly, Isaac Auta Zankai, & the member representing Zaria state constituency, Suleiman Dabo, have defected from the APC to the Labour Party

A big cash for Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
There is hope for Nigeria
Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
2 votes
Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by Urheadmaster(m): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tulubu have lost the 2 vote and I believe their loyalty too follows the defectors to labor party tongue

YorubaNiBaba:
2 votes

3 Likes

Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by biaframaster200: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aboki people that I know will prefer to vote for a dead Aboki person to.become the preisxsnrt than to vote for Nyamiri Obi who is alive to rule them....

Obi will not win any state in the north....i can bet my two balls...
Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2023
APC told them they have failed as lawmakers , and LABOUR PARTY are seeing them as big fish. Hian it's clear LABOUR PARTY is a party of failed and rogue politicians
Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by Jones4190(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2023
take the vote an leave the insults from the online handle mop
Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by OnyeAshuaUru: 6:40am On Jan 13, 2023
Vote LP

Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by olisaEze(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2023
biaframaster200:
Aboki people that I know will prefer to vote for a dead Aboki person to.become the preisxsnrt than to vote for Nyamiri Obi who is alive to rule them....

You wan to play rough play with your balls? Okay, continue.... dey play.... just dey play! grin

1 Like

Re: Two Prominent Kaduna Politicians Become Obidient.. by archangel1(m): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2023
biaframaster200:

noted. lets see how the balls will continue work after.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former UK Ambassador To Nigeria Tweeted About Peter Obi Chatham House Performanc / Summary of Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu Chances / BREAKING: Crisis Of Confidence And Disloyalty Hits Atiku Support Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.