Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,684 members, 7,945,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

How To Become A BILLIONAIRE In Your Twenties - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A BILLIONAIRE In Your Twenties (180 Views)

I’m A Billionaire In Terms Of The Kind Of Ideas I Have- APAMS Boss / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A BILLIONAIRE In Your Twenties by thrivemedia123(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2023
One of the questions people ask me all the time is:

How do I remain focused on my goals?

When they ask, my mind brings up the names of 2 people.

The first person is Grant Cardone - the real estate Billionaire.

In one of his books...

He said he is always writing down his goals every morning to remind himself of the things he needs to focus on.

The second name that comes up in my mind is that of the prophet - Habakkuk.

In Habakkuk 2v2, he wrote:

And the LORD answered me:"Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it"

If you remember, I have been telling you about a little document I call the Habakkuk note.

One of the reasons why I came up with this Habakkuk note is to remind myself of the important things I need to focus on.

Part 1 of which are my goals.

When you create your Habakkuk notes using the same format I use...

All you have to do is read it first thing in the morning - everyday.

If you are more ambitious, you can also read it last thing before going to bed.

After doing this for a while, you will find out that knowing what to focus on per time will no longer be one of your problems.

So I have created a 7-Secret strategy to become a BILLIONAIRE in your twenties. If you're interested in getting this Blueprint Course, click here to get access and I'll also give you a FREE video on this topic

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Ensure Accountability In Your Bread Bakery / Meeting After 14 Years: A New Story Begins Between Turkiye And Israel / Protesters Take To Street Over Scarcity Of Naira Notes In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.