Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? (237 Views)

***join The Class*** {How To Run Successful Facebook ads Like a Pro} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
Can you edit voters card?

I will send the template to you. (You are NOT designing any template from scratch)

Just download the template in PSD format and edit

You will change the picture, dob and name.
Re: Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? by dimexy247(m): 5:15am On Jan 14, 2023
Hmmm! That's easy but why do you want to edit it? For cloning or what?
Re: Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
dimexy247:
Hmmm! That's easy but why do you want to edit it? For cloning or what?

To create IDS for my FB AD ACCOUNT(S)
Re: Can You Edit Voters Card Like A Professional Graphic Designer? by dimexy247(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
OnlineBusinessC:

To create IDS for my FB AD ACCOUNT(S)

Okay, if you haven't found someone to do it. I can.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website Designer To Design My New Blog / Start Your Web Hosting Business With Us And Get FREE WHMCS / #need Pro Web Programmer For A Dynamic Website Built From Scratch? Call Us Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.