Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here (25449 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / Tweakware Vpn Is Browsing Unlimitedly On Mtn... Both On Android And Pc! / OneVPN Tweak For Mtn On Android And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by oluoja(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2007
Do you need Modem Driver, Webcam Driver and PC suites (software) for any china phone?
The modem driver is what your phone ask for when you connect with a USB cable and you select :COM Port.It will enable you to use your phone as a modem and browse on your Laptop or Desktop computers.
The pc suites will enable you to synchronise your chinese PDA phone with PC
and add,edit and backup both phone and sim phonebook.Also,you can edit,forward or send and backup phone and sim SMS and MMS. With this Software you can easily Install Javar games and applications, if your phone supports Javar.
If you want to configure your china clone phone for gprs or internet on any network me.Contact me on any questions on any chinese phone.
For the driver and software with detailed instruction on how to install and use, e-mail me your phone make and model to :atimiseo@yahoo.com.
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by ashishpurw: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2007
Hi Aluoja,
I have CECT Q618 chinese phone.It shows device as MT6227 when i connect it to my pc.Please tell me w can i get drivers for my phone?
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by oluoja(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2007
Yes, I have the driver.Most Chinese phones are of the MTK family out of which mt6227 is the most common.There are three softwares in all. (1) Modem driver (2) web-cam and (3) The pc synchronization software.You need to email me:atimiseo@yahoo.com becos of the size and method of delivery.
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by TOLABABE1(f): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2007
Guy, i use Nokia (chines) n97i &i'm having problem configuration on celtel wap
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by oluoja(m): 11:34pm On Sep 01, 2007
Don't think it is foolish.This is how you configure.send: wap gprs nokia 6600 to +232.If you want to browse on your phone.If you want to browse on PC using your Phone as modem either through USB cable or bluetooth,text :internet gprs nokia 6600 to +232.I have personally use this funny method to deceive Celtel server to configure so many chinese phones.For other related problems.mail me:atimiseo@yahoo.com.
Please guys, lets hear your field back on this.
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by hayprof(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2007
Send me the Software for a NokLa N99i -lol.
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by TOLABABE1(f): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
@oluoja thanx, lot of rastafarian guide for you, i will try it and get back to you via your e-mail addy, in case you intend the real koko please sent it through omomumsy@gmail.com
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by femimat(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2008
bros u r d bomb. thanks for ofering 2 help out. pls i need d software on my mt phone, u can send it to femi_mat@yahoo.com.

tanx greatly,
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by Donseaun(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2008
nice thread o!
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by Fadajasi(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2008
very nice thread
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by hayprof(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2008
Donseaun:

nice thread o!

Fadajasi:

very nice thread

. . .nd wat do we rate your replies? angry
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by pcomms: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2008
you're so great OLUOJA baby, please my phone cect Q618 is not recognized by my pc. it only charges! please i need the software!! Kindly send it to my mail passionjuddie@gmail.com

Thanks baby!
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by DualCore1: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2008
Poster, if u offer these appz nd drivers free of any charge, then u might wonno try uploading d sturvs to a file server, so wen requests r made u cld jst give 'em a download link right away. Thanks 4 finding sturvs to liberate our chinese fellowz.
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by ztyle(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2008
So u guys can't help us with FREE SOFTWARE,well i don't think we have any Damn modem driver for Chinese Phone.
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by Emma4dfuture(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2008
My fone,BLUETOOTH(chinese make of Lenovo 1912i)is not java enabled.Pls hlpout on dis.emmytech4dfuture70@yahoo.com
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by ztyle(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2008
Dude don't waste ur time dis stuff is not goinq t0 w0rk. embarassed
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by eman4(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2008
Posted by: ztyle

Dude don't waste your time this stuff is not goinq t0 w0rk.

Do you mean the stuff is not going to work or it's not working? What if it works for people.Don't be myopic.
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by kitb17: 5:00am On Aug 03, 2008
i need the software too. for my n99i
email me at elisaruby_belleza@yahoo.com
thanks,
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by kenop(m): 3:05am On Sep 20, 2008
please my email is kenopk@yahoo.co.uk. thanks
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by sisqology(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2008
Is there any syt i can dwnld compatible games(for chinko)persn nid am urgntly@all
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by packa(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2008
I love new discovery like this. @poster i think i will go along with dual core's advice u should link it up to a server where anybody can go and pick it up or rather u post the link here. xcept u ain't giving it out for free wink [quote author=e-man

Posted by: ztyle
Dude don't waste your time this stuff is not goinq t0 w0rk.

Are u a doubting Thomas?

. . .nd what do we rate your replies?  angry
[/quote]

Prof i'm yet to hear anybody testify to this. Let's just keep our finger crossed till sm1 comes and tell the good story.[quote

So u guys can't help us with FREE SOFTWARE,well i don't think we have any Damn modem driver for Chinese Phone.
[quote]

After all this years in Nland u haven't gotten the settings yet? Hook me up i can be of little to you. wink wink wink wink
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by dragnet: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2008
oluoja (m)
Lagoa, Nigeria
Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here
« on: August 27, 2007, 06:22 PM »

THREAD STARTED
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by dragnet: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2008
oluoja (m)
Lagoa, Nigeria
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here
« #4 on: September 01, 2007, 11:34 PM »

Author's LAST RESPONSE
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by sisqology(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2008
Ansa me ke! Lmao. Dragnet
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by dragnet: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2008
. . . . . .Processing Request. . . . . .

Please wait!
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by sisqology(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2008
>>>Boom<<<
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by stancozy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
I both all those 3 drivas 4 N300 in ikeja, That driva is also usd to repair bad ports also, Bt i think if d port is realy damagd fisicaly,u wil av to change it b4 using that driva to drive it, Kasa+finale
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by localmunda: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2008
my cell is n328
can i get driver for it ??
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by hayprof(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2008
dragnet:

. . . . . .Processing Request. . . . . .

Please wait!

Dragnet browsed Nairaland.com with a PC ? shocked It must be ur Birth-day!!
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by insight: 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2008
Stancozy,
Pls where precisely can one get the driver in Ikeja?
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by rhtsony: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2008
i want the softwares for chines cell phones
Re: Chinese Phones Modem Drivers,webcam Drivers And Pc Suit Is Here by monade4job(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2008
Hello How i will be happy if u can send me the software to monade20042001@yahoo.co.uk my phone is
VXWAL
{IME}358887000067783
{IME} SV:87
and i also see ZT2088 at the back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Usb & Sd Card Connection Kit For Galaxy Tab / Power Bank To Start Your Car With Or Without Battery, Charge Your Laptop, Tablet / We BUY/SHIP From USA To Nigeria. Ebay, Amazon and other USA sites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.