Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:00 AM

I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi (352 Views)

Subsidy Is Fraud , I Will Create State Police - Peter Obi Speaks / Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi by trutharena: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2023
Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, says he will recruit thousands of Nigerian youths into the military and police to secure the country if elected on February 25.

Mr Obi said this on Thursday at a political rally held in Michael Okpara Square in Enugu.

“I assure you that if elected president of Nigeria, our administration will unite and secure Nigeria,” Mr Obi vowed. “We will put Nigerians into the security agencies, pay them well and provide them with insurance cover.”

The former Anambra governor further said that his emergence would lead to the end of the disruption of academic activities in tertiary institutions.

“I will end ASUU strike and make sure that no student in any Nigerian university stays beyond his/her approved period of study,” the presidential candidate pledged.

He also mentioned that his administration would pursue economic policy production instead of consumption, adding that this would enable Nigerian youths to be gainfully employed.

“We will go into mass production, which will create jobs for our teeming unemployed youths,” stated Mr Obi.

The Labour Party chair in Enugu, Casmir Agbo, claimed that Enugu was 100 per cent obedient.

Mr Agbo said despite APC’s efforts to derail the Labour Party, it had continued to move from strength to strength.

A former governor of Anambra, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, urged Enugu residents and the South-East, in general, to vote for Mr Obi for equity, justice and fairness.

He said the unity of Nigeria was more paramount than any other individual or group.

Source: https://gazettengr.com/ill-recruit-nigerian-youths-into-military-police-pay-them-insurance-cover-peter-obi/

CC: Mynd44

Re: I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi by SLAP44: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2023
And feed them with very good salary packages that will make them equal with all their counterparts in Europe and America. He will also give life and disability insurance benefits to the youths.

We will vote for Peter Obi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
tongue
When a leader speaks, you don't need further verification.

Unlike the one threatening the Igbo people with the "national cake" if they didn't vote for him
tongue.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi by GoodCane: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
That's what I'm talking about.

Now imagine if our military and police is just the USA police and military with a well package mind-blowing salary, military equipments well handled by sane individuals who must have gone various trainings. Abeg won't you love to Join the military and police? Who no like better.

As a real niggar, it is the prayers of any sane Nigerian to join the USA police or military, this is exactly what peter Obi wants to do in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi by WibusJaga: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2023

That's OK, provided they are not fed with Agbado & Cassava. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
If you see a man who loves his country, you will know.
Re: I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi by youngbabaj(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
When BAT said this
You guys almost eat him raw

1 Like

Re: I’ll Recruit Nigerian Youths Into Military, Police: Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Bat never said till he became president.

He was referring to buhari to recruit 500 thousands youths into the army.

youngbabaj:
When BAT said this
You guys almost eat him raw

(1) (Reply)

Interested In 2023 General Election, See This (picture) / The Fear Of Aisha Yusuf Is The Beginning Of Wisdom In PDP & APC Camp / Personal Reason I Am Voting OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.