Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income (10190 Views)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / LASG To Setup E-Commerce Hub For Agric Producers To Improve Exports / Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2020 For Agric. Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2023
hahn:

I am actually quite interested in acquiring training for snail rearing.

Any info?
Kindly chat up on WhatsApp +2349031147593 to get in touch with the snail expert
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by hahn(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:

Kindly chat up on WhatsApp +2349031147593 to get in touch with the snail expert

Thank you
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by awoniyi1236(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Lesgupnigeria:
This is for those who want to own a thriving oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo Ogun state, Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM_wJgr92mY

You too can own a thriving oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state, Nigeria

How much do you sell your palm seeding, I own a farm in araromi owu
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2023
awoniyi1236:

How much do you sell your palm seeding, I own a farm in araromi owu
Kindly call/send WhatsApp to 09031147593
Thanks
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Only take massive action and see your dreams realized
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2023
If you can't fly...then run.

If you can't run...then walk.

If you can't walk,then crawl but whatever you do,you have to keep moving forward....

Martin Luther king Jnr.

In this part of the world we put a lot of energy on talking but little on action.

More than a decade ago,I set out to start my farm business.i wanted to start with acquisition of 100 acres; 100 acres was a huge goal for me at the time and I thirst for it but unfortunately my financial muscle and my goal do not follow.

So I had to start with leasing 1 hectare somewhere in Ogun state.
I was discouraged and had the choice of abandoning my goal but I understand that I had to walk and worked with leased 1 hectare if I am going to have the opportunity of running with my 100 acres goal.

There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to your goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

The only way is forward ever.

Someone told me last month
"I want to own 500 acres farm"
I said "well,you can do it but where are you starting from this week"

Are you starting from owning few tens of acres first and then move to 100 or 500 or you are waiting for the perfect time?

The fact is perfect time is a mirage.
Keep going,Never stop working on your goals.

Good morning
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2023
Get involved

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by softsoul22(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Agro Export and Solid Minerals, Import/Export Clearing Agent, documentation and proper customs acknowledgements.

Kindly contact us for Export Agent clearance of your Agro allied products and other non oil Export products. For export clearing agent of Hardwood Charcoal, Sesame seeds, Raw Cashew nuts, Cocoa bean and solid minerals.

FCL/LCL, Break/Bulk Cargo, Refer Cargoes, Air/Sea Freight services, Haulage/Warehousing, Supply Chain/Logistics Management and other associated services. An ambassador for Morpheus.Network, a full service Global Automated Supply Chain platform.

Result oriented, good customer service support. We're straight forward minded individuals looking to set a brand. Kindly check my signature for other associated services..

https://www.facebook.com/Afriwork.
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2023
The purpose of knowledge is action, not knowledge -aristotle

I craved for knowledge,not only get knowledge but applied it to see result and then apply it

The purpose of knowledge is to spur you into action and not just acquiring the knowledge
Better put " it is not what you know but what you do with what you know that matters"
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2023
#Getinvolved
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Many years ago,I saw a future opportunity to venture into farming business.

Nobody believe but I believe in myself to take up the risks and the enormous wealth creating opportunities agribusiness present.

A friend even told me" you are crazy", you want to be a farmer?"

On my first attempt,mo lule (I failed)

I stood up and try again.

I kept trying,making mistakes,learning and making progress.

Today,the stories are different

We have paid our dues

Like I use to tell potential farmers,agro-investors

"If you actually want to make good money in farm business,you need to make mistake, learn,try again,progress and repeat the cycle again" and have patience in going through the process

From 2.5acres of lease land in a remote village in ogun state when I started to about 800 acres under cultivation with over 10,000 acres under acquisition and still counting.

My message for you this morning is to take massive action and
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!
You will definitely succeed
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2023
#getinvolved
#doagric

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2023
You want to earn a sustainable income for life?
Then own an oilpalm farm in any of our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,Ogun state.

Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
#Gogreen
#Doagric
#itpays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2023
You can only be assured of reaching your goal and dream when you START
start and don't wait because if you wait without taking action by starting,then it won't get there.
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2023
The only way to success in agriculture is to have practical knowledge and take massive action on the knowledge
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2023
Few of the things we know how to do best;

Getting you access to good fertile farmland specific to the crops you want to produce

Mechanical land clearing and land preparation

Setting up your farm and farm management services
And
Access to buyers as soon as your produce is matured to be harvested
Join others on any of our farm estates in ilorin, ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and apomu
Send DM if interested
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2023
One of my favorite quote is by Denis waitley "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs and that is the risk of doing nothing"

Most average people are wired not to take action because they want to keep analyzing,making research,thinking about it until knowledge paralysis kicks in  and are incapacitated to act on their goals.

One thing I have learnt is that of taking massive action on anything I am interested in and believe my involvement will solve one or two problems.

I started farm business not thinking or analyzing too much about it and it paid off.

Do we have challenges? Yes

Do we surmount the challenges? Yes

Are we going to have challenges in the future? Yes

And are we going to pull it off and continue to be successful? Absolutely Yes

You want to create a 7,8 digits stream of income in agriculture,this is time to sow the seed of ACTION so that you can reap your harvest at the end of the year.

Avoid the risk of doing nothing at all cost.

Good morning
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:19am On May 09, 2023
#DoAgricItPays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2023
DoAgric.....itpays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:57am On May 18, 2023
Bb
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2023
#gogreen
#getinvolved
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2023
Looking for what to invest in,then oilpalm,cashew,cassava ,soybeans etc farm business are your best bet to profitable venture
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2023
#nevergiveup
#nevergivein
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2023
It's a new week and the best way to make good use of the week is to start working and acting towards your goal.
Your goal is feasible only if you take action towards it.
Good morning my people
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Akayd2(m): 12:49pm On May 30, 2023
I got your WhatsApp contact I will chat you up for knowledge and enlightenment on agriculture I have passion for is
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Akayd2:
I got your WhatsApp contact I will chat you up for knowledge and enlightenment on agriculture I have passion for is
Okay
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2023
Oilpalm is a zero waste crop
There is nothing that oilpalm trees produces thats wasted.
The leaves can be used for broom
The oilpalm nuts produces palm oil,palm kernel oil,
Wastes from all of these oilpalm products are also valuable which can be used for fertiliser,grease,etc
If you own an oilpalm farm,you can be making money from these multiple by-products apart from the Pam oil itself.
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:48am On Jun 21, 2023
Good morning folks
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2023
#DoagricItpays
Re: This Is For Agric Students And Farmers Who Want To Earn 7 Figures Income by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ginger Buyers And Sellers / Cassava Stems @#250/bundle / Why Soil Analysis On That Farmland??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.