Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,606 members, 7,968,771 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:31 PM

Cat Meowing Scares Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cat Meowing Scares Me. (189 Views)

The Dream That Scares Me Everyday, How The Fulani Lost Everything / I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. / What Scares You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cat Meowing Scares Me. by Flana: 4:24am On Jan 14, 2023
I have never liked pets, especially cats, but I don't hate them for reasons I know of, especially the presence of a cat, which scares me to death. For some time now, I have been seeing cats in my compound, sometimes by my doorstep or by the side of my window in the night. Now the cats have turned it into a ritual to always surveil my compound. So this morning when I woke up around 3 am, I started hearing the cat meowing by my window side close to my bed, but it ran away immediately after I turned on the light and closed the window. Since that time, I couldn't sleep again, and I was so confused about what to do next. whether I should set a trap for the cats and start killing them one by one. i leave in an estate and i noticed most house on my close and behind me have cat. Please i need help before taking any step because the only thing on my mind right now is to start killing them cats one after the other until they stop coming to my compound.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Fire Retardant Pants And Their Importance / Man Utd Vs Arsenal Live Stream: How Can I Watch Premier League Game On TV In UK / Indeed No One Is Perfect : Never Judge A Book By It's Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.