Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike (867 Views)

Elumelu Congratulates PDP Vice Presidential Candidate, Gov. Okowa On Birthday / Edo 2020: Obaseki Will Emerged APC Guber Candidate - Gov Fintiri / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Bvlgari: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2023
I did not give any dates in January to pick a presidential candidate - Gov. Wike to BBC

Excepts below...

BBC: Your excellency, who is your presidential candidate for 2023 elections?

Governor Wike: Why are you in a hurry? Why are you in a hurry?

BBC: We are in January

Governor Wike: January?? Hmnn did i tell you January 4th, January 10th or January 16th?

Watch Video Here...

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/AyP8hWbqEqI

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnY4jRqJp-H/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2023
make una leave Wike... we still dey january na. maybe febuary 1st u can ask him.
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Fxmanager(m): 9:49am On Jan 14, 2023
Okay
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by TechW: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2023
Wike the guy man
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Felimax(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2023
They are in a hurry because January will soon run out and they also want to know why you have not started your campaign for your presidential candidate.
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by sageb: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2023
Felimax:
They are in a hurry because January will soon run out and they also want to know why you have not started your campaign for your presidential candidate.

Rivers state is too big for one man to control who to vote for.
Wike's choice of presidential candidate won't change anything.
Wike is power drunk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Bvlgari: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2023
Felimax:

Abi o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Coolsperm: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
We Yoruba Christian's will not vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not foolish
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Felimax(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2023
sageb:

Wike is power drunk.

If you notice the way he answered the lady you will be embarrassed. She has not even dropped the question before he started attacking.

Wike is so confused on who to endorse. Till now he is weighing the consequences of what his action may lead to.

I like him as a governor, I like his attitude towards issues but I expect a man if his caliber to know his onus to the core.
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Mfetenang: 1:48am On Jan 15, 2023
sageb:

Wike is power drunk.
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Mfetenang: 1:48am On Jan 15, 2023
200k Special Assistants won't change anything?
Go back to school and learn maths.
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Bvlgari: 3:39am On Jan 15, 2023
Felimax:

If you notice the way he answered the lady you will be embarrassed. She has not even dropped the question before he started attacking.

Wike is so confused on who to endorse. Till now he is weighing the consequences of what his action may lead to.

I like him as a governor, I like his attitude towards issues but I expect a man if his caliber to know his onus to the core.

Word
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Lanretoye(m): 5:12am On Jan 15, 2023
Mfetenang:
200k Special Assistants won't change anything?
Go back to school and learn maths.
why are u in a hurry?
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by onatisi(m): 5:19am On Jan 15, 2023
Felimax:

If anyone thinks or is expecting wike to mention any presidential candidate apart from atiku then such person is dreaming. Wike will not mention any name ,at the end of the day he can either say that people should read his actions and know where he is tilted to or that people should vote for whosoever they like but that he himself as a person will not be voting for atiku. Mentioning any presidential candidate name will seal his political doom destiny

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Senioreddy: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2023
The truth is that Wike is gradually loosing his political value. When a man begins to fight unnecessarily to gain attention and validation, such person is empty. Wike's next move can easily be predicted as he has just one card left to throw on the table and that card is not even an ACE because he can't even decide for the rivers people and APC will useless him just like Akpabio and Uduaghan. Should LP win, the Senate dominated by PDAPC goons may frustrate his appointment if at all he's given. So as it stands Wike is confused but just playing to the gallery.
Re: I Did Not Give Any Dates In January To Pick A Presidential Candidate - Gov. Wike by Bvlgari: 8:54am On Jan 15, 2023
onatisi:

If anyone thinks or is expecting wike to mention any presidential candidate apart from atiku then such person is dreaming. Wike will not mention any name ,at the end of the day he can either say that people should read his actions and know where he is tilted to or that people should vote for whosoever they like but that he himself as a person will not be voting for atiku. Mentioning any presidential candidate name will seal his political doom destiny

Word

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Phone Conversation Between Abia State Governor, Okezie And Ayu PDP Nat. C / Peter Obi's North West Campaign Council Collapses Structure For Tinubu (video) / How Gov David Umahi Transformed Ebonyi State Under 8 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.