Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,635 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile (406 Views)

Russia Destroys $1.1billion US Patriot Missile System In Ukraine / US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / Comparin Russian S-400 Vs US Patriot Missile Defense System photos- Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2023
State Senator moves to block Ukrainian militants from learning to shoot Patriot missiles in Oklahoma, citing Ukrainian rocket “that landed in Poland, killing innocent Polish citizens.”

“The citizens of Oklahoma need not be under threat of a similar failure impacting our people.”

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2023
As people keep calling me "liar" and "Russian propagandist", maybe you just show me some of the areas of #Soledar city, still under Ukrainian control.
Glad to locate any Ukrainian footage or images.
Meanwhile, I can tell you what the Russians control. Based on visual evidence.

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2023
So the US is now claiming Soledar and Bakhmut are not strategically important.

So why have the Ukrainians spent months defending both places with very large losses?

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 11:49am On Jan 13, 2023
⚡️NATO will transfer AWACS aircraft systems from Germany to Romania on January 17 to monitor "Russian military activity"

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2023
Situation NW of Soledar is chaotic - AFU can't keep the railway line - all counterattacks have been repulsed and RF is moving forward.
RF is going to move North and Seversk plus the whole bulge up to Kremmina is in danger to be encircled.
If AFU doesn't retreat -> Debaltzevo2.0

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by Emma15678: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thanks for the thread. The one wey dey make laugh worry me na Oklahoma missile strike. So US get pro-russia too.
Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
They didn’t suddenly just “find” a box of highly classified documents next to Joe Biden’s corvette.

A lot more going on here than meets they eye.

A lot more.

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Emma15678:
Thanks for the thread. The one wey dey make laugh worry me na Oklahoma missile strike. So US get pro-russia too.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
The frontline has not collapsed around Bakhmut do not believe the misinformation.

I had contact with multiple soldiers they reported the situation is increasingly difficult but not critical.

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
❗️�������US Army Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis accused Russia of logistical collapse of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with the help of missiles

The American officer stated that the Russian army still has a great advantage in artillery firepower and precision-guided missiles.

1 Like

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2023
Leopard/Abrams vs T72 … so, the video below shows the Leopard with ripped off turret.

That’s because ammo in the turret is “easy” to hit and it is hit with higher probability, especially with systems that attack from above like NLAWs.

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmdW9ELbNKY

German Leopard 2 tanks: People are excited about a potential delivery to Ukraine and already announced them as the next invincible game-changer.

So let’s look at the past and project into the future.

Video: ISIS destroyed Leopard 2’s

1/ -> thread with news articles

“ISIS claimed it destroyed 10 of the Leopard 2 tanks, dubbed invincible in some quarters, and while the terror group's estimates are regularly exaggerated, analysis of fighting around al-Bab in Syria puts the figure at 'at least eight'.”

So if ISIS is able to blow them up …

2/

“Germany’s Leopard 2 main battle tank has a reputation as one of the finest in the world […] However, that reputation for nigh-invincibility has faced setbacks on Syrian battlefields, and placed Berlin in a uniquely awkward national-level dispute with Turkey.”

3/

Challenger 2:
“The MoD had claimed that an attack last month that breached a tank's armour was the first of its kind in Iraq. But a Challenger 2 was pierced by a powerful rocket-propelled grenade last year during an attack that blew off part of a soldier's foot”

4/

1 Like

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2023
rottennaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmdW9ELbNKY

German Leopard 2 tanks: People are excited about a potential delivery to Ukraine and already announced them as the next invincible game-changer.

So let’s look at the past and project into the future.

Video: ISIS destroyed Leopard 2’s

1/ -> thread with news articles

“ISIS claimed it destroyed 10 of the Leopard 2 tanks, dubbed invincible in some quarters, and while the terror group's estimates are regularly exaggerated, analysis of fighting around al-Bab in Syria puts the figure at 'at least eight'.”

So if ISIS is able to blow them up …

2/

“Germany’s Leopard 2 main battle tank has a reputation as one of the finest in the world […] However, that reputation for nigh-invincibility has faced setbacks on Syrian battlefields, and placed Berlin in a uniquely awkward national-level dispute with Turkey.”

3/

Challenger 2:
“The MoD had claimed that an attack last month that breached a tank's armour was the first of its kind in Iraq. But a Challenger 2 was pierced by a powerful rocket-propelled grenade last year during an attack that blew off part of a soldier's foot”

4/

Abrams:
“It was believed to be the first M1 Abrams main battle tank destroyed since the end of major combat May 1. During the active combat phase, several of the 68-ton vehicles — the mainstay of the U.S. Army's armored forces — were disabled in combat.”

-> Not invincible

5/

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
rottennaija:

Abrams:
“It was believed to be the first M1 Abrams main battle tank destroyed since the end of major combat May 1. During the active combat phase, several of the 68-ton vehicles — the mainstay of the U.S. Army's armored forces — were disabled in combat.”

-> Not invincible

5/

1 Like

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
I’m addition to the turret ammo storage the Leopard also has a second ammo storage close to the driver … ehhm, now that’s just stupid.

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
It’s also a huge target compared to the Russian T72s.

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
���The Ukrainian ambassador to Israel Yevhen Korniychuk, amid reports of Kiev's dissatisfaction with the actions of the Israeli authorities, said that the call between the two countries' foreign ministries, Dmitry Kuleba and Eli Cohen, was postponed to due to "technical problems"���

Re: Senator Moves To Block Ukrainian From Learning To Shoot Patriot Missile by rottennaija(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Verified pro-Ukrainian NAFO activists are calling for my execution(!!!) because I geolocate footage the Ukrainian army and Ukrainian soldiers published via social media.

This is going too far guys, I don't care if you disagree with me, but demanding me to get "shot" is ... wow.

(1) (Reply)

See Ancient States And Maps Of Africa / How The Almighty US Will Defeat Russia And China In A Hot War. I'm So Scared / The Taliban-controlled Afghani Is The World's Best-performing Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.