Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:10 AM

Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History (361 Views)

Your Policies Hurting Ordinary Nigerians, Atiku Tells CBN / 2023: Wike Is Heading For The ‘Dustbin Of History' / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by onez: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2023
If we must move forward in Nigeria, the duo of Messsers Atiku and Tinubu must be in dustbin of history by next month. We must do it for ourselves and our children. These are corruption personified fellows. We need a prudent person to get things back. We need Obi more than Obi needs us. Vote Obidatti

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by SLAP44: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2023
For those who didn't know Atiku and Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by habsydiamond(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2023
If any of those two should win.. I see Nigeria going from frying pan to volcanic eruption. E be like say Atiku don sell privatisation give baba Emilokan oo

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by everythinggirly(f): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2023
Abeg someone should add me to that group.
Re: Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Those two are better than your Obi, Obi is no saint and not different from our Nigeria politicians. Cases of his corruption are out there, stop trying to sell a repackaged spoilt product. Obi can’t effect any positive change in Nigeria and it’s for his selfish interest and not that of Nigerians. He only want to take advantage of the present situation. Mark this down Obi will not win any single state outside southeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by habsydiamond(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2023
SLAP44:
For those who didn't know Atiku
Atiku and Emilokan don born again ooo... dem no dey pack anyhow money now na plenty... if its not plenty then it's not money.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by Throwback: 8:13am On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
Those two are better than your Obi, Obi is no saint and not different from our Nigeria politicians. Cases of his corruption are out there, stop trying to sell a repackaged spoilt product. Obi can’t effect any positive change in Nigeria and it’s for his selfish interest and not that of Nigerians. He only want to take advantage of the present situation. Mark this down Obi will not win any single state outside southeast

Reminder that Peter Obi is also one of those to be retired.

Re: Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2023
Throwback:

Reminder that Peter Obi is also one of those to be retired.
Don’t mind them, all of a sudden Obi turned a saint overnight. Someone that was a governor for eight years and we didn’t hear of his outstanding performances like we know of some governors has become Nigeria’s messiah. Make dem dy play dy go. He’s the least candidate I can ever cast my vote for, I can see through his lies,deceits and manipulations. He’s an opportunist

1 Like

Re: Warning To Nigerians: Atiku And Tinubu Must Be In The Dustbin Of History by onez: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2023
peepydelano:
Don’t mind them, all of a sudden Obi turned a saint overnight. Someone that was a governor for eight years and we didn’t hear of his outstanding performances like we know of some governors has become Nigeria’s messiah. Make dem dy play dy go. He’s the least candidate I can ever cast my vote for, I can see through his lies,deceits and manipulations. He’s an opportunist
It seems you are living in abroad or rather under someone's care. I don't think you will saying these if you go out and hustle in Nigerian streets and come back.

(1) (Reply)

Personal Reason I Am Voting OBI / Will More Youth Voters Make Any Difference In 2023 Polls? / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.