Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Girl child touched - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl child touched (842 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / 13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl child touched by krianmar: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello community,

I hve a question... A friend went with her daughter to anotha friends house. The daughter is 7. They been going there every now and then. Now the child says the friends husband used to touch her buttocks and kiss it sometimes. The man is known to play a lot with children and so far they say never was there any incident or suspicion he could do bad. The man claims that he could never intend any sex or such with that girl since she is just a child. And also the man says thats how they play also with children in his family. He said he is very sorry and wont ever get closer in any way to the child again and he sees the girl like his own niece or even daughter and that touching her bumbum or kissing it was a way of expressing his love but he also understand he shouldnt have done it. Now my friend and the family dont know whst to do or how to handle the case if police should be involved or not. They asked the girl and she says the man never touched her vagina or show his unclothedness to her. What should they do or how would you handle such case? The man is 39 years old and from kenya.
Re: Girl child touched by krianmar: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
Also not long ago the man and the girl stayed in the house alone for some few hours for the first time. And that day too the girl says he didnt do anything to her.
Re: Girl child touched by Klass99(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
sad

2 Likes

Re: Girl child touched by krianmar: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2023
The man has 3 children so for the sake of his children that was the reason the wife was begging my friend not to involve police. But yes maybe some sort of report would be good.
Re: Girl child touched by Klass99(f): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl child touched by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
..... It hurts to see that some people who call themselve adults keep misbehaving and acting like animals.

How can a grown man be doing such ?
Well @ op. Since the little girl has confirmed he didn't go much far and he has apologised,let them mellow down and just caution him without involving the police. They should also stop taking the girl over there to avoid future occurance.
Re: Girl child touched by krianmar: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Thanks for your reply yes it sure is not normal.
Re: Girl child touched by Mindlog: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
Is the wife also Kenyan? Are they based in Nigeria?
Re: Girl child touched by krianmar: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
The wife is nigerian and yes they are based in lagos.
Re: Girl child touched by Kajaard: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2023
krianmar:

Get the police involved. The man is a pedophile. One does not need to get to a kids vagina before being considered a pedophile.

If he doesn't do it to that child he will definitely end up doing it to another child. That's how all pedophiles are.

They need to be either incarcerated or identified with that tag in society so parents can keep their kids away from them.
Re: Girl child touched by Foodqueen(f): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
His aim was to turn her to his sex slave.

He was gradually climbing the ladder, bit by bit.

1 Like

Re: Girl child touched by Mindlog: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2023
krianmar:

The sad truth is that the man is a pedophile and rationalizing that he touches his children inappropriately steps it up, incest in the air.

Pedophiles are very good at feigning ignorance.

When it comes to touching a child inappropriately, one incident is enough....Police MUST be involved because other children are also at risk.

1 Like

Re: Girl child touched by sisisioge: 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
You are in Nigeria, police aren't very effective there. The best they can do is to make noise about it so; people can hear and keep their kids away from him, embarrass him, alert his wife to his behaviour so she can be more vigilant with her kids, and let his kids and others know it's not an acceptable behaviour. Finally, I hope your friends will stop visiting him. Thank God he had not progressed beyond what he had done.

By the way, na wa for parents who allow grown azzz men to play rough plays with their children abi was the guy taking them to a different room to kiss their bunswhen they go visiting? Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Girl child touched by ibkayee(f): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2023
Clear case of pedophilia.

In a sound and sensible country the obvious answer would be to go straight to the police, unfortunately in Nigeria sometimes the trouble isn’t’ worth the effort.

There’s a high chance that the law enforcers that are supposed to be protecting you will conduct themselves in an uncultured, unprofessional and just overall unhelpful manner. But if they do go, I don’t know how feasible this is but perhaps if they can get some kind of recording of him incriminating himself it may help with their case. Hopefully it won’t be too difficult since the sicko admitted to kissing and touching the bottom area of a child and thinks it’s normal.

Most importantly, keep that child away from the family (yes, his wife and children will have to be collateral damage because this is very serious and they will always be linked to him).

People, don’t leave your children alone with any man that isn’t their father. I don’t understand why she would be left ‘alone in the house’ with him for even 5 minutes let alone ‘some hours’.

1 Like

Re: Girl child touched by krianmar: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
They talked to other mothers in the area now and none of them heard of any incident. They asked their children too none of them reported anything strange. So why "play" with this particular girl like that He is begging for forgiveness saying he never meant harm and that he is against all sorts of abuse and if he did things wrong and made the girl feel uncomfortable he is very sorry and he himself would understand if they call police. He said after this incident he would never get closer to any of the neighbour children just to not cause misunderstanding. What would you do if this was your husband? The wife is so ashamed.
Re: Girl child touched by Kajaard: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2023
krianmar:
Also not long ago the man and the girl stayed in the house alone for some few hours for the first time. And that day too the girl says he didnt do anything to her.

Rephrase or change your topic so people can understand what it's about. Child Girl Touched is not fitting. It should be Girl Child Touched.
Re: Girl child touched by kazyhm(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
Something that is baffling about men and women is that...there is this mischievous notion that....women do many wrong thing unintentional while men are very intentional about their acts... either wrong or right.....

I had similar issue some times in the past when my child was about six months old.....my wife mistakingly gave my daughter a wrong drug that would have taken her life.....but I never read any meaning to the mistake. for the fact that she (my wife) is a medical practitioner..such mistake shouldn't have come from her....I drove to all the pharmacies in my area looking a drug my wife said would neutralize the drug in her system........thank God I got an alternative drug (can't remember the name now) and she survived it.....

I came back from work one evening; about two months after the drug incident, my wife was in the kitchen so I lifted my daughter up to play with her, as she heard my voice, my wife told me her (my daughter) food is on the dining, I got to the dinning and saw two feeders with food, I took one and started feeding my daughter. My wife came out of the kitchen to the dinning, on siting the feeder left on the dining table, she just started shouting that I have poison my own daughter.....before I could say jack Robinson, everyone in the quarters are in my house...

When I was query her if she put poison in one of the feeder, she said no but that the feeder I picked was the one she make in the morning before leaving for work......and because of that it has become harmful......

Since this incident, I have been very wary of her......such accusation from my own wife

Reading unnecessary meaning to innocent act and blowing of false alarm......for what gain ?

Anyway, I started showing her attitude, and counting every little misdeed of hers......infact, at some point she accused me of having mood swing....I ignore her totally..........the marriage was becoming one kind, she then started querying me about what the problem was........anyway, she paid for that singular act of stupidness and I believe she will never try that with me next time, we're good now.

2 Likes

Re: Girl child touched by Kaycee54321(m): 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
All paedophiles should hang.

That said, this is why I don't shine teeth with kids.
All it takes from a babbling baby is "my bom bom is paining me because Uncle KC carry me up" and I'm f.ucked.

Keep your babies in your house. My personal space is rated 18 & must not be under any influence.

To reiterate, ALL paedophiles should hang.

2 Likes

Re: Girl child touched by krianmar: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
I agree with all of them should hang... but some cases you dont know and try to understand if this man did this intentionally or without any bad intention as he says... its no easy. You cant also hang unless you are sure.
Re: Girl child touched by culf: 3:32am On Jan 15, 2023
7 years is a big girl already, its very wrong.
Re: Girl child touched by Mindlog: 4:46am On Jan 15, 2023
krianmar:
I agree with all of them should hang... but some cases you dont know and try to understand if this man did this intentionally or without any bad intention as he says... its no easy. You cant also hang unless you are sure.

When it comes to child safety around anything sexual, there is nothing like weighing the intentionality or bad intention, he is just "lucky " that he is in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Girl child touched by Mindlog: 4:52am On Jan 15, 2023
kazyhm:
Something that is baffling about men and women is that.....women do many wrong thing unintentional while men are very intentional about their acts... either wrong or right.....

I had similar issue some times in the past when my child was about six months old.....my wife mistakingly gave my daughter a wrong drug that would have taken her life.....but I never read any meaning to the mistake. for the fact that she (my wife) is a medical practitioner..such mistake shouldn't have come from her....I drove to all the pharmacies in my area looking a drug my wife said would neutralize the drug in her system........thank God I got an alternative drug (can't remember the name now) and she survived it.....

I came back from work one evening; about two months after the drug incident, my wife was in the kitchen so I lifted my daughter up to play with her, as she heard my voice, my wife told me her (my daughter) food is on the dining, I got to the dinning and saw two feeders with food, I took one and started feeding my daughter. My wife came out of the kitchen to the dinning, on siting the feeder left on the dining table, she just started shouting that I have poison my own daughter.....before I could say jack Robinson, everyone in the quarters are in my house...

When I was query her if she put poison in one of the feeder, she said no but that the feeder I picked was the one she make in the morning before leaving for work......and because of that it has become harmful......

Since this incident, I have been very wary of her......such accusation from my own wife

Reading unnecessary meaning to innocent act and blowing of false alarm......for what gain ?

Anyway, I started showing her attitude, and counting every little misdeed of hers......infact, at some point she accused me of having mood swing....I ignore her totally..........the marriage was becoming one kind, she then started querying me about what the problem was........anyway, she paid for that singular act of stupidness and I believe she will never try that with me next time, we're good now.

So how does what you narrated relate to this thread?

1 Like

Re: Girl child touched by kazyhm(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2023
Mindlog:

So how does what you narrated relate to this thread?

You can ask amadioha
Re: Girl child touched by Mindlog: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2023
kazyhm:

You can ask amadioha

His phone number, please cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl child touched by kazyhm(m): 7:54am On Jan 15, 2023
Mindlog:

His phone number, please cheesy cheesy

Let ask orunmila, orimolade
Re: Girl child touched by Houseofglam7(f): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
That’s just messed up.
Oh, Kenyans and weirdness is like peanut butter and toast

(1) (Reply)

Renovations, Paintiing And Decorations At Affordable Prices / What Should I Do? / Man Sought Prostitute For 14yr Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.