Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters (4713 Views)

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2023
@Moh247 PandoraObi lhordspy Abdul05 Throwback TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking Abdul05 Batified2023 Roboto11 Biodun556

And na human being una be too o. I can't take this. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

These ones you mentioned are serving below the table grin grin grin wey , Sarrki, seunmsg I can't find their names, abi na my eyes grin grin

So they eating crumbs. Everything makes sense now grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2023
StrongandMighty:
So none of nairaland resident urchins made the list?

Even the urchin that took out his time to explain the meaning gazzalle gragra? Or the one that cursed his children by wishing them to be like tinubu?

Those demonic entities are also useless apparently

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
Some people go just dey craze ontop nothing,even the OP and all in totality of the zombidents here as meager as the party and its members are,none of them made even a sub committee in their campaign committee.they wanto shade a multimillion member party.

Kinin dun bi asin? You have the effontery to show yourself here. Una no get shame o. E loju ti raara.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2023
faceland:
VIP first before the regular people.

When it comes to fund raising who would you call first?

Wetin be this. The whole Nairaland needs to see this comment. Who are the VIP and what made them VIP over you? Chai!!! These people are brainwashed. Opolo ti dikpeta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
tungamaje:
They want to take over from their parents

God forbid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mfetenang:
Are you an APC member?
Why is it bothering you?
Abeg focus on your IPOB,if you talk too much I will call Simon Ekpa for your head.

No we are just pointing out inherent brainlessness of APC supporters. At this rate, many people who support APC will be useless for life.

4 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Let's give it to Tinubu. He really knows how to run a campaign.

1. APC has the main PCC which comprises of the governors and APC leaders and led by Buhari.

2. APC has a Women PCC, made of wives of the movers and shakers in the main PCC.

3. APC has an independent PCC made of young people in politics and other politicians with influence but with limited reach like FFK and Adamu Garba.

4. APC has a Young Statesmen PCC made of first sons and powerful daughters of the main PPC members.

Tinubu is intelligent and he is running thr best campaign so far. Sadly he will lose because of these things:

1. Moslem Moslem ticket is devilish

2. Shettima is a hard sell for moderate Nigerians

3. Peter Obi already cornered the most sophisticated and educated section of the population.

4. He is competing with two powerful northerners for Northern votes while PO almost has the South and Christian votes to himself.

5. APC is a hard sell in the country now, especially in the North.

6. Tinubu is the only candidate that can't beat his chest of having a full region behind him.

7. The BVAS and new electoral law will minimize election rigging

8. South West and NC are the only region that don't give bloc votes and PO is strong is both regions.

9. Most Nigerians see Tinubu as a thief and drug lord.

10. Most Northerners see Tinubu as a fake Moslem.

Isokuso wo leleyi so Kiri. Get out my friend

2 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Advocate500: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
I didn't see the name of the Yoruba bigot called brymo on the list,his efforts is not worthy of such position?

2 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by EngrKemp: 4:27pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buhari just took this country to gutters..

Just imagine..

They don't even know what it means to be a stateman.

Majority of whom can not last in an ordinary 8-5 employment.

We never saw a thing like this on PDP.

So this is what they want to enshrine through tinubu?

Charting the country and her resources to themselves .

God punish una .

U v failed..

E no go work

3 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by gly(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
Acidosis:

Structure of criminality.

APC is a criminal organisation.

GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Proudlyomonna: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Zonefree:

Those ones are in one WhatsApp group receiving N10 per post grin

Chia cheesy cheesy give peace a chance na cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Proudlyomonna: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
EngrKemp:
Buhari just took this country to gutters..

Just imagine..

They don't even know what it means to be a stateman.

Majority of whom can not last in an ordinary 8-5 employment.

We never saw a thing like this on PDP.

So this is what they want to enshrine through tinubu?

Charting the country and her resources to themselves .

God punish una .

U v failed..

E no go work

Complain complain na im put this Country for tis mess.
Yes pdthief was messing up,but We still had the opportunity to get it right,if only We pressed them hard to be accountable,now see the bastard APC wey We comot Pdp for.
Maximum failure.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
Let's give it to Tinubu. He really knows how to run a campaign.

1. APC has the main PCC which comprises of the governors and APC leaders and led by Buhari.

2. APC has a Women PCC, made of wives of the movers and shakers in the main PCC.

3. APC has an independent PCC made of young people in politics and other politicians with influence but with limited reach like FFK and Adamu Garba.

4. APC has a Young Statesmen PCC made of first sons and powerful daughters of the main PPC members.

Tinubu is intelligent and he is running thr best campaign so far. Sadly he will lose because of these things:

1. Moslem Moslem ticket is devilish

2. Shettima is a hard sell for moderate Nigerians

3. Peter Obi already cornered the most sophisticated and educated section of the population.

4. He is competing with two powerful northerners for Northern votes while PO almost has the South and Christian votes to himself.

5. APC is a hard sell in the country now, especially in the North.

6. Tinubu is the only candidate that can't beat his chest of having a full region behind him.

7. The BVAS and new electoral law will minimize election rigging

8. South West and NC are the only region that don't give bloc votes and PO is strong is both regions.

9. Most Nigerians see Tinubu as a thief and drug lord.

10. Most Northerners see Tinubu as a fake Moslem.

Your analysis is spot on but I believe tinubu still has one magic joker off his sleeves. I can’t tell what it is but he is too confident of wining and I’m concerned. I pray Obi wins outrightly else Tinubu will win in a run off election or if it goes to court.
Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Truf: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
Some people go just dey craze ontop nothing,even the OP and all in totality of the zombidents here as meager as the party and its members are,none of them made even a sub committee in their campaign committee.they wanto shade a multimillion member party.
Brainless Urchin.

2 Likes

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Golan007: 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mumu, you begin list for number 53 wey stop for 76.
Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Lanretoye(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Truf:
Brainless Urchin.
Useless zombie.
Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Truf: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
Useless zombie.
Braindead chihuahua, go kiss your senile master’s microphone. Shameless piglet.

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by OfficialAPCNig: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:

Your analysis is spot on but I believe tinubu still has one magic joker off his sleeves. I can’t tell what it is but he is too confident of wining and I’m concerned. I pray Obi wins outrightly else Tinubu will win in a run off election or if it goes to court.
Tinubu can never win the election. I am sure of that. Only those who has never lived in the North think Tinubu stand a chance against Atiku and Kwankwanso

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Plus10(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Reinaldo:
@Moh247 PandoraObi lhordspy Abdul05 Throwback TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking Abdul05 Batified2023 Roboto11 Biodun556

And na human being una be too o. I can't take this. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by PeterObi4LP: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Plus10:
Thought I would see Moh27,Leoking and other urchins toping the list grin grin

Those names you mentioned are the people answering 'Yes Sir, Yes ma' for children they are older than and opening gate for them.

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Plus10(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Those names you mentioned are the people answering 'Yes Sir, Yes ma' for children they are older than and opening gate for them.
True talk bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Lanretoye(m): 9:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Truf:
Braindead chihuahua, go kiss your senile master’s microphone. Shameless piglet.
by 26th Feb u will know how inconsequential u are in the affairs of this country.
Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Truf: 5:20am On Jan 14, 2023
Lanretoye:
by 26th Feb u will know how inconsequential u are in the affairs of this country.
Mr man, shut your stinking trap. Smelling kangaroo.
Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Karemarealty288(m): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2023
Lanretoye:

You no dey shame at all....Where is your name on the list?

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by AntiTerrorist: 6:02am On Jan 14, 2023
Plus10:
Those ones don't have sense most of especially urchins like PandoraObi etrouble Abdul05 drlateef MuhamMad lhordspy Shekau Afamed seunmsg omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist etc

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by AntiTerrorist: 6:06am On Jan 14, 2023
Lanretoye:
You are destined to remain a urchin for life. You can never get sense.
Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2023
Plus10:

You mean the shameless Moh247 and LeoTheRat?

1 Like

Re: See How APC Separated Their Elite Children From All The Other Supporters by Lanretoye(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2023
Karemarealty288:

You no dey shame at all....Where is your name on the list?
na so obi put una name for him own list.hypocrites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opposition Lawmakers Reject Imo Guber Result / Prime Minister Simon Ekpa With The Current Finland President / Henry Okah's Full Affidavit To South African Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.