Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? (3254 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by JasonScoolari: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwwwnnnnn.
Apy womb escape nd born day, dia.

MGL.
LLNP.
GBY.
MMY.
ILY.

...and today, I will show you that I am a true card-carrying and practitioner feminist that Our Mothers are proud of.

Send me a mail and wire me your aza. Lemme send you bundles of five-five nairas totalling five hundred naira. kiss kiss kiss

Carry your gees out and flex ehn. Please, don't include that one up there o angry. That's the condition for me giving you.
Thank you so kindly madam feminist. grin

1 Like

Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by flokii: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
The marriage is over na.. is the wife that dumb?

Instead of applying wisdom in the situation, she chose to ridicule her legally married husband in front of her office colleagues.. nah, that's way too bad.
Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by Autobot05: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kewtt:

He was tired of the marriage abeg
Not every man out there is a man. Getting married isn't the only issue for women.
Una bye bye sha
Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by 460olapitan: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
He shoudda called her on phone nah make she sef prepare the cunt and stadium downHe shoudda called her on phone nah make she sef prepare the cunt and stadium down...
Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Come and beat me nw. Woman beater!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Shame!
What's the essence of beating a living corpse grin
Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by Twoclans(f): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Odogwu happy birthday.The very best I wish you today and always .
JasonScoolari:
Today, January 14th is a special day for me, it's my birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by JasonScoolari: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Twoclans:
Odogwu happy birthday.The very best I wish you today and always .
My beautiful friend, thank you so kindly.....

I appreciate it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by Osobi32(m): 3:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, Keep shut. Why won't she scream? Can't you see the man was trying to rape her undecided. What is wrong with you men??

The wife give him sex anything he wants it at home, so why come to her office for sex? undecided
The nonsense man was only looking for cheap reason to end the marriage. Now that he has found one, I'm sure he's happy.

Good for nothing men everywhere!
abeg keep mute, so sex now has time table in marriage abi? But the wife will expect the husband to keep the family running 24/7 abi? She will ask for financial favours anytime and expect the man to come through. Just because he asked for sex at ur working hour and that became a problem. I don't even know how this gender reason! What will it cost her to just codedly allow the man have his round of sex and leave with a smiling face! She be mumu.... Oya make she call security to come help her fix her marriage. Ode
Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by Osobi32(m): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Tallesty1:
Your husband came to the office for sex, something he's not done before. You no even reason how the thing hold him reach before he made the move, how he'd rather have it with you than anyone else. You refused because you give it to him anyhow he wants it at home, your mind no carry am say spontaneity follow make sex great. You embarrassed him by calling for help now he's gone for good and you are complaining.

Ma'am kindly call your helpers for more help. We have a bigger issue to deal with
You just nailed it.
Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by LittleBigDick(m): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2023
If na me , I go slap the hell outta her before dropping the ring
Re: Who's At Fault Here, Wife Or Husband? by royalguy123(m): 5:45am On Jan 15, 2023
That man is faithful to his wife reasons
That man was sexually abused outside by another woman
And being a faithful husband decided to do it with his wife but the wife got it wrong
The woman should have understand that her husband have not behave like that before the reason why she must have allowed him
Then when it's at home she can hear the man out before making rash decision next time
Finally the should have put a call across to the wife before gate crashing her office to demand for sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Story Please Try To Avoid Divorce.. / A Man Turns To A Woman Through Surgery / Can Someone Confirm If This Dating Site is Genuine Or False (afrointroduction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.