Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Please Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice (411 Views)

Please Advice! / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice by Olumighty123(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
We have a 9 years old son that I want to enrol in a computer school, he is in primary 5 and very good at maths, so now I'm worried if I happen to enrol him in a computer school, would it affect his studies? Plus I need someone to suggest a good place around ogba, ikeja and it's axis where I can enrol him at, I want him to learn anything and everything partaining to computer. This boy has been messing around with my laptop every now and then, I gave him the go ahead. Now he could put the laptop on, enter the password and write letters on notepads. He could navigate the windows so well too. Now I'm convinced. Please advice and suggest a good computer school. Thank you.

CC: qtguru. please boss, what would you suggest?

Re: Please Advice by yrhuhfy113: 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2023
Olumighty123:
We have a 9 years old son that I want to enrol in a computer school, he is in primary 5 and very good at maths, so now I'm worried if I happen to enrol him in a computer school, would it affect his studies? Plus I need someone to suggest a good place around ogba, ikeja and it's axis where I can enrol him at, I want him to learn anything and everything partaining to computer. This boy has been messing around with my laptop every now and then, I gave him the go ahead. Now he could put the laptop on, enter the password and write letters on notepads. He could navigate the windows so well too. Now I'm convinced. Please advice and suggest a good computer school. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5373817/coding-robotics-afterschool-kids-weekends

https://www.nairaland.com/7028785/nigerian-kids-coding

Re: Please Advice by Duchessree(f): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
You can do it in a way that it's only during the holidays he should attend computer school, when school resumes he will stop and continue during the holidays again.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Olumighty123:

No 28, kayode street, ogba ikeja.
Contact 08119470142
Instagram @designsbyatlantic

(1) (Reply)

Freezers For Sale / INSIDE LIFE: Moaning Of My Wife Having S*x With Our Pastor Woke Me Up - HUSBAND / Please Help Me With Gift Ideas, It's Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.