Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign (1019 Views)

Pictures Of Organic Crowds That Walked Lokoja Streets For Dino Melaye / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by tctrills: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2023
Why is no one seeing Kwankwaso as a force to recon with. His crowds are organic and not paid for. He is loved all over the Muslim north.
I see him as the dark horse in this race. What do you think?
Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Okpeke22: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023
There is no crowd more organic than Peter Obi's.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by GoodCane: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:
Why is no one seeing Kwankwaso as a force to recon with. His crowds are organic and not paid for. He is loved all over the Muslim north.

This is exactly why Nigerians are happy that kwankwaso and Atiku are in the race to dismantle Tinubu's so called imaginary block votes, here by giving Obi clear victory ahead

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Eriokanmi: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:
No be only dark horse, na white zebra grin.

Though I agree with you. But he's only popular in a selected core-northern states. His religious bigotry which he's not even hiding eachntime he talks about his opponents from the south won't make him go far. We need a religiously neutral leader cos the religous make-up of the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:

He is no dark Horse. Kwankwaso will be dragging distant 3rd with Obi. That is the reality of how far he can go in Nigerian elections that is never about popularity in the North alone.

If that were the case then Buhari should have won at least once out of the three times he contested before eventually joining APC to emerge victorious.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by habsydiamond(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2023
This election is 4 horses race.. the other parties are only catch cruise.... he will try but I don't see him winning this election
Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Hoelujohn: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2023
Dsalvo:

He is no dark Horse. Kwankwaso will be dragging distant 3rd with Obi. That is the reality of how far he can go in Nigerian elections that is never about popularity in the North alone.

If that were the case then Buhari should have won at least once out of the three times he contested before eventually joining APC to emerge victorious.
What do you think would have happened in 2011 if Buhari contested under CPC, Jonathan PDP, Tinubu ACN and perhaps Peter Odili in a newly formed party after Obasanjo schemed him out? All the southern candidates would have destroyed the southern votes among themselves paving way for Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

This is exactly why Nigerians are happy that kwankwaso and Atiku are in the race to dismantle Tinubu's so called imaginary block votes, here by giving Obi clear victory ahead

Lol. You better hit the hilltop for 14 days fasting and marathon prayers then. Perhaps a miracle can happen for Obi after you do that. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by nameo: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2023
Kwankwaso is doing the Lord's work.

More Power to his elbow.

He should help us further destroy the upper Northern votes(drag it with Tinubu and Atiku). Lets see how Atiku or Tinubu will win this election.

No block votes for anybody, except the one that will be given to( you know who) in SE/SS.

Plus, Kwankwaso is buliding his political capital for his lieutenants in this election and for himself in subsequent elections. He is a formidable one

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:
Shey those Muslim northern votes alone are enough for him?
What about Christian North?
What about Southern votes in general?
Has Kwankwaso done campaign in any Southern state? It's just a month to election.
When northerners reason with their fraudulent child voting crowd, I marvel at their inept reasoning. You no even mention Atiku.
Ok, Kwankwaso is working for Atiku?
Or Tinubu?
Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2023
God bless Engineer Rabiuchukwu Kwankwasoanyi

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Kwankwaso is building himself for further elections and most importantly gate-crashing the duopoly atiku and tinunbu thinks they have in the north...
Vote go spilt dey go.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Eriokanmi:
No ve only dark horse, na white zebra grin.

Though I agree with you. But he's only popular in a selected core-northern states. His religious bigotry which he's not even hiding eachntime he talks about his opponents from the south won't make him go far. We need a religiously neutral leader cos the religous make-up of the country

Any evidence of that religious bigotry?
Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Okwyjesus(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:
His gra gra ends in the North West. His acceptance is very low in all the southern region.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:
He is loved all over the Muslim north.
Good! Let him contest in an Islamic country

This is Nigeria!

A Nigerian president must be loved by all!!!

Precisely the reason he is not amongst the 3 most contenders

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by ednut1(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2023
He will reduce Tinubu and Atiku votes in the North. Obi gets more southern votes and 40% north central, kwankwaso has no chance in the south
Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by tctrills: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2023
Dsalvo:

I see him getting more Muslim votes in the north. More than Tinubu and Atiku. Tinubu depends on APC might and money to bring crowds to his venue but this man is organic. He is loved by the Muslim north. No other candidate has such presence among the Muslims in the north. I see him taking over Buhari's northern votes.
Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by Gadafii: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
I think you need to treat malaria
Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by tctrills: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2023
Gadafii:
I think you need to treat malaria
But 5hen you need to treat HIV.
Re: Kwankwaso Has The Biggest Organic Crowds In His Campaign by mrvitalis(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hoelujohn:

What do you think would have happened in 2011 if Buhari contested under CPC, Jonathan PDP, Tinubu ACN and perhaps Peter Odili in a newly formed party after Obasanjo schemed him out? All the southern candidates would have destroyed the southern votes among themselves paving way for Buhari
They know the truth that's why they attack obi

If you want to be a billionaire fast right now find dirt on Peter Obi APC and PDP would pay Billions for that information

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2023 Election Live Results: Counting Of Votes Begins ,live Update / Festus Keyamo: Peter Obi Should Accept Defeat Like Tinubu And Buhari In 2003 / President Elect Tinubu Receives Petitions From Obi And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.